The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-09-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreeh View Post
Anyone tried her before?
I msg her keep no response dont know is money type etc
Old 27-09-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
I msg her keep no response dont know is money type etc
Money is not a problem only how much she want? If $100 I’m ok but 150-300 I can’t accept
Old 27-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Money is not a problem only how much she want? If $100 I’m ok but 150-300 I can’t accept
Lol i also don't know isit money type she very dao no response
Old 27-09-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

yo Bros

We use datingapp and fish them. You choose which type you like and try your luck. It will be the same for these maids too. They too can choose not to reply you.

Imagine, she just show a bit of skin and her inbox is flooded with hundreds over messages, some no photo. some different races, some rude and crude remark. some offer money.

Of coz, she can choose who to reply. It is really depend on luck and fate and how you make the first greetings.

Ah pek just got 4 reply today using dating app. Will QC abit before I make my move.

Dont ask how come? Ask yourself, how far are you willingly to go and fish them. If you are, every details count, not just flash your good friend face in blue ( Mr Yusof Bin Ishak )

Fishing them is like fishing normal girls, if you think it is belittling you, then leave them and fish others type. Lots of way to do and lots of fish to go around.

Happy Bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 27-09-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
I initial 1st chatting and kiss but she initial the bj and sex. So we are the sinful 1.
bro good experience ... +23 for you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-09-2019, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
I initial 1st chatting and kiss but she initial the bj and sex. So we are the sinful 1.
Not sinful but skillful, cheers!
Old 28-09-2019, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
doggy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up before? Manage to fish her out later afternoon
Old 28-09-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
mdsalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post

If you already had her contact and photo, by all means spend your time go Xian her and Piak her soon liao lah.....
Why waste your time here asking who had tried her before ?

Do you prefer to Piak one who had already been Piak uncountable times by all bros here !!!!????

Some people just seen to have funny thinking logic....
agreed with u completely. i dont understand these bros either.
Old 28-09-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 0
DaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to beholdDaXiGua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
yo Bros

We use datingapp and fish them. You choose which type you like and try your luck. It will be the same for these maids too. They too can choose not to reply you.

Imagine, she just show a bit of skin and her inbox is flooded with hundreds over messages, some no photo. some different races, some rude and crude remark. some offer money.

Of coz, she can choose who to reply. It is really depend on luck and fate and how you make the first greetings.

Ah pek just got 4 reply today using dating app. Will QC abit before I make my move.

Dont ask how come? Ask yourself, how far are you willingly to go and fish them. If you are, every details count, not just flash your good friend face in blue ( Mr Yusof Bin Ishak )

Fishing them is like fishing normal girls, if you think it is belittling you, then leave them and fish others type. Lots of way to do and lots of fish to go around.

Happy Bonking

Bravo.... Good teachings from starbuck Ah Pek.
There is still aplenty to learn from you.
Kindly share more.

Thank you very much.

Old 28-09-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20075 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaXiGua View Post

Thank you very much.

Upz You Back

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
jagesh1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ple shere..
Old 28-09-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bhaiya spotted.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
Floppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFloppydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My neighbor has a new Myanmar maid. Fair and young. Innocent looking.

She has huge boobs.
Old 28-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floppydick View Post
My neighbor has a new Myanmar maid. Fair and young. Innocent looking.

She has huge boobs.
Snipe her pic!
Old 29-09-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Even u pay 500 u also can’t get. Because u can only get old dark and ugly maids same standard as u😂 sad case loser haha dun reproduced la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1