The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 19
philip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant future
Re: Shiok shiok videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag28nick View Post
yes TS we missed this thread... anymore to DL? haha thanks
hey bro long time no c, ya alot korean lol
Old 13-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip04 View Post
hey bro long time no c, ya alot korean lol
yes bro... i was looking for this thread last night i cannot find it, good thing you brought it up...

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 13-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

philip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant futurephilip04 has a brilliant future

Directed by Lee Soong-hwan (이숭환)
•Melodrama •Mystery •Romance
79min | Release date in South Korea : 2015/11/10
Synopsis
There is a motel in the countryside. Chang-soo and Eun-yeong are the married couple that own it. They are so affectionate for each other after all these years of marriage. Chang-soo is unable to perform sexual activities but that doesn't stop them from being dearly to each other. They set up cameras in every room of the motel and watch it together. Eun-yeong quenches her thirst for sex this way as she got married to Chang-soo at an age when she didn't know men. But Eun-yeong starts to change. Something happens one day when a male guest comes to the motel and Chang-soo gets rough...

-SCREENSHOTS-

LINK 1 HERE (STREAM/DOWNLOAD)-

Use a download manager like internet download manager to download at super fast speed from openload (tested 6000Kb-300000KB/sec)
CAUTION! ALL MY SCREENS/VIDEO LINKS HAVE ADS LINKS, JUS WAIT 5-15 SEC AND KEEP SKIPPING TIL ACTUAL SS/VID LINK APPEARS, TROUBLESOME?THEN PLS DONT DOWNLOAD, AFTER THAT WHINE LIKE A KU NIANG!

Last edited by philip04; 13-03-2016 at 11:07 PM.
Old 13-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag28nick View Post
yes bro... i was looking for this thread last night i cannot find it, good thing you brought it up...
lol very busy and lazy to post already, i tink alot link not working to..jus inform if not working
Old 13-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol very busy and lazy to post already, i tink alot link not working to..jus inform if not working
sure one bro... thanks.

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 13-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster

Directed by Tak Seung-oh (탁승오)
•Melodrama •Romance
80min | Release date in South Korea : 2015/12/03
Synopsis
I want to spend all night with my friend's wife who is extremely sexy. Jeong-woo is a husband who can't get an erection while his marriage is going down the drain.
A friend and his wife from the States suggest a couples trip and Jeong-woo meets his friend's wife Hye-sook who is extremely sexy. His 'package' keeps getting stimlated every time he sees her. He tries to ignore it but every time he sees her, he gets sexual fantasies. Finally, he suggests to his friend, to 'switch' partners...

-SCREENSHOTS-

LINK 1 HERE (STREAM/DOWNLOAD)-

Use a download manager like internet download manager to download at super fast speed from openload (tested 6000Kb-300000KB/sec)
CAUTION! ALL MY SCREENS/VIDEO LINKS HAVE ADS LINKS, JUS WAIT 5-15 SEC AND KEEP SKIPPING TIL ACTUAL SS/VID LINK APPEARS, TROUBLESOME?THEN PLS DONT DOWNLOAD, AFTER THAT WHINE LIKE A KU NIANG!
Old 13-03-2016, 11:17 PM
lemonsour

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

welcome back philip04 !!
Old 13-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonsour View Post
welcome back philip04 !!
hey bro nice to c u again lol
Old 13-03-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back. Missed all your good vid
Anyway to re upload the above 2 vids??
Old 13-03-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper View Post
Welcome back. Missed all your good vid
Anyway to re upload the above 2 vids??
hey bro, the 2nd vid works, but i reuploaded the 1st vids but i dont know why, sadly it says 403 forbidden, i try mega, give me awhile
Old 13-03-2016, 11:28 PM
lemonsour

Quote:
hey bro, the 2nd vid works, but i reuploaded the 1st vids but i dont know why, sadly it says 403 forbidden, i try mega, give me awhile
bro got more bangbus or bangbros or fake taxi or fake cast ? i wan to improve my eng hahaha
Old 13-03-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro got more bangbus or bangbros or fake taxi or fake cast ? i wan to improve my eng hahaha
lol english u can go call macdonald hotline and learn le bro LOL
Old 13-03-2016, 11:35 PM
lemonsour

Quote:
lol english u can go call macdonald hotline and learn le bro LOL
dun wan i wan something more action de haha can help me upload more ? and can help me find lela star video ?
Old 13-03-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
dun wan i wan something more action de haha can help me upload more ? and can help me find lela star video ?
pm u, can find but i lazy LOL
Old 13-03-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold

Appreciate the effort re loading the 2 vids.
Waiting patiently.

THANK YOU
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1