The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-11-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
I honestly don't care how the team plays . All I want for the team is to get another 3 points and hopefully another clean sheet .
Liverpool won 6-0

Stevie G's U-18s thrashed West Ham 6-0 in the curtain raiser for the BPL match
Old 05-11-2017, 05:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

West Ham 1 Liverpool 4

great win and 3 points in the bag.

Mo Salah, please continue your scoring pace for pool.

Mane is back and Ox on the score sheet too!
Old 05-11-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Finally a change of formation.
Klopp played games when he said Mane would be back after the international break.
So much difference to have him on the pitch but we must still learn to move on at times without key players.
Interesting that Mignolet captained the team.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Good performance Salah man of match. Ox and Firmino not far behind him. Great to see Mane back with two assists and I thought a gutsy performance by Gini who despite his ankle injury was flying in with tackles all over the place!

Still think Mignolet is a risk and I hope Gomez learned a lesson about marking on their goal.

All in all though I'm positive about our immediate future as along as we don't pick up any further injuries and I hate international week

Must also say:

Firmino might not score a lot more goals as he should but my word the work he does on the pitch needs a special mention - that skill for our 3rd goal

Midfield without Henderson...works!

Salah is unreal. 12 goals and it's just the 4th of November! 

Happy for the the Ox, who played well and scored his first EPL goal as a Red Man.

Buzzing Mane is back.

Phil and Lallana back after these Internationals. Very good week that. And we're not at our best yet.

Klopp surprised everyone with that formation. West Ham were baffled and didn't expect it!

11 goals in 2 games with that Fanta jersey

How nice to relax and enjoy Sunday's Big 5 fixtures!
Old 05-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool is so much different with Mane in the team. Salah will be hitting 20 odd goals if this goes on.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Good point!

Sallah has a knack of getting into very good goal scoring positions and situations but his conversion rate is poor, really lacks clinical execution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
His finishing is astrocious..... Klopp need to brush him up on his shooting skills.
Think Salah heard both your comment. Not sure if you follow Messi or Ronaldo. Both players have at least 10 chances per game but only score 10 to 20percent chances. Watch their highlights will know answer.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 05-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpla View Post
Salah would have had more if he finished off all those easy chances better - Easily 15 goals by now
Hopefully he won't miss too much of these any longer and starts putting them into the back of the net
Probs will hit 20 goals this season seeing how his name is on the scoresheet almost every game
Not far away 12 goals in all competition and counting.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
I honestly don't care how the team plays . All I want for the team is to get another 3 points and hopefully another clean sheet .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong was delighted to hear that Mane is fit again and back in training with the first team . Ah Gong hope that the team can pick up another 3 points for todays' game against West Ham .
collected 3 points and now total 19 points sitting 6th in table.

Level on points with Arsenal and Chelsea. Both teams have tough games tonight.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
West Ham 1 Liverpool 4

Mane is back and Ox on the score sheet too!
Ox Chamberlain played 90 mins full game and did well in midfield supporting Salah. Both players menacing the West Ham defence.

Mane assisted both Salah goals. Salah converted 2 out of 4 chances. Liverpool scored 4 out of 7 chances according to stats.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Happy for the the Ox, who played well and scored his first EPL goal as a Red Man.
57 seconds between West Ham goal and Ox goal for Liverpool 3rd goals. Liverpool scored 3 counter attacking goals.

Agreed that orange jersey was a lucky color.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Agreed that orange jersey was a lucky color.
Wrong, Lorven is the jinx.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Liverpool is so much different with Mane in the team. Salah will be hitting 20 odd goals if this goes on.
Mo Salah needed a rest and told Egypt not to select him for friendly.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wrong, Lorven is the jinx.
Tell that to Liverpool fans who selected him for POTM.

Old 05-11-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mo Salah. WOW!!! This guy is on fire. Liverpool fans were whining when the team signed him. Suddenly now all carrying his balls!!! Just like when Mane was signed. Fans gave him hell and now he slaps back with his great performances.

Next will be Alex OC. Fans hated him. His past 2 games have been good and now fans woke up!!!

Klopp also woke up. Made changes to formation!!! Hendo should be on the bench and Millie the captain!!!

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 05-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Do you agree with the players rating?

Player ratings

Liverpool: Mignolet (5), Moreno (6), Matip (6), Klavan (6), Gomez (6), Wijnaldum (6), Can (6), Oxlade-Chamberlain (7), Salah (8), Mane (8), Firmino (7)

Subs: Milner (5), Solanke (5), Lovren (5)

Man of the match: Mohamed Salah

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1