The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2011, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
SuperScoop is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: My 1st Threesome - A long time ago...

nice camping for more
Old 13-06-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

A very long break indeed

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 13-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

To all bros, thank you. glad you guys enjoyed the read. Well, it was really a break.... cultivating an affair with a mother of two and ex-classmate takes abit of time. I am sure you appreciate the subtleties involved.

I think better let J off abit. I can tell during the lift ride down to the carpark, she was really flustered. But at least when we parted good bye she did not resist when I planted a kiss on her forehead. Somehow as she walked back to her car, I suddenly got captivated by those curves of hers. I finally understand why some bros here are hooked on the scent of MILFs....

Ah I felt so alive by the thrill of the hunt of the forbidden fruit. So now I am planning the next move.

L, for sure, has got all the makings of a FB. But you know, the innocence of J and that sweet scent of a innocent MILF.. if there was ever such an adjective for a MILF... is just so tempting.

yes, I should plan and plot the next encounter...
Old 27-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eternalluv05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping ! will be back.
Old 28-06-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: My 1st Threesome - A long time ago...

So I kept thinking about the curves of J and the sensuality of L. I thought I was the luckiest guy around having bonk them once in JC and then a second time a few weeks back. I was re-living the moments just before I sleep every night.
I simply could not get them out of my head. I was sure if I invited L out alone for a date, we would both have fun. BUT, the thrill of a threesome, the thrill of MILFs and most of all - the thrill of feeling being in JC all over again. I made a resolve - I would go for my third try!

How? I asked myself, was I going to get them interested in meeting together again? What excuse could I cook up for them to accept a threesome date? Surely they would know what I am after if I would to ask them for drinks again.
There I was, browsing the facebook. Then it dawned upon me that I was still at least their 'friend' in facebook. For a start, at least the two girls or rather women have not 'disowned' me after that night - especially J. Just one look at J's smiling photo just brought back her sweet scent back to my nose. Ahh... that sweet taste of MILF.

Suddenly, an idea struck me. I using privacy setting on my Facebook status - I made sure only L and J could see the comments on my status. I decided to entice the both of them with my status - 'going to cook up a storm this weekend on my new steak recipe... too bad nobody to help me taste my food...'

It became abit anti-climatic after that when I realised that both of them were offline after I posted my status! Grrr

The next night... as I logged onto my facebook again, I was excited and thrilled when I saw that I had 'new' notifications on my status! Suddenly I felt like a schoolboy caught with his hands in his pocket! My heart was trembling when I realised that it was not just 1 'new' notifications but several. I thought to myself... surely one of them had to be L or J.

and... YES, I yelled to myself when I saw J's name commenting on my status! It clearly showed that J had put that night behind her... and right at that moment, I was quite cock sure (literally) that I had J. Then as I scrolled further up, I saw L's name. I told myself, that was it. I got them!

Then as I scanned their comments on my special status.... it went like this:

J : you sure you know how to cook?

L : don't burnt the meat!

Me :

@L - don't worry, I won't burn my 'own meat' *grin*

@J show me some faith. I will be cooking this weekend, if you ladies don't believe, I can cook for you and you girls can be the judge to see if I can be the Masterchef!

As I waited patiently for their replies, I started trawling the net for steak recipes. I was quite confident that I had them. It wasn't quite late the same night I saw both of them online in Facebook. My decision to resist the temptation to chat via Facebook paid off when I saw this reply

L : hmmmmm sounds *delicious* smack lips... I can do with a slice of meat!

immediately, I started a chat with L and J. I deliberately kept the chat clean and talked about the steaks and let L do the naughty suggestions. I almost whopped for joy when L asked if I was really serious about cooking for them. I immediately offered to cook for them last Sat night at L's bachelorette pad. J hesitated for a moment, L just went whining at her.

To turn up the heat, I followed up with an sms to both of them. The golden reply came...

J - 'aww ok lah.. so Sat night what time?'

If any of you had ever struck $10 Big $10 Small on 1st Prize in 4D, you would know how I felt!

