The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
elvenskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

bros how much is the MRT card in thailand? I am going 1-8May, thinking purchase the mrt card and can I just buy from the train counters?
Old 23-04-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
NarakMakMak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
Hi bros, me and a friend will be in Bangkok for the weekend. Friend is keen on trying out the pimp. If anyone is up for it let me know, either tonight or Sunday is fine with us. Just so not to mislead we're both newbies but up for fun and not picky.
Cheers
Am up for it tonight
Old 23-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mikeyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am also down for tonightt
Old 24-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks to me like age catching up with me, no more scratchdog, now prefer onyx and RCA laew, not to pick up ladies, but to chill only.......
Old 24-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A new pool bar is set on its way to Nana Plaza on the ground floor. Pool lovers be pleased.
Old 24-04-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Looks to me like age catching up with me, no more scratchdog, now prefer onyx and RCA laew, not to pick up ladies, but to chill only.......
555, onyx and RCA not for chill lah. Plenty of chill puns and restuarants around to go with your girl girl in hand. RCA and onyx so crowded hard to even communicate inside. Tonight last night for u already.
Old 24-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Going back then back again next week.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
555, onyx and RCA not for chill lah. Plenty of chill puns and restuarants around to go with your girl girl in hand. RCA and onyx so crowded hard to even communicate inside. Tonight last night for u already.
Old 24-04-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 18
84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
A new pool bar is set on its way to Nana Plaza on the ground floor. Pool lovers be pleased.
Ground floor many lbs....not my scene prefer the upper floors
Old 24-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Going back then back again next week.......
Then let's meet up on your next trip instead. Lol. Busy this week.
Old 24-04-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84_Junichinda View Post
Ground floor many lbs....not my scene prefer the upper floors
Nana plaza have many Ladyboys bar that's why nowadays the ratio of Ladyboys to girls is alarming. But there are still certain bars worth going to at nana.
Old 24-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

Next trip no time to chiong, got to attend AGM and seminar.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Then let's meet up on your next trip instead. Lol. Busy this week.
Old 27-04-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ah_yip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just like to share my humble first time agogo experience in bkk.

I have been to agogo bar in pattaya and krabi before but it's my first time in bkk. went on a saturday night(23/04/16) to explore soi cowboy. As I read online that Baccara is pretty famous and I also have been to the Baccara in pattaya before, I decided that it will be my first stop. Before my friend and I are allowed to go in, we were told to buy a drink outside first before going in. Something new for me as both pattaya and krabi don't have this rule (from experience). Basic drinks here cost 180 bhat. Got out drinks and we went in. Now we realized why we need to buy first because the place is full of people. It was so packed that customer were sitting on the stairs leading to the tables. I was confuse as to what should I do and luckily a waiter saw us and guided us upstairs. Only when I went up then I know that the bar have 3 floor in total. The dance floor is transparent. So if you like to look at upskirt this may turn you on. A lady drink here is 200 bhat but on this night I never see any that I fancy so I didn't get any girls to accompany me or even bar fine any. As I was leaving, I realized that there are more prettier girls on level 1 as compared to the upper level. No wonder customer rather sit on the stairs then to head upstairs for the table.

Went next door after 2 drinks at Baccara. The place is call Shark agogo. Went in the place to find it to be reasonably pack. Basic drinks here is 165 bhat. lady drink is 180 bhat. bar fine is 600 bhat Here the ladies are dancing on top of a bar top look alike dance floor. at any one time there are around 20 girls dancing. so just feel free to sit back and enjoy the view first. one girl caught my eyes and she speak good english. she is from chiang mai and have really fair skin. quoted 3000 for ST and 6000 for LT. I was shocked by the LT price but usually I ain't interested in LT too so it doesn't matter to me. Still is the price quoted normal in bkk now? I remember I have LT in pattaya for 4000 bhat before. maybe someone can enlighten me on this. haha. I didn't wanna go back to my own hotel so just down the road in soi cowboy there is a short time room for rent. it cost 350 bhat and 30 bhat for a cap. the rest was SOP so i won't go into details.

Hope my report is useful to someone. cheers!
Old 27-04-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Bangkok Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_yip View Post
quoted 3000 for ST and 6000 for LT. I was shocked by the LT price but usually I ain't interested in LT too so it doesn't matter to me. Still is the price quoted normal in bkk now? I remember I have LT in pattaya for 4000 bhat before. maybe someone can enlighten me on this.
Bangkok Agogo Bar ST/LT prices long ago spoilt liao.

For THB3000 ST you can get more value with a very pretty sideliner in the Soapy Massage Parlours at Ratchadapisek/Rama 9.
But for best value is still at Jakarta or HCMC where you become a "millionaire" spending millions daily.
Old 27-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
Freedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to behold

anione heard of this Roman Club at srinakarin area?

hows the charges there be like?

will up anione who provides some simple information also
Old 27-04-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 18
84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold84_Junichinda is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Agogo Bars

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bangkok Agogo Bar ST/LT prices long ago spoilt liao.

For THB3000 ST you can get more value with a very pretty sideliner in the Soapy Massage Parlours at Ratchadapisek/Rama 9.
But for best value is still at Jakarta or HCMC where you become a "millionaire" spending millions daily.
This is what I do
Usually I get the girl for ST or sometimes I just bar fine and tell her TBA. Or wait for her finish work.
Then romance her until she won't let you go and follow you back. Or ST already refuse to leave. This is very normal and usually I jokingly warn them beforehand. Get them hook and you're on a home run.
If the girl dun like you even you get LT early morning you open eyes she's all dressed and wake you up with stupid excuse she got to run. And ask for cab fare too.
That's why never book LT. If the ST is good she'll stay for free, sometimes you got to get rid of them even
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1