The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-11-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hahaha is this scratchdog place really that happs? I haven't been there before but keep hearing good things from seasoned vets here. What am i to expect? I recently found this forum where freelancers will post their pics and contacts if you want to hire them and the prices mostly below market rate. Only problem is the whole fucking thing in Thai worms and I cant read a thing (i rely on google translate but can only decipher 50% of it). Problem is alot of the pics too good to be true which usual rings baitswitch or LB alert.

A few really caught my eye and i was thinking of trying out 1 or 2 but im afraid of a bad sexperience. Waste that couple of thousand baht not so bad but its damn sian to waste that moment with a shit fuckjob.
Old 24-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be heading Bangkok for my double eyelid surgery checkup during Christmas.
Would like to ask bro here is it worth to visit Krua Kan Aeng Restaurant ? the girl quality there is better or on pair with thermae ?
Old 24-11-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Forget the restautant, expensive and waste of time, go straight to Thermae! Currently, Thermae is the place to go for freelancer SYTs! Just negotiate for best price!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 24-11-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sharing experience from my trip last week.

Was there for work so only had the night to have fun and walk around. First few days i had a few colleagues who were in town. Tried Soi Cowboy on the first day i reached. Quite empty on a Sun with many girls just walking the streets. Nana plaza seems more happening more it seems like more LB than girls.

Most of the places were operating to their full hours by the end of last week and the 'hot' sizzling shows have started...Crazy house seems fun..but no girls caught my eye.

Tbh, bro norice is right. Pretty young things can be found at Thermae and they are actually just standing outside the hotel. Even late night if you are feeling itchy you can maybe find a syt there.

I had a rare find on the last night i was in BKK. I had finished crazy house and did not find any action. Was already bored and just walked down Soi Cowboy to look at the clubs as they closed. That was when a cute petite syt stood in front of me and asked if i wanted to go hotel in Chinese!. Apparently as we walked back to the hotel she was showing me pictures of the time she spent in Singapore. She says she loves Singapore. The good part was her Chinese wasn't half bad. And she was a cute little thing and full of self confidence. She knows she is pretty.

What can i say except sometimes when you ain't looking for something, it falls into your lap eh.

Will be in BKK again next week for work...not sure if i will be too tried for some action.
Old 25-11-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 13
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Here's some tips on how to "better" your LT experience.

1) Get a decent nice hotel. Most guys that book a 4-5 star hotel with spacious and comfy room always able to make the girl stay much longer through the LT.

2) Be friendly and funny. Imagine yourself as the WL. Going to spend the next 6-8 hours ( unofficial LT timing now is 4 hours only ) with a stranger who pull a Long face and Expected to be treated like a king. 5k baht nowadays is really not a lot for these girls. Be able to keep up with the chemistry within the hotel room and 2nd round would be better than the 1st.

3) Do not expect to be served like a King. Please proceed to soapy if u want *basic service". Know how to turn a girl on and she will probably reciprocate your effort.
Sounds familiar bro =p
Old 25-11-2016, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 13
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!

Thermae got syt inside is nothing new, only thing is which period have higher hit rate.
i prefer to call a spade "a spade" and tell it as it is.
it is not responsible to say its 100% hit rate as there are some girls that will only go with japs. some will only go ST.
going with freelancers, just have to be careful with your belongings.
Old 25-11-2016, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
Thermae got syt inside is nothing new, only thing is which period have higher hit rate.
i prefer to call a spade "a spade" and tell it as it is.
it is not responsible to say its 100% hit rate as there are some girls that will only go with japs. some will only go ST.
going with freelancers, just have to be careful with your belongings.
i guess best is to go with agg gals if you really care about your belongings and to be on a safer side as well
Old 25-11-2016, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys would appreciate some help here. I'm dropping by bkk in two weeks to find a agg girl I had before. We have been texting through line and the plan is for her not to work one of the days and go out with me for the whole day/night.

