The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 17-08-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 19
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
You must opt for the 89/88 package then they will offer you the gq.

GQ is 1 blue colour note.
1 blue note allow autoroam? Or require further topup to roam?
Old 18-08-2022, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by torahlai View Post
1 blue note allow autoroam? Or require further topup to roam?
Blue note for hj only.

Autoroam depends on your chemistry with the lady.

The more you frequent the same lady the more chemistry, the more you can stretch your blue note.

But if you impatient, you negotiate with the lady. They are open to your offer.

One lady, Y, my first visit I negotiated and had a really fun time. And she was having fun as well. Best 2 blue notes I had ever spent on.
Old 18-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13226 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Blue note for hj only.

Autoroam depends on your chemistry with the lady.

The more you frequent the same lady the more chemistry, the more you can stretch your blue note.

But if you impatient, you negotiate with the lady. They are open to your offer.

One lady, Y, my first visit I negotiated and had a really fun time. And she was having fun as well. Best 2 blue notes I had ever spent on.
YY or YK? Anyone try the latest new girl, C?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 18-08-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
YY or YK? Anyone try the latest new girl, C?
Got new girl C meh? Didn’t see it on their Facebook
Old 18-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Got new girl C meh? Didn’t see it on their Facebook

Think should be chole. Haha finally tried xx after she came back. Lol not sure if its cosmetic surgery or just me that hasn't seen her so long but her looks changed quite a fair bit as compared to last year.
Old 18-08-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just made a booking for Star. Hope she doesnt get disgusted by my body (i represent singapore in pro bodybuilding competively). Looking for an out of this world experience based on reviews here.
Old 18-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You must opt for the 89/88 package then they will offer you the gq.

GQ is 1 blue colour note.
Thanks for this infor. Pulled u up 20s.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 18-08-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Just made a booking for Star. Hope she doesnt get disgusted by my body (i represent singapore in pro bodybuilding competively). Looking for an out of this world experience based on reviews here.
Body builder! Maybe she will get excited with your muscles?
Do share your reviews later
Old 18-08-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Superginrai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes share your reviews 👍👍
Old 18-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Superginrai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes do share your review 👍👍
Old 19-08-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Twinkle from JQ spa

My honest review: Teasing in terms of duration and quality is the best. Never got teased at my butt crack, balls and penis like that before. Love the catbath surprise occasionally too. With her breathing getting fast I was expecting to get a free hj but alas it wasnt to be. I said no to GQ because i would rather use the 50 bucks to go book a GL house which i did right after the spa session.

Probably wont return again despite the pleasant experience. Because she gave me a black face when i turned down the offer.

PS: she left a kissing mark on my six pack. Was worried af my wife my find out about it.
Old 19-08-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41030 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Twinkle from JQ spa

My honest review: Teasing in terms of duration and quality is the best. Never got teased at my butt crack, balls and penis like that before. Love the catbath surprise occasionally too. With her breathing getting fast I was expecting to get a free hj but alas it wasnt to be. I said no to GQ because i would rather use the 50 bucks to go book a GL house which i did right after the spa session.

Probably wont return again despite the pleasant experience. Because she gave me a black face when i turned down the offer.

PS: she left a kissing mark on my six pack. Was worried af my wife my find out about it.
Haha she sure black face la here written she provide hj tat her earning
She start off good teasing n end up earning nothing
IMHO if u r not going to take up the offer as already know then don't go kajiao her Just go to the clean join then
Old 19-08-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Twinkle from JQ spa

wahlaueh, you read all the reviews here, know what to expect. know what is her specialty and you went to be a cheapskate. why would she not give you a blackface. shame on you. zap you.
Old 19-08-2022, 04:37 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Quoted: 4286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42417 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Twinkle from JQ spa

You think you look like CR7? So handsome with great body? Zap you for your nonsense.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 19-08-2022 at 05:03 PM.
Old 19-08-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Twinkle from JQ spa

hahaha sure a not left a kissing mark on ur pack.
don't talk rubbish la...
seriously doubt what you write.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1