The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 10-08-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1929 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya View Post
Anyone tried the one above the KFC near Chongpang?

I see got kidney treatment.. Wondering if any bros went before.. TIA
proper tcm but expensive...
Old 12-08-2022, 06:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
sliderwkw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Yishun is a place that full of supprise.

Hard and good massage.........cupping........and BJ!!! Hahahaha yes is BJ.

Was really tire yesterday and having snif shoulder. Wanted to just have cupping. When to a "seem like legit" (never expect any hanky panky) as they do cupping.

When in register and ask for cupping ($20), but than decided to get a massage before cupping (on menu only normal massage, no other type like lymph care and whatever shit)

Lead to a room (half height) and was given a pant to change.

Massage started, good strength and hit the spot. After upper body massage done, cupping come a long and while waited for the cupping to work started massage leg. Was half sleep cause it was really tire and same time relief from stiffness.

Removed cupping and was ask to turn around. Continue with leg massage, all seem legit as she didn't tease me at all, but she do massage the lympa area and only like 1 or 2 times stroke near my balls. That's doesn't alarm me at all.

Ok here is the interesting part......later she seated down and continue the leg massage, but suddenly just touch my rob and softly ask me if I want to "do" there....reason I say "do" because she didn't say massage there.....

Hm.....was thinking, never before having cupping and after that HJ release...so I say ok go ahead....she started to lick my nipples (standard la) and stroke my rod essential....not great but just normal....but than slowly she lick all the way down and just suck my balls , holly shit I was not prepare for this. I stare at her she she give me a smile and a sign asking me not to make any noise....she continue to slowly lick up till my small head.....and start giving me a BJ.....by the way, no plastic or condom hor...call me suaku la but this is my first BJ in a somewhat look legit massage shop (not those big shop but it does look legit to me).

I was actually concern as not sure many she have bj before me, but just than that moment can't care too much. Cum in less than 15mins......tot she will spilt it out but no she didn't .....another surprise.....dressed up and pay her tips ...by the way in the beginning she didn't said how much so I just give whatever I think she deserves ...oh yes I roam her .....if no cannot cum hahaha.

So good massage + cupping + BJ, and not breaking wallet .....not bad for Yishun.

Will I return.....yes and no, have to consider the risk as no cap during BJ and she took in all..........

By the way, only will reply PM if u have some points.... learned my lesson replying those fake account causing trouble to MP.
hi bro, care to share location?
me frequent DL & JQ
Old 12-08-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzarddd View Post
I went to one around Yishun area today, the lady was damn good with teasing. Entire session are teasing ( putting boobs on your face , put her cb between ur legs ) easy to chat and negotiate also. Hj Bj Ar etc… the spa has been there for quite sometimes alr, I think many of the bros also tried before. Don’t know if all of you got the same “treatment”
can pm location bro. thanks
Old 12-08-2022, 06:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Stumbled across H*****y Spa today. Not quite Yishun but rather in Sembawang/Canberra area. Was just going to grab some lunch before heading to my next client appt. Walked past and saw this lady sat outside, made eye contact but wasn’t 100% sure. So walked on but really like the look of this lady so walked back and pretended to check phone and took a sneaky pic. Made eye contact again and smiled at each other. Then she asked if I would like a massage. Of course I said yes haha!

Followed her into room. Changed into shorts provided and she asked me to sit down while she took her dress off down to only bra and panties. Good body with maybe B or C cup. Chit chat a bit while she massaged my shoulders and back first and found out her name was Gxxx. Then she sucked my nipples and reached inside shorts to stroke my kkj + balls. Also got on top to grind me while I autoroam her body. Damn shiok. Finally end with bbbj + CIM.

Damage was $90 + $50 tips for around 1.5hrs. Overall very satisfied and great start to my weekend. Got her contact and definitely will return.
bro pls pm contact thanks
Old 12-08-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Dreaml**d spa who is good? JQ sian liao gonna try this next
Dreamland I tried all the girls there
Lisa is good
teasing and GFE
she always run her legs at your fingers and rub your groin area
Old 12-08-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliderwkw View Post
me frequent DL & JQ
Bro this one no more already quite awhile back.
I manage to try a couple times back then thanks to smallhead bro
Old 12-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

**Updates**

twinkle off until 14 august.

sian now dunno who to try.
any recommandation?
Old 15-08-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fizzik2208 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know where DL Aira go?
Old 15-08-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1929 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

tried one spa near the compound of McDonald's drive in..an unisex spa...entrance is $60...with shower inside room...good thing is room is enclosed with sliding door with no window...meaning you can do anything without people seeing...anyway got a Chinese ML...I asked for massage near bum and thighs.. she agreed...clean long strokes but not touching the jewels...try to hint a bit by moving my butt and adjusting little bro in her presence but she no response...but when my hands touched her calf, no pulling away also...after finished, paid her a tip$10...maybe got happening after a few tries....
Old 15-08-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
drakein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for a**a of j*

Chose her as felt she looked pretty in photo. But looks older in real life, maybe mid 30s.

She doesn’t tease much and the action only starts when she turns you over in the last 15min. But her ass and b**bs are pretty decent and she let me upper roam inside.
Old 16-08-2022, 07:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Danielx93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't want to spoil the market so may know how much is the total damage for J* spa?
Old 16-08-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Welcome1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Brother please share the contact
Old 16-08-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3501 / Power: 18
oldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliderwkw View Post
me frequent DL & JQ
Bro, don't mind share her location and nickname, please.thanks
Old 16-08-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielx93 View Post
I don't want to spoil the market so may know how much is the total damage for J* spa?
You must opt for the 89/88 package then they will offer you the gq.

GQ is 1 blue colour note.
Old 16-08-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielx93 View Post
minimum 89 base session, GQ +50 acceptable. so far haven't encountered any ML there that can give extra on top of normal HJ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1