The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-06-2010, 12:27 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Feeling itchy after work, so go PT try malysian dishes, being tired of prc dish.
Walk to H24 rm 33, ask her how much, show me 5 fingers, on lah, despite her looks is much older, never mind, hearing from bros here she very excellent in service.
Name: Lai Lai
Look: 5/10
Body : tall n slim
Voice: sweet n cute
Boobs: ample small B cup soft n natural
Cathbath : 9/10 from ear lobe, neck to groin, ass, leg and even to suck my toes ! indeed good with moan
Ass rim: 9/10, tonque drill deep in my asshole
Finger fcuk my ass hole 8/10 with KY
French : no
BBBJ : 9/10 super good with moan n deep throat sucking n slurping
FJ : Cow gal mode
CIM : 9/10, 1 shot cum
Overall service : 9/19
Her bedside got a huge big side mirror which u see her performing on you is a great pleasant shiok sight to behold to view. Enjoy myself very much to relieve after a hard day work of pressure.
damage: 50
Old 25-06-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
To the bro who tried to up me without leaving his name... thanks so much. However, you don't have any power yet, so actually I didn't receive any points hahaha... never mind bro, it's the thought that counts Who's the bro anyway?

Cheers
i think was me... i dont know how it works... so i have to have internet forum power ro something?

hope its ok i try to share points but cant haha

happy bonkings
Old 25-06-2010, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

yesterday i went tp petain again. i'm looking high and low for the recommended chicks by the bros here. trying to find carol, inter, diamond... but all not available. then i passby house 16r13. i saw there's a light on top. it must be my lucky day because vivi is available!

then i waited outside her room for bout 20 minutes. then she come out with a customer. fast n fast leg i go into the room. she ask me if i was looking for her... i say YES!!!

first glance at her... she is pleasent looking, tall, curvy figure... n her butt looks great!

cut the story short... we both strip n clean up. as i was lying on the bed, she came n attack my nipples, n slowly go into my dick. after bout 10 minutes... she lift up both my legs n give me AR... heaven!!!

she really do it slow n deep. drilling her tongue into my ass. then attack my dick again. follow by putting on a cd n ask me to fuck her. tried on top n doggie. then she let out some soft moan... i love it!

unfortunately my dick dissapointed me. then i ask her to blow out for me. without any hesitation, she start sucking my dick until i fully released in her mouth. the best part was she really suck until i dry. wow!!!

vivi is my favourite in petain. personally i think she's better than violet. maybe in term of looks n boobs, violet is slightly better. by the way... does anyone know who's the lady in the next door or vivi? the room which is next to the exit door?

name: vivi
body: 8/10
looks: 7/10
fk: yes
ar: 9/10
fj: 8/10
anal: did not ask
cim: yes
bbbj: 10/10
gfe: 8/10
wir: hell yeah!

one more info is that she will be available until mid of july. to those bros who's interested to visit her can do it before mid of july.
Old 25-06-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
by the way... does anyone know who's the lady in the next door or vivi? the room which is next to the exit door?
That would be Ivy H16R14. Good services CAT50. She also got great ass!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 25-06-2010, 09:09 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
i think was me... i dont know how it works... so i have to have internet forum power ro something?

happy bonkings
From Bro Parkour:

"once u hit 35 pts, u attain power. in ur case power of 1 since u r new; if u r here eg 2 yrs, maybe power or 2 or 3 once u hit minimum of 35 pts. clear so far?

see a msg u like? click on the weighing scale on the top right hand corner of that msg. A window will appear..u can choose to up/approve or zap/disapprove.

for power of 1 and 2, zap n up onli 1 pt affected. the scale goes up according to the power eg power of 8 can up 8 pts but can onli zap 5 pts. plse read the FAQs for this.

U can only exercise this power once every 24 hrs. U can onli exercise on the same nick once every 1000 days.This is to prevent abuse.

hope this helps."

This is what I learned from Bro Parkour, he is very helpful and supportive.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 25-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

happy bonkings
Bro in your case once you hit 35 points by Oct 2010, you will immediately be elevated to power 5 because of your join date Oct. 2005, goodness, you are a super senior!

Have a nice weekend ahead.

Cheers.
Old 25-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H24 R11 Lily $20

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
Dear Bros,

Anyone try H24 R11 (i think) her room is on the middle of second section on the left hand side is u face the end.

She look not bad can say a MILF. most of the time her face a bit black black but still do-able. but only $20 so feel a bit weird maybe service is like lousy or else i cannot really know y she is cat 20.. can anyone who tried her before pls
This is Lily, many times passing tempted also, no i made a mistake, 2yrs ago with Lily neighbour Jessie. Upgrade to $30, got average longer session only. Throughout no smilling, got tickoff when i indirect mention this website.

Might seek her, Jessie and Lily why not? Go up to $50, i pay for what i get or deserve.
Old 25-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

Re: H24 R11 Lily $20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This is Lily, many times passing tempted also, no i made a mistake, 2yrs ago with Lily neighbour Jessie. Upgrade to $30, got average longer session only. Throughout no smilling, got tickoff when i indirect mention this website.

