The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5441 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancurdzz View Post
Tried a massage place near Bedok interchange. Malaysian close to her 40s who used to work close to Fengshan. Was led upstairs to a room. Showered and intentionally not put on the pants. Asked the masseur to bring me a disposable pants while showing her my cock. She laughed and brought me my plastic pants. Massage is normal and we chatted. I told her back then, I didn’t need to wear disposable pants. I then pulled my pants down to my thighs. She started to touch my butt hole while I laid down. I told her I love having my butt touched and she continued. Felt really good before I flipped. She did hot stone treatment and even used it on my pubic area. Finally, she gave me a handjob after lots of teasing around my butt. I felt her nice C cup breast and finally came. She then cleaned my cum and scrubbed me before we call it a day. Hehe.
Bro, appreciate if u could PM the location & ctc...TQ
Old 23-10-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
Punpipi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
saw a few spas at Bedok reservoir area, namely Vip spa and My Favourite Spa.

Any hidden gem in that heartland zone?
I added this viet chick and she from My Favourite Spa, still finding more info if any bro has tried and whats the damage like.
Old 23-10-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oros14 View Post
best experience for me for a few months now is in Bedok area. PRC girl around late 20's to 30's. Massage is acceptable, $90 for bbbj but she always finish me up with pants and panty down, reverse cowboy pussy rubbing til i cum....
Hi bro, i stay eastside, can provide location and contact pleaseeee?
Old 23-10-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Hi bros, tried a spa in the east Tampines area yesterday night. I always looked for my regular masseuse A***e who provides very good teasing with the hot stone therapy. She told me recently business has been affected quite a bit because of the opening of borders. In this spa, I think she’s one of the more hardworking ones who put in a lot of effort in her massage and ensures a pleasurable experience from the get go. She’s a gem and those interested can pm me for contact.
Hi bro, can share location, contact and damage please? Thanks!!
Old 23-10-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blive4tmr View Post
Just found a gem in the east, T***nes area. Shop is new, around a month in business, and 3 SYTs working there. The masseur I got was only so-so in massage, but GFE was good and allow roaming with standard charges.

Replies will be slow if you want location!
Hi bro, can share locations please? Thank you!!
Old 24-10-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
xanthos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Saw 2 new spa shops at Chang Village area, facing main road, anyone tried before? Thanks bros
Old 24-10-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
Rickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRickeric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Blive4tmr for the info.

I went to try this V***e Spa as it is walking distance to my place. Got the luck to witness most of the 5x MLs there (2 new MLs not advertise on their facebook yet as photo not ready yet)

I gotta say, overall experience was good.

The ML I tried is Angel, age 20 (the only Vietnamese SYT). She speak very very very good mandarin, if Facebook did not indicate she is a Viet, I would have thought she is from China, she told me she learn how to speak Mandrain & type chinese in SG and she is only in SG for less than 2 yrs. Her massage got strength and it was enjoyable, she is quite service orientated. Got her wechat before I left and received a text from her "谢谢你,下次有空再约"

I will RTM as I am also keen to try Kiki

Quote:
Just found a gem in the east, T***nes area. Shop is new, around a month in business, and 3 SYTs working there. The masseur I got was only so-so in massage, but GFE was good and allow roaming with standard charges.

Last edited by Rickeric; 24-10-2022 at 07:49 PM.
Old 24-10-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
loneranger36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi, care to share pls? 😁
Old 24-10-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5441 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
Hi bros, tried a spa in the east Tampines area yesterday night. I always looked for my regular masseuse A***e who provides very good teasing with the hot stone therapy. She told me recently business has been affected quite a bit because of the opening of borders. In this spa, I think she’s one of the more hardworking ones who put in a lot of effort in her massage and ensures a pleasurable experience from the get go. She’s a gem and those interested can pm me for contact.
Bro, appreciate if u could PM me for the ctc... Hv alrdy PM u... TQ
Old 24-10-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wearhelmet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share
Old 25-10-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of

For bros looking for good, clean massage in the east, Recently tried a Xuyen Spa in Bedok North after seeing it in Tiktok. Price is reasonable and the massage is good and strong. Open concept so completely no chance for hanky panky.
Old 25-10-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
92guy92 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post

I went to try this V***e Spa as it is walking distance to my place. Got the luck to witness most of the 5x MLs there (2 new MLs not advertise on their facebook yet as photo not ready yet)

The ML I tried is Angel, age 20 (the only Vietnamese SYT). She speak very very very good mandarin, if Facebook did not indicate she is a Viet, I would have thought she is from China, she told me she learn how to speak Mandrain & type chinese in SG and she is only in SG for less than 2 yrs. Her massage got strength and it was enjoyable, she is quite service orientated. Got her wechat before I left and received a text from her "谢谢你,下次有空再约"

Able to share where is it bro? Thanks
Old 25-10-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PiakSiNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: East side spa experience

For any brothers around Bedok area, keen to try 8* spa near Bedok 85 area. I just tried Mi*****e. Had a great chat & chemistry with her, opt for $86 massage (yeah tok cai tao, but knn she keep tempt me leh, so take it lor just try mah)

waaa the hot warm she brush it in between my inner thighs and... soooot up my balls, brothers you will feel like your bottom half at another dimension.. Then she popped the GQ then I just went for it, wanted to siam then tell me got paynow HAHAHA yao siew.

When she begin the deed, I slowly lift up her shirt and bring out her soft and jiggly jugs out of her bra, tickle, pinch, lick and suck her lovely tits while she continues to rub for me. It feels god damn amazing, I even got her to stand up and finger her gently.

Her boobs really huge and soft for a petite girl like her, brothers should try it if you guys are around the corner (;
Old 25-10-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nghashedd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share location?
Quote:

Old 26-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 4
pratawitheggoni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share contact? TIA

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread