The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12032 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 04-09-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
h0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to beholdh0bblefl0ck is a splendid one to behold

Finally I had the chance to try Wawa and I think I owe a FR to her for the great service rendered.

I have tried to arrange with her 3 or 4 times previously, but as lady luck would have it either I cannot make her schedule or she couldnt make mine.

Finally I tried to make appt on the day itself, and to my delight, she was available.

Made my way down. Door opened almost immediately with her taking my hand and guiding into her room. She say me down on her couch beside the bed and quickly made out.

Shortly later, she guided me to the shower, ensuring that I wouldnt bump into any other bros. She waited outside until shower is done and then brought me back to the room.

Sat me down on the couch again and went down on my 2IC. Her warm and wet tongue slurping and circling around the head and up and down the shaft. Not forgetting the balls, hungrily devouring it.

Proceeded on the bed and gave catbath and continued slurping. Requested for 69, clean and shaved abalone and sensitive. Moaning as we both ate each other. Her moans turned me on so much that I couldnt control and shot inside her mouth. All this was just 20 mins in.

She proceeded to clean up and did hot water treatment on my 2IC. Was offered to continue mission for extra, which I gladly took up. Unfortunately not enough rest, I couldn't get a 2nd shot out whilst doing her on the bed.

Proceeded with shower after the session and came out. I had already put on my clothes and ready to leave, Wawa got down again and pulled out my 2IC and started 2nd round of BBBJ. She seemed very determined to make my cum a second time which I did.

Bro exchange, a real gem on hand this one. Absolutely fantastic
Old 04-09-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12032 / Power: 60
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 05-09-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
makecake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loc and dmg pls
Old 05-09-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light
Any good bro can help to share location and damage please? ✌🏼
Old 05-09-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

HAD Wawa like a month ago
Very foxy sexy lady...
Smooth fair skin...
Love her boobs

Service? I would say 7.5/ 10
It's just that we don't click

Should u try? He'll yeah!
Old 08-09-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 20
Sex-4-Life deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySex-4-Life deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros,

As u all can see I seldom post any FRs but am writing one for WaWa cos she really deserves it.

Belated FR:
1st attempt to meet up failed as timing could not match.
2nd attempt immediately got a slot, lucky me.
Was a bit late for appt but she wasn't unhappy, instead she explained that she just worried may be too rush for me as she had another appt after me. Great attitude, plus point.
She is also not a time watcher and the experience was similar to wat most bros experienced with her. Really good service.
Looks: 9/10
Service: 10/10
Attitude: 11/10
Body: 9/10

RTM: Definitely

Hope the senior bros here can up my points for this humble FR.
Thanks all in advance.
Old 17-09-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Low0203 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see people mentioning that the girls in this stable is good. Would like to check whether anyone can provide any contact details of the stable instead of individual?
Old 17-09-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Met up with Wawa last week. Her response to texts was fast and easily got a slot at my preferred timing for later that evening.

Door opened and she was standing behind wrapped with only a towel. Later found out from her is cos her clothes were stained while servicing the customer before me and she haven't decide what to put on, so she just wrapped herself with her towel.

Undressed and went for my showers. She stood guard outside throughout to prevent me bumping into other customers.

As she was having her code red so opt for bbbj. Her bbbj is really good, a great mixture of sensual licks and deepthroat. At times slow and at times fast and aggressive. Changed a few positions. Started with me sitting on the sofa, then me standing and she on the sofa, me sitting on the edge of the bed, me laying down, me standing with my back against the wall, and I finally shot my load into her mouth during 69. She continue to bbbj for sometime even after I cim her, finally let me go after a few mins.

We went for shower, got dressed, paid up, chit chat till her next customer arrives and I left a happy man.

She has great skills, tons of gfe with lots of frenching and hugging, really enjoyed my time with her. Already planning to visit her again after her code red is over to explore the other options available.
Old 18-09-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

No points as they are subjective.

Looks : Lady is on a different vibe. more towards the office-kind lady. Face have good sharp features. Not the bubbly character kind. More towards the japanese type service aims to please you well.

bbbj/cim : Lots of variation. Skills is good. Can see she had been trained before. Her tongue able to rotate well. Guess is used to it liao. She had no complains and aim to please you. She cannot do deep throat but she will try for it. She definitely have skills. Those 1 week never cum go find her might be hard to control it.

Service : Overall is good. Able to RTM. Customers might be misunderstood her for giving out cold vibes and unhappy but in fact, she does not mean that. She is just a relatively simple girl who trying to earn her bucks. She tried her best to please. Initially i thought she was not happy when i keep changing position but in fact, we sat at the sofa and chatted and i raise the issue and found out she does not mean that. She just have that cold vibes on her somehow but she is trying her best to please. A good girl generally. Those working in office environment everyday can consider find her after work to release your urge. Her room got sofa. Remember to use it wisely.
Old 21-09-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1914 / Power: 24
TedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Read for contact
Hi, saw the contact. Do I WhatsApp or WeChat? Thanks a lot
Old 22-09-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedPoo View Post
Hi, saw the contact. Do I WhatsApp or WeChat? Thanks a lot
You can watsapp
Old 23-09-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
GO666GO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGO666GO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Which area operation? North Souths East west or central?
Old 25-09-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Wawa provides condom or must bring?
Old 29-09-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2356 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

Looks: OL vibe with notti looks

Boob: natural C boob good to squeeze and suck

Body: Curvy and meat at the right spot. Some tattoo on the back.

Service: Wear sexy cosplay and bring me into the room. Common area to shower alone. Back in the room she pounce at me and start teasing and bbbj at the sofa. slowly offer you to strip her off. Follow back standing bbbj before proceed to the bed. lied down then she tie my hands before cleaning for AR. Follow by bbbj in various position torturing you. also offer her boobs for you to feast. Lastly 69 and exploded into her mouth.
After wash up and dressing up she will unzip and bbbj you before letting you leave.

GFE: Fun and naughty girl. but can also chat about non sensual stuff

RTM: yes went back a few times.

YMMV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1