I was literally smiling from ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat when I met them at Cold Storage near L's place. Although I could sense abit of hesitation in J as we met, clearly our last threesome was still on her mind, J quickly calm down as L just lighten up the mood with all her dirty jokes on my meat that was gonna be burnt!

Throughout the shopping trip, I did my dutiful role as a hen pecked man between two women obeying what they wanted for groceries shopping. I would just play along and whine my protests as they dump stuff into my shopping trolley. I never hesitate to take the chance for a shoulder bump there or a elbow nudge here. Both of them did not mind the contact, I swore they were deliberating coming near me for the contacts! L was clearly enjoying it as she allowed me to whisper into her ear lobes. As we queued up to pay, I just allowed my arms to brushed against J's soft breast on the pretext of checking the meat. She did not moved away as we casually chatted about the different type of meat that would be suitable for steaks.

Back at L's home, I could barely contain my excitement as I prepared the dinner. I don't know what was more exciting.. the anticipation or the act itself. But three of us certainly had a rolling good time as we chatted and swapped suggestive remarks about red meat, red wine and sexy sauces!

I was not sure if I could last until after dinner before I launched myself at the two of them. L started to playfully come near my ear lobes as I was cooking. I was definitely not shy in leaning back and letting her breasts pressed against my back.
Old 28-06-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

That was probably one of the longest dinner of my life. As much as I wanted to wolf down the two women right there and then along side the rumps... I decided a long foreplay was the way to go.

by the time dinner was done and we settle down for a 2nd bottle of red wine, it was already nearly 10pm. by then we were leaning and gently tugging at each other in L's living room giggling and laughing. I decided, I could not hold on any longer and waited for an opening.

Then the opening came as we were laughing about an incident in JC - about some girl wearing poka dot panty which was seen through the translucent skirt.

'You know, L, you can always do that fashion thingie again you know!' I suggested slyly as I lean casually with my elbows towards J's soft breast.

L's eyes gleamed. 'Come, I have got a new set of stuff to show you guys.'

I knew a hint when I hear one. Immediately, before J hesitated, I grabbed her hand and pulled up from the sofa and followed L into her room.

As we plonked onto L's bed waiting for her first change of clothes... I was ashame to say that I did not even wait for L to put on her piece of new skirt. I started kissing J. I guessed by now, the girls already wanted that to happen. They would have felt my hard-on all night. I was not shy to let them see that through.

J's emotions just poured out. She kissed me back - hard.

L, without a word, stripped down and started stripping J. I quickly tore off my cloths. We were like three grown werewolves - finally released from the shackles of coyness and started going at each other.

L, never the shy one, was quite brazen about where she needed to be satisfied as she guided my mouth. I had my hands and fingers all over J. In that wrangle of bodily mess, I swore we were messier than Medusa's hair.

I quench my thirst upon J's pussy as I lapped up every drop of her juice. She was just silently moaning as I saw L's mouth closed on J's nipples. Those curves on J was sexier by the minute.

I was quite proud of myself as I resisted introducing my wolf brother to the two cats. I was just guiding my wolf brother sliding outside the slippery puss. My wolf brother was totally covered in girls' white jism and I had not even penetrated yet.

I went for L. L just let go a slow moan which almost made me come immediately as J was simultaneously licking my hard nipples.

'No no no' I cried.

'You better don't!' L moaned.

'so fast?' J asked incredulously.

I was not sure what happened, but that sweet innocent question just made all of us burst out laughing. It definitely helped me as my wolf brother went limp for awhile. Then it hardened immediately as I went south at J and starting pumping L's puss furiously with my hands. I could hear the seductive sucking sound coming out from L as I fingered her.

As I felt J's body writhing under my mouth, I knew it was time. I quickly moved up and went at J. Then I flipped her over and did her doggie. L went underneath her and started sucking her tits.

I was just spreading J's beautiful arse as wide apart as I could as I pumped her. I could see my wolf brother covered in her thick creamy white jism. I swear that was the first time I had seen so much jism. It was sweet too!

L kept whispering to me don't come. J kept moaning, 'more please'.

