The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2007, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
keifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

hope he will play aganist Blackburn
Cheers
Old 23-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
good for Toffee...he is a quality striker..
Hopefully we have yet to see the best of him coz he tends to fade away in the 2nd half of the season.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifu View Post
hope he will play aganist Blackburn
That maybe too early for Moyes liking.If u notice, Moyes tend to slowly bed his new signings into the team (Baines n Jag have yet to play a full game after 3 games into the season), as this creates less friction in the team n allow the new signings to settle in....
Old 24-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

hope AJ will recover n score tomorrow nite
hope we can make use of our home ground advantage too

TGIF n have a nice weekend to all Toffees
Old 25-08-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Everton should have no problem against Blackburn.
Should continue with their good start...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 26-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
Everton should have no problem against Blackburn.
Should continue with their good start...
Sad to say, ytd performance against Blackburn was really poor - no invention no spark!!Hopefully, the new signings can add some spice to Everton's future performances this season....
Old 26-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

Spurs & Everton In For Gosling

Plymouth Argyle midfielder Dan Gosling is attracting interest from Premiership clubs Tottenham Hotspur and Everton.

The two clubs are battling it out for the signature of the 17-year old before the transfer window closes on Friday.
Argyle boss Ian Holloway has slapped a £2.5 million transfer fee on the teenager's head.

Gosling attracted the interest of Everton last season but a national newspaper today reports that Everton have again shown some interest with chairman Bill Kenwright making an inquiry for the versatile player.

Spurs have a policy of signing up the best young English talent in the country and Gosling is next on their list.

Gosling only made his senior debut for the Pilgrims in December when he was 16 and signed a professional contract just after his 17th birthday in February. Gosling has gone on to make 14 appearances for Ian Holloway's team, scoring two goals.

Such has been the meteoric rise of Gosling that last season he was invited by Jose Mourinho to spend a week training with his Chelsea squad. Gosling has also received international honours by playing for the England Under-17 team and is currently away in Korea taking part in the Under-17 World Cup.

Meanwhile, Argyle are set to offer £200,000 for Kilmarnock winger Willie Gibson.
Plymouth Vital revealed last week that the Pilgrims were keeping tabs on the 23-year old and could firm up that interest before the transfer window closes.

Just five more days before the continued transfer speculation surrounding several of the Argyle players can be put to rest until January.
Old 26-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Samster

Everton complete Fernandes signing

Everton have completed the £6 million signing of Benfica midfielder Manuel Fernandes.
Kenwright closed a £6million move for Portuguese midfielder Fernandes on Friday - and avoided a row with the Premier League.

Kenwright has found a way to pay Benfica for the player who was part-owned by agents in Portugal that does not break any rules.
Old 26-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Sad to say, ytd performance against Blackburn was really poor - no invention no spark!!Hopefully, the new signings can add some spice to Everton's future performances this season....

agree with u bro, last nite performance was hardworking but lacking direction, no real goal threat at all.. we deft need yakubu to partner AJ ..
and sorely missing cahill as well
Old 26-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
agree with u bro, last nite performance was hardworking but lacking direction, no real goal threat at all.. we deft need yakubu to partner AJ ..
and sorely missing cahill as well
I dun really wan to tear right through the team so early in the season but u can certainly feel something is missing right now....

Arteta is overworked given that he is the only creative player in the squad at the moment...Phil Neville seems distracted, probably due to the rumours abt him being pursued by Newcastle.....We certainly need to freshen up the lineup for the next match....Give Phi Jag,Piennar n Anichebe starting roles in place of Neville,Osman n AJ....AJ looked so jaded against Blackburn on sat n he seems abit overzealous with his approach...We all see him trying to pull the trigger when Osman is in a better position.....
Old 27-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Everton appeal against Yakubu work permit decision

LONDON, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The 11.25 million pound ($22.53 million) transfer of Nigerian Yakubu Aiyegbeni from Middlesbrough cannot be completed because the striker has been refused a new work permit, buying club Everton said on Sunday.

Although the 24-year-old has played in England since January 2003 when he joined Portsmouth from Maccabi Haifa, he quit playing for Nigeria in 2006 so now fails to meet the British Home Office requirement of involvement in 75 percent of his country's internationals in the last two years.

Everton said on their Web site (www.evertonfc.com) they have appealed against the decision and expect to hear the result on Wednesday.

Yakubu left Portsmouth for Middlesbrough in 2005 and has scored 35 goals in 104 cup and league appearances for the north east club.

He played in Middlesbrough's first two games of the season but has not featured in their last two, including Sunday's 2-2 draw against Newcastle United.

Everton, who will compete in this season's UEFA Cup, decided to move for Yakubu after selling James Beattie to relegated Sheffield United and losing two key attacking players, Tim Cahill and James Vaughan, to injuries.

A Middlesbrough spokesman said the clubs had agreed a fee for the player but that the deal had not yet been completed.

drink Coke...save water
Old 28-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Fernandes snubs Everton for Valencia

sad to see him joining another team...jus hope Moyes can find a replacement soon

regards
Old 28-08-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
Fernandes snubs Everton for Valencia

sad to see him joining another team...jus hope Moyes can find a replacement soon
Gosh!!I thought this is a done deal already!!We certainly need another midfield spark soon.....
Old 28-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Gosh!!I thought this is a done deal already!!We certainly need another midfield spark soon.....

midfield spark? how abt Andy van DE fine suspended meyde?
Old 29-08-2007, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
midfield spark? how abt Andy van DE fine suspended meyde?
He is a gone case dude. So many chances n yet still cant change his crooked ways....
Old 29-08-2007, 02:55 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Everton search goes on after Fernandes snub

Everton will continue to seek midfield reinforcements after hitting out at Manuel Fernandes for spurning them at the last minute to join Valencia.

The 21-year-old midfielder passed a medical and trained with Everton last week before attending Saturday's match against Blackburn as a guest and assuring chairman Bill Kenwright he would join the club.

However, Everton were left stunned when Fernandes, who played on loan at Goodison Park last season, left Liverpool to fly to Valencia, where he agreed a six-year contract at the Mestalla.

Everton sought last night to explain their part in last week's negotiations and explained how close they were to signing the player from Benfica.

A statement on the club's website said: 'Everton Football Club feels it should clarify the situation with regards to Manuel Fernandes.

'We worked hard all last week on what was a very difficult and complex three-party agreement.

'Everton staff worked through the night on Thursday, finally reaching agreement with the English footballing authorities on Friday afternoon.

'A similar night's work on Friday left us satisfied that we had both addressed and agreed all issues with the other involved parties.

'However, on Saturday we were informed that another club had come in with a rival bid and despite sustained efforts over the remainder of the weekend the player today joined Valencia.

'David Moyes and his coaching staff are continuing to seek the extra addition to our squad, which they feel they require for this season.'

Fernandes was presented in Spain today and said: 'I thank Valencia for their confidence and hope to be in my new team for many years.

'I have spoken before with Miguel (Valencia's Portuguese full-back), and he has told me that it is a great club, with the possibility to grow.'

Fernandes, who Spanish media are reporting will cost his new club €18million, knows he faces a challenge to earn a starting spot at star-studded Valencia, but that is what he has set his sights on.

'It is never easy. I respect my team-mates, but I have come here to play and to be a starter,' he added.

'I am a player for the centre of the field, a team player. I am combative and I hope to help the team, I play for my team-mates.'
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1