Might seek her, Jessie and Lily why not? Go up to $50, i pay for what i get or deserve.
Aha! This Lily is H24R11 CAT20 and just nearby R15 is also Lily but CAT30. I tried R15 a few weeks ago but this Lily R11 I not sure because she always show black face.

Hope this helps.

A nice weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.
Old 25-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
That would be Ivy H16R14. Good services CAT50. She also got great ass!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thanks bro
Old 25-06-2010, 12:24 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile H24 Lilys and Lillian

Quote:
Aha! This Lily is H24R11 CAT20 and just nearby R15 is also Lily but CAT30. I tried R15 a few weeks ago but this Lily R11 I not sure because she always show black face.

Hope this helps.

A nice weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.
--

In PSL capture 2xLilys and, a Lillian R09. Next time i will spend some time looking at door number. I was thinking of Lily opposite Jessie room, there could b another 1 an older WL by this name, $20 next to Ah Peng's room? Her room also has mirrors, she aunty looking quite free most of mine time there.

Since we r at H24, Lillian R09 room on left side of Xiao Li room. I have 1session with her many yrs ago. $20 quite good service, now not sure many yrs allready. I recalled give tip $10, she appreciated by longer timing.
Old 25-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

No problem bro, it's not about the points but the thought.

I first up you because were kind enough to contribute here. Then you tried to up me back but you no power... but you know something, you registered in 2005, meaning when you have attained rep points of 35, you immediately have Power 5!!..... I'm only power 2!!

Anyway, have a great day!
Old 25-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: H24 R11 Lily $20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Throughout no smilling, got tickoff when i indirect mention this website. .
Bro Jacky, all due respect to you, but perhaps you shouldn't talk about this forum with them at all. I've noticed that you've mentioned you do it quite often with a few WLs...

I realised there are pros and cons if WLs know about websites such as these... but I think there are more cons... look at what FL Dome 2 have become....

No offense ok bro. Peace. I think we should just go to PT, talk cock, suck cock, fuck and fuck off hahahaha No need to be detailed about the forum, about samsters and what we write la

Cheers
Old 25-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

happy bonkings
Quote:
No problem bro, it's not about the points but the thought.

I first up you because were kind enough to contribute here. Then you tried to up me back but you no power... but you know something, you registered in 2005, meaning when you have attained rep points of 35, you immediately have Power 5!!..... I'm only power 2!!

Anyway, have a great day!
Quote:
Bro in your case once you hit 35 points by Oct 2010, you will immediately be elevated to power 5 because of your join date Oct. 2005, goodness, you are a super senior!

Have a nice weekend ahead.

Cheers.
Hell, and I'm only power 1! Haha!

Here's the thing guys, if you attain power within the year you joined, say, Mar 2009, by Mar 2010 you get power 2 already, otherwise you just be power 1. And that is why Bro U-Da-Man, you become power 2 already last Mar 2010.

As for Bro middleday, you joined Oct 2005 and still no power so, 2005-2010, 5 years, it's power 5 instead of power 6 when you get the 35 reputation points.

You can check your rep points and power, who you ups and zaps, also who ups and zaps you in the "User CP", it is located on the uppermost left of your screen, then click it. Yes, me also ups you before for your good contributions and FRs!

Hope this helps. Nice weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.
Old 25-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

Wink Point noted

U r so right, brother U-Da-Man, even i very careful what i let go to WLs. Somehow, she manage to gather more info fr me.

Seems many WLs r more interested to know, who is charging what rates that is 1thing i cannot really remember. The ang pai WLs everybody know who.

Also 1time with a WL at H17, she shown me the PSL that was last yr. Other brothers and non members pls also take note of this.

She asked me of few $30 WLs, i act blur say never sort their service b4.
Old 25-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Re: Pros and Cons

Quote:
Bro Jacky, all due respect to you, but perhaps you shouldn't talk about this forum with them at all. I've noticed that you've mentioned you do it quite often with a few WLs...

I realised there are pros and cons if WLs know about websites such as these... but I think there are more cons... look at what FL Dome 2 have become....

No offense ok bro. Peace. I think we should just go to PT, talk cock, suck cock, fuck and fuck off hahahaha No need to be detailed about the forum, about samsters and what we write la

Cheers
Ah, yes, about this issue. I agree that we should not discuss with WLs about this forum. But guess what my Bros, they, the WLs, know what we have been up to and what we are talking about! They know about Li Wen's and Miki's attitude. They know who's been bad or good. They are even amused with the nicks that we use! I know, it's scary sometimes!

I remember one time in one of my sessions, the WL asked me with no hesitation at all if I knew about this forum. I tried to play dumb and stupid but she didn't buy it. Eventhough I never gave her any hints, mind you none, and why would I right? She was game to discuss about the forum but I swerved my way out of the topic. Better be safe than sorry.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1