As I alternate sucking their tits and bonking them, I thought to myself, 'I am the luckiest guy alive and I bet none of the sammy brothers will believe my luck'. I smiled. I think J mistook my smile for her and smiled back. She actually kissed me. I just frenched her back. I knew I had her.

The three of us started to sweat. As I glanced at the clock, we were at it for almost 40mins. I knew the time was near and their jism was drying up as L licked her hand and then padded her pussy as I pumped her for more lubricant. Somehow, just somehow, despite L have the firmer and nicer body, I just wanted to offload my jism on J. So I shifted J over. She took a moment to grasped for air as she knew what I wanted to do. Before she could say anything, L planted her pussy over her mouth!

I just started going at J. I was sure how long I pumped. But when I yelled, 'I'm coming', I could feel J grabbing my butt tight. By then, I could feel the sweat from the three writhing bodies mixing with each other. Then at the final moment, I pulled out wolf brother and pressed him against the clit of J and sprayed the jism all over J's lower body. At that moment, I pulled L to me and frenched her. As I frenched her, I could feel loads of my jism moving along my wolf brother and spraying out onto J.

We then found space and laid there and quietly enjoyed the pants of each other. I swore there was never a better threesome ever. We laid there for ages.

Even as we walked into the bath room to wash up, we continued to tease each other.

After we dressed up and left, we kissed L goodbye. We did not quite mention if we would do it again. I was pretty sure they were thinking about it too.

In the lift on the way down, I also respected J's personal space. Somehow I knew she was trying to revert back to her normal life. I thought it was right I let her adjust back. As we parted, I pecked her on the forehead and told her to drive carefully.

And yes, as I drove home, I told myself that I should spend some time to write this and share my joy.
Old 28-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! This is the best threesome that all men are dreaming of. Really like ur story and envy ur real life.. Keep ur stories cuming. You can really narrate well.
Old 29-06-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

bravo best story i read since the nick something snake wrote. upped u
Old 29-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Awesome threesome, TS!!! Man... doing a Milf and a single lady at the same time is great. The best part, all three parties are so at ease with each other, no one will complain about anything.
Old 29-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytoy.com.sg View Post
bravo best story i read since the nick something snake wrote. upped u
Bro, i believe you are referring to the famous one-eyed snake?
Old 29-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Time to go on to foursome - MFFF?
Old 30-06-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

@all bros/sis reading, thanks for the support and hope you will enjoy the next installment.

--------------

YES! I am on a roll! Just got off Facebook. Saw the updates on my status!

After last friday night, I knew I had them girls hooked on the experience. But I also knew that it will not last. Sooner or later, one of us are either going to get bored or worse, our conscience prick. Afterall, we were all ex-classmates with the overlapping social circles and one was married.

For the last few days, I had been raking my brains/balls on how to crank up a notch on the experience. I knew to get them interested I had to prevent ourselves going into a routine - especially L. The reason why L and myself never hit it off when we were younger simply because we both got bored and drifted apart.

I knew that once L got bored of the experience she will just move on. And once she does that J is unlikely to continue meeting up with just me alone. She needs L for the courage.

I made a resolve - I simply have to keep L interested and give them both a brand new experience everytime! Just going back to L's place is so passe - unless L suggested it, I was determined not to end up at her place for the next threesome.

As I was mulling over it, I finally came up with an outrageous idea. I was pretty apprehensive about it at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I knew it was going to be quite an experience! I was thrilled but just thinking about it!

So for the last few nights, I had been planning and going through the 'risk' of the next outing. By yesterday afternoon, I was pretty sure it was going to work. The question is - 'How am I going to persuade the girls to go along with it?'

Slowly, a plan came to my mind.............

So last night, I followed up from my last status in Facebook:

Me - 'Meat was wonderful, 'sauce' was abit salty but tasty. Desert was 'explosive'. :O

Just earlier tonight, the replies came:

L - hmmmmm, it was delicious! makes me hungry! (I whooped for joy when I saw this!)

Straight away, I got online in the Facebook Chat and saw L.

