The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
Faceless has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: How to maintain half-erection?

Is there a need to mislead ... whatever the size, sooner or later will know, and I think whatever people see with clothes on its difficult to see whats in it .... anyway if really want , you can always wear balls guard ....
Old 18-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
If your intention is just to impress and nothing more, just put a big banana under your brief.
Well said bro. It;s definitely much easier to put a big banana under the brief than make 'half erection' to happen
Old 18-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Safra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If your intention is just to impress and nothing more, just put a big banana under your brief.
you just make my day
Old 18-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have a good sense of humour
Old 18-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Then can go those ma ma shop buy those giant green skinned banana aka. pisang raja

Retired Samster
Old 18-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 17
S*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS*xfiend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does this mean that if you F**k your GF with half erection she will only get half pragnent?
Old 18-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by S*xfiend View Post
Does this mean that if you F**k your GF with half erection she will only get half pragnent?
Hmmm... no need to post in extra large font what... unless of course, you meant it as a joke. A rather unfunny one at that. And no, you can't get half pregnant. It's one way or the other. Please note the vowel placement too.

Looks like there's no way a forummer can ask a question without getting tons of why's in return.

Well, maybe this thread can be archived for future reference. As of now, we have no conclusion if there IS in fact a way for a man to maintain a half-erection at all times.
Old 18-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Absolute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting your mind to be sexually aroused all the time while controlling the time duration of physical stimulation of the prick either with our hand or some other things will help to maintain a semi-erectile mode. But I find it more crucial to maintain a state of sexual arousal even though there is no physical contact with my prick with any object and my prick will always maintain a semi-turgid state. Hope this practice helps.
Old 18-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 21
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, it's either you're a grower or shower leh. Sometimes, gals like it cute and small. Then give them a good one when you're warm up and ready.

Don't think too much lah.

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 18-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

It isn't until the girl starts using a magnifying glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
It's not the size mate, it's how you use it
Old 18-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: How to maintain half-erection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S*xfiend View Post
Half erection = Half F**k???

Maybe I have the solution......
During half erection, put a penis ring at the base of your penis.Maybe it helps
Penis ring helps to maintain full erection for guys who cannot erect long enough for a sex session.
But, do not use it for more than 2 hours unless u want a natural amputation
Old 18-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!

I still dun understand why you want a half erection?
Old 18-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardthrob81 View Post
Hmm... maybe I should clarify further. The reason I asked is of course not to have a half erection during sex. Sex will definitely need a full erection what...

I was thinking more along the lines of self esteem lor. We all know how long we can grow ourselves when erect. But some, like me, would wish for a half-erect dick the rest of the time when we are NOT having sex. It's psychological and will affect the decisions made by girls we are trying to get it on with?

Assuming you have the opportunity to accidentally let her see you in your trunks or briefs, you would rather have her see something she likes (big) than something she isn't totally impressed with right?

This of course applies not to OC, or main GF, but to maybe girls we pick up at clubs or meet at the office. Or even at the pool for that matter.

Wow, so many replies in just a few hours. But still no answer!
I don't think we're physically built like that. Have you seen men with half erect dicks walking around in the shower? Or been watching too much XXX. The penis hardens due to blood flowing to the vessels there which in turn was sent by a signal somewhere @ the back? of our brain. Unless, you want to let your dick harden then quickly tie it up @ the base to keep it hard? Not something I would want to try, don't want it to turn blue

As far as the gals I know. None of them actually stare @ your groin area to get interested with you. It starts with the eyes, face, height, dressing, character etc. When she's ready, she'll move in to touch your manhood with your pants on & by then if your little brother still no reaction....

The groin guard is an interesting idea but maybe you can try stuffing some socks in your underwear this weekend & let us know if you can hook gals with a swollen groin
Old 19-06-2008, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 17
hardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhardthrob81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well, another reason why I asked this question is because I sometimes have problems with *parking*. Every now and then I'd be forced to make a trip to the men's room or to somewhere private where I can unzip and make the necessary adjustments. It's damn irritating because I can't concentrate on my work when my didi is not parked properly! And yes, I do have a class 3 (for the bros out there who see a joke opportunity here hehehe)...

It's hard to explain, but it has something to do with the head of the didi "retreating" back into the shaft. Kind of like a telescope. I found that on certain occasions when I did have a half-erection this problem would not reoccur.
Old 19-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacstersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardthrob81 View Post
Well, another reason why I asked this question is because I sometimes have problems with *parking*. Every now and then I'd be forced to make a trip to the men's room or to somewhere private where I can unzip and make the necessary adjustments. It's damn irritating because I can't concentrate on my work when my didi is not parked properly! And yes, I do have a class 3 (for the bros out there who see a joke opportunity here hehehe)...

It's hard to explain, but it has something to do with the head of the didi "retreating" back into the shaft. Kind of like a telescope. I found that on certain occasions when I did have a half-erection this problem would not reoccur.
Push your car to another side under your table?

As you said, "Retreating back into the shaft", is that means that your forest hair will enter into it too? and makes you feel irritating? For that, i will suggest, shaved?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1