Here's the thing. I understand ultimately they need and want money. I don't expect her to go out with me for free. I also don't want to set the bar so high that I spoil the market for myself and others. How much is the going rate I should be paying her?
Old 25-11-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
Guys would appreciate some help here. I'm dropping by bkk in two weeks to find a agg girl I had before. We have been texting through line and the plan is for her not to work one of the days and go out with me for the whole day/night.

Here's the thing. I understand ultimately they need and want money. I don't expect her to go out with me for free. I also don't want to set the bar so high that I spoil the market for myself and others. How much is the going rate I should be paying her?
Bro, doesn't it depend on how close you are with her? I've known guys are regulars with WLs and still give the same ST/LT rates. I assume that all entertainment / food / transport will be on you so i don't think the girl will ask you for much anyway.

If you're asking this question, how much do you intend to spend on her initially? Is it a lot?
Old 25-11-2016, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bar fine + LT rate + 1-2k Bahts sweetener (optional depending on how much the girl wants to be with you.) Note that some bar may not allow the girl to be absent from work even if you pay bar fine and LT rate because they still lose out on drinks sale. Some of these bars would require the girl to report for work and get a few ladies drink from you before she leave the bar. A fat tip to the mummy may solve this problem.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyveryfat View Post
Bro, doesn't it depend on how close you are with her? I've known guys are regulars with WLs and still give the same ST/LT rates. I assume that all entertainment / food / transport will be on you so i don't think the girl will ask you for much anyway.

If you're asking this question, how much do you intend to spend on her initially? Is it a lot?
My threshold is 10k though I really only feel like parting with 8k. But not sure 8k enough to cover for the absence from work.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Bar fine + LT rate + 1-2k Bahts sweetener (optional depending on how much the girl wants to be with you.) Note that some bar may not allow the girl to be absent from work even if you pay bar fine and LT rate because they still lose out on drinks sale. Some of these bars would require the girl to report for work and get a few ladies drink from you before she leave the bar. A fat tip to the mummy may solve this problem.
Thanks sir. She gave me the impression it's ok to be absent from work. I better check with her. 1-2k sweetener sounds alright.
Old 25-11-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Generall rate in Soi Cowboy and Nana:

ST: 2500b to 3000b exclude barfine fee.
LT: 4000b to 6000b exclude barfine fee.

Whole day/night:
I previously ever book a girl in Rainbow4 for 3 days straight and cost me 20k baht.

But it still depend on how much the girl like you and how good is your negotiation skill. I am poor in negotiation skill .
Old 25-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
malsoonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR on Tded.

Was there a couple of weeks ago for the 1st time.

Walked in around 11pm. Not crowded by not empty either. Mummy showed me to a booth and brought a girl. Was not attracted but chatted with her for 30 minutes+ because she was very friendly and I wanted to know how things worked. She told me: no shows because of the funeral, how girls at Rainbow were better but they don't go out with customers, what "dancing" meant (lapdances for 100B, girls go around asking), how to get a girl (just walk around and ask if they are free "waang mai").

Got her to ask a hot chick to sit with me. Tipped her 100B.

Went back to my hotel eventually with hot chick. Who was not as hot in the lights outside. I think I paid 2000B all in. Did not go to the ST hotel (I did not want to) but back to my hotel but she left soon afterwards.

Interesting place if you like to chat up WLs. You have to tip left and right (dek serve, the mummy) + bill includes drink + food + sitting fee.

Might try Rainbow next week
Old 25-11-2016, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
There's something to ponder on... I read on your other post, it seems you can differentiate what's a ladyboy and what's normal girl, as you mentioned there's quite a few bars at Nana Plaza having ladyboys.

Now actually what you saw outside Thermae is no different from what you seen at Nana Plaza ladyboy's bars.
eerrmm..do you mean all the girls standing outside Thermae are ladyboys?

I have seen LB standing on the streets. They start from Westin hotel..all the way pass Thermae. There are African black ladies as well.

There are also genuine girls there as well...just outside the hotel. I think one has to know which he is getting. I tend to see the LV hanging just outside the Macs. =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1