'Hey! how are you?' I went

'D!!! no good lah, so much work in office. sian ah'

'What's so sian? I more sian! I have to go back office on Sunday!' I complained.

'What?? really? that sucked!' L typed.

'well, yeah that "sucked" but I know what kind of "suck" don't "suck"!' I grinned.

Just then, I saw J came online! without hesitation, I invited J into the chat!

'yo woman! how's things?' I asked.

'ok....' J hesitantly replied.

'sigh, I have to go back to office on Sunday.' I tried to gain her sympathy...

'really? why? worked?' J asked.

'yup, that 'sucked' ' I baited. 'but I know what kind of 'sucked' don't sucked'.

'eeeee,' J blushed behind her keyboard.

'Don't pretend lah' L cajoled. 'I think you enjoyed it!'

'oei! don't anyhow say!' J complained.

'well, yeah, I had to finish up a proposal for my board. big time presentation next week unfortunately my staff was slow so the data not ready yet until Friday' I went on, 'Good thing is - the view in my office is fantastic! So not so bad.'

'Really? You worked at Suntec right?' J asked.

'Yup, sea view!' I chipped.

'Wah, my view is boring, mine faced shenton way,' L complained.

'Yeah, sea view is damn nice especially at night,' I shamelessly marketed. 'Want to see?' I typed. Well, that bait wasn't my best line and was not what I had in mind, but I rolled.

'Can meh,' J asked.

'Can lah, sunday nobody in office wan except me. If I don't tell my staff to come in, they will stay far far away from the office on Sun!' I assured her.

'Hmmmmm' L pondered. I knew I had her interested!

'Well, look the view is fantastic, there is nobody in office, the security don't care, just need to sign in. I can arrange for that.' I typed furiously now. 'Come lah, just drop by. At least my sunday won't be THAT 'sucky' ' I persuaded.

'you sure got no one?' L enquired. 'J, come lah!'

'wah... how? cannot lah,' J pleaded.

'Just say got post-GSS!' L pleaded back.

'Come on J, it will be different without you. We will miss you' I added.

'Your office? you crazy? what happens got people?' J asked.

'I told you, it will be safe. Nobody will come in and plus the security don't care as long as you sign in.' I explained.

'but.. but... dirty or not....' J asked. I knew I had her if she asked this. I went on the offensive. I knew L was already interested.

'Don't worry. I will prepare and clean up. It will be comfortable by the time you come. I will start to bring towels and clean blanket.' I explained my plan.

'huh? blanket? towel?' L quizzed.

'yup, trust me, I know what I am doing' I replied - I had already decided what was the laundry list of items I had to sneak into office the next few days to make it a good experience!

'yeah lor, abit exaggerating right?' J asked.

'Nope, for the two of you babies, I will make it worthwhile! It is going to be fun!' I chipped

'I thought you got work' L asked suspiciously....

'I have the whole sunday to do....' I grinned. 'so we good? I tell you what... 10 am is good, nobody!' I calculated that while morning time might not be the most ideal time... but hey.... anything for a unique experience.

'10?' L hesitated.

'Yes, 10am. Something new and interesting. Trust me, sea view in the morning is great!' I lied.

'How? Come lah' L persuaded J.

'See how. you all text me lah. I have to go liao' J replied.

'I also have to go,' I replied. 'Ok I will text both of you! good night!'

I am now extremely excited! Yes! My office! It was going to work! I was going to bring in a few soft cloth to complement the sofa in my office. I was sure that we might end up on the floor or on the table. Well, I don't really fancy having my naked butt on the cold glass on my table. I think it might be more of a turn-off! so I decided that a few blankets, and maybe I go get some nice cushions from Carefourr.

The next few days is going to be exciting time 'preparing' my office for this coming Sunday!
Old 30-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
desbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can wait for it to happen bro .... dun think u able to update us LIVE but pls pls pls update us fast for us to know how the event go ok .....
Old 30-06-2011, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SecretD69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story.
Thank.
Old 30-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
furrball_22 is Cool - loads of Potential

Awesome. Hope that I have ur kinda experience.. Keep going bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1