The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
get to know the senior mamasans and bouncers well. They can help you out if things do not go right in their bars. They will F@@k the bar girls, waitress, service personnel if you get overbill, serve you the wrong drinks, give you shit service ( especially the hostress ), give you proper seats, let you go out to buy things without you paying first, etc.
When in the bar.....always greet the mamasans first ( even if you are eyeing another puying ), buy her a drink, talk cock with her for some time and establish yourself ABOVE the rest of the customers..
Wisdom from our agg vet. Jaded by SC, now into new turf at Patpong.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
bikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikee69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
see what vmtech ( the thread starter. Wonder what he is doing now ? ) and others wrote.
Ya, long time din hear from him now. Wonder did he still often going to BKK?
Old 03-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wisdom from our agg vet. Jaded by SC, now into new turf at Patpong.
Dear Bro Yinyang,

You had a good time in BKK recently. Did Mango massage, eh ?. Stayed in Adelphi Grande on Soi 41 ?. Just a very short hop to Mango !.

Me, going BKK end of this month. Game for a night on 8th , 9th March 2010 as i will be in Sillypore. PM me.

New turf is ok, lah. Cheaper drinks but girls only in bikinis. Still, got a few gems there. Can soop buri and eat potato chips in downstairs bar in Kings places ( unliked SC which now ban cigarettes downstairs and no food ).Will drop in SC for look see and see my mamasans there. Maybe go to Midnight Bar and see how nice is " Amy ". Hehehehe !. If truly jaded with the 3 agg areas ( SC,Nana,Patpong), may pop into Thai aggs in Suthisan area.

Last edited by Yokosi; 03-03-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Now i am into King's Castle group in Patpong area..
Hi,

Which club are you patronizing at Patpong these days?
Old 03-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
Hi,

Which club are you patronizing at Patpong these days?
King's Castle 1, King's Castle 2, King's Castle 3, King's Corner ( nice katoeys and nice lady bar tenders ) , King's Camelot ( small bar but my favourite ), Queens Castle, Super Girl. All on Soi 1.

And no bars on Soi 2 nor in the upstairs bars.

Last edited by Yokosi; 03-03-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Did Mango massage, eh ?. Stayed in Adelphi Grande on Soi 41 ?. Just a very short hop to Mango !.
Stayed at Adelphi Grande from Aug last year (opening promo). Kns, that Mango chabor never asked my permission for aj.. just suka2 reverse cowgal ride (as if I minded!)
Quote:
New turf is ok, lah. Cheaper drinks but girls only in bikinis. Still, got a few gems there. Can soop buri and eat potato chips in downstairs bar in Kings places Will drop in SC for look see and see my mamasans there. If truly jaded with the 3 agg areas ( SC,Nana,Patpong), may pop into Thai aggs in Suthisan area.
Refreshing to checkout new turf. Did 1 agg off the main stretch in Patpong last year (Bubbles?) and a good outing. Wrote a FR somewhere here Never mind no full monty, leave something for imagination mah.

And wow, still can soop buri + makan? Oh, papasan catching up with mamasans in SC
Old 05-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Stayed at Adelphi Grande from Aug last year (opening promo). Kns, that Mango chabor never asked my permission for aj.. just suka2 reverse cowgal ride (as if I minded!)

Refreshing to checkout new turf. Did 1 agg off the main stretch in Patpong last year (Bubbles?) and a good outing. Wrote a FR somewhere here Never mind no full monty, leave something for imagination mah.

And wow, still can soop buri + makan? Oh, papasan catching up with mamasans in SC
Aj a puying "better" than aj a katoey !. How was it ?. Hahahaha !.

Soop buri and makan only possible inside the downstair bars of the bigger King's group and not at the smaller bars.

This papasan ONLY going to look see and look see in SC. Don't want to meet my old mamasans whereby you have to spend drinks on them. Got to watch my money and not to waste unnecessary lady drinks, mamasan drinks, etc. ( after blowing a lot $$$ with ST1 in Danok last month ).
Old 05-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
King's Castle 1, King's Castle 2, King's Castle 3, King's Corner ( nice katoeys and nice lady bar tenders ) , King's Camelot ( small bar but my favourite ), Queens Castle, Super Girl. All on Soi 1.

And no bars on Soi 2 nor in the upstairs bars.
I and bro yinyang HQ hahahaha, lot of fun inside.
وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْض One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the One, the Irresistible
Old 05-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
I and bro yinyang HQ hahahaha, lot of fun inside.
Bugger you !!!. Enjoyed , ahh !. Had fun with yinyang in KC 2 !!!.

Try visiting King's Castle 3. Bet you will throw up when you see the ladies.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bugger you !!!. Enjoyed , ahh !. Had fun with yinyang in KC 2 !!!.

Try visiting King's Castle 3. Bet you will throw up when you see the ladies.
Hi,

I wonder what's the draw at Patpong, girl-wise? The gems are still at NP or SC ... I tend to hang out at King's Corner (living a lie , I know) ...
Old 05-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Johnnytow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a very good thread.

I just came back from BKK. Had a great time at Soi Cowboy Shark. May I know if theres any chance of seeing the same girl the at the same bar the next time I go there (maybe June)?
Old 06-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytow View Post

I just came back from BKK. Had a great time at Soi Cowboy Shark. May I know if theres any chance of seeing the same girl the at the same bar the next time I go there (maybe June)?
you have ONE chance and thats zero! 55555555
Old 06-03-2010, 10:22 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnytow View Post

The best way is to take her mobile phone number and check her up for time to time as they tends to change number quite often too....!

As June is so far away.....if you don't have her mobile then it is pure luck that you will meet her again!
Old 07-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
Hi,

I wonder what's the draw at Patpong, girl-wise? The gems are still at NP or SC ... I tend to hang out at King's Corner (living a lie , I know) ...
I do not go to any single bar for the night. Usually, it will be 4-6 bars ( from happy hours with alcoholic drinks at THB 60 ) and then back to the bar that i like better. Girl wise in Patpong is a hit and miss affair. There are some gems in Patpong. NP and SC got more gems but very very expensive gems. Me, very poor man, loh !.
King's Castle 3 has horrible girls. One drink and out i went to the next bar. In King's Corner,i usually sit on the right side of the bar, near the bar tender area. Never sat on the sofa. Don't want any katoey getting too comfy with me in the sofa !. Big hands digging scratching your balls, no way !. King's Camelot got some " decent " looking girls.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
..best way is to take her mobile phone number and check her up for time to time as they tends to change number quite often too....!
As June is so far away.....if you don't have her mobile then it is pure luck that you will meet her again!
Possible more than 1 sim card, even. And if lost cause, there's always some1 else lah

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread