The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 22-07-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Anyone managed to land the Bee at your honey pot, from the land of twinkle. Sibeh cute
Old 23-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Any senior manage to ups her?

https://isyou-8.com/model/amy-3238/
I also wanna know. Managed to sweettalk her into showing me her boobs. Not bad hahaha. Imagine can f her jn the jacuzzi. 😍
Old 24-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Look like home based instead of shop.
Old 25-07-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 3
Johnwayne74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had one of the best session with twinkle…

It was my 4th session with her and glad that she could recognised me even though it has been a long time since I visited her.

This time round she’s been sticking her finger up my ass more often and a lot more HDLY. I almost bust in the prone position when she use her hand and constantly pumping it. Felt like I was legitly fucking someone. But I tried my best to resist the urge of exploding.

Can I just ask if I explode while in that prone position, does that mean that the deed is done? Or would I get another chance when she turns me over? Anyone experience this kinda of situation before?

All in all, I guess the more u visit her, the more open she gets in terms of teasing while massaging. Or maybe I had a good luck visiting her on a weekday afternoon.

Twinkle is just in her league on her own.
Old 25-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
markaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey bro, can kindly share contact please? Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwayne74 View Post

It was my 4th session with her and glad that she could recognised me even though it has been a long time since I visited her.

This time round she’s been sticking her finger up my ass more often and a lot more HDLY. I almost bust in the prone position when she use her hand and constantly pumping it. Felt like I was legitly fucking someone. But I tried my best to resist the urge of exploding.

Can I just ask if I explode while in that prone position, does that mean that the deed is done? Or would I get another chance when she turns me over? Anyone experience this kinda of situation before?

All in all, I guess the more u visit her, the more open she gets in terms of teasing while massaging. Or maybe I had a good luck visiting her on a weekday afternoon.

Old 25-07-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

went to J* for an afternoon session, had S*r*. Tall, leggy, massage was 7/10 with alot of sensual.

but the turn-off part was she pushed for 88 and said they are only allowed to give special with 88 unlikely to find her again, is that the same for all MLs here? to have 88 minimum for action?
Old 25-07-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
DR_DANGER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babel0210 View Post
went to J* for an afternoon session, had S*r*. Tall, leggy, massage was 7/10 with alot of sensual.

but the turn-off part was she pushed for 88 and said they are only allowed to give special with 88 unlikely to find her again, is that the same for all MLs here? to have 88 minimum for action?
JQ minimum is 88 for GQ
Old 25-07-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 11
babel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to beholdbabel0210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR_DANGER View Post
JQ minimum is 88 for GQ

noted, thanks bro!
Old 26-07-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Ikr. if u havent cum for afew days then can be quite dangerous during face down position. Almost cum a few visits too but managed to tahan. Not sure if anyone accident before. Ya her poke ass not bad but is teasing and not go in deep kind.
Old 26-07-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

This time round she’s been sticking her finger up my ass more often and a lot more HDLY. I almost bust in the prone p
osition when she use her hand and constantly pumping it. Felt like I was legitly fucking someone. But I tried my best to resist the urge of exploding.

just pay for another shot can liao
Old 26-07-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 17
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Quote:

Tried it. At the least expected location of the shop. Not a bad one for its damage and the shop, however she is very green so she still dunno how to tease. Looks wise not bad with mask on and pretty chatty if u hit the correct spot. Not for boobs lover but will rtm for the location and price.

Dmg: 60 (shop) + hj 60
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 3/10 (small boobs)
Location: 7/10 sufficient parking space but not near mrt. Around 10min walk
Old 26-07-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Tried it. At the least expected location of the shop. Not a bad one for its damage and the shop, however she is very green so she still dunno how to tease. Looks wise not bad with mask on and pretty chatty if u hit the correct spot. Not for boobs lover but will rtm for the location and price.

Dmg: 60 (shop) + hj 60
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 3/10 (small boobs)
Location: 7/10 sufficient parking space but not near mrt. Around 10min walk
Ahh she fake her breast size ar. Stated 34C. Thot is big
Old 26-07-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
Ahh she fake her breast size ar. Stated 34C. Thot is big
Most will input their cup size as C… till I assume their cup size start with C
Old 26-07-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
KeyKrycek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I exploded in prone position with Twinkle b4 lol
I'm embarrassed but she just cleaned me up and continued with massage. When she turned me over, she tried again but little bro died liao, so I told her no need to continue. But I'm not sure if she continued then will I need to come up with another blue note lol
Old 26-07-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Any bro already tried the mp behind Chong Pang City?
D...ml..d Spa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1