The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2012, 06:48 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Suvarnabhumi Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
what does the rail link got to do with Pattaya?
Rail to Victory Stn, board van to Pats?
Just guessing only...
Old 08-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXI6600 View Post
Just guessing only...
Fr Suv airport.. Can take buses straight to patts. Save time gg downtown then take a bus. I usually take bell bus fr basement of airport to patts. 200 bht. Time is an essence.. Esp when we r on hols.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hornster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

hi all care to share any cheap and cleanhygiene hotel?
Old 08-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just guessing only...
That would be going to Bangkok , taking a u-turn and back to Pattaya.

Its like landing in Changi, taking the mrt to Kallang and taking a cab to Changi Village
Old 08-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just guessing only...
If this is the case, add another 4 hours to the total journey.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Don Maung is on the other side of Bangkok so assuming you are going direct to Pattaya , add another 30-45mins if the driver uses the highway.

If he cuts thru town to Sukhumvit , it will depend on downtown Bangkok traffic.

I am avoiding flights that uses Don Maung after the switch.
Does Don Muang airport have a bus service like Bell in Survarnabhumi airport that goes straight to Pattaya?
Old 09-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chuckyy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Next trip in early-mid Sept. Anyone want to buy me beer?

I will be going to thailand from sept 1st to 12th, mostly 3-4 days in bkk then a week in pattaya. So wanna tag along and do some barhops and stuff? I sure it is more fun with a buddy or so.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckyy View Post
I will be going to thailand from sept 1st to 12th, mostly 3-4 days in bkk then a week in pattaya. So wanna tag along and do some barhops and stuff? I sure it is more fun with a buddy or so.
haha I am most probably on the same flight back as you! I need to be in Bangkok till 9Sept. I'LL PM a place and time for all who wants to meet on the 10th Sept.

Last edited by ahtecklim; 09-07-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Fr Suv airport.. Can take buses straight to patts. Save time gg downtown then take a bus. I usually take bell bus fr basement of airport to patts. 200 bht. Time is an essence.. Esp when we r on hols.
Quote:
That would be going to Bangkok , taking a u-turn and back to Pattaya.

Its like landing in Changi, taking the mrt to Kallang and taking a cab to Changi Village
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If this is the case, add another 4 hours to the total journey.
Thank you seniors for your comments. I was just making a guess in reply to bro TonyCheong's post. No offence intended.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
haha I am most probably on the same flight back as you! I need to be in Bangkok till 9Sept. I'LL PM a place and time for all who wants to meet on the 10th Sept.
if want to hang out, i suggest to stay at the same hotel or close by so can save a lot of $$ for taxi and easier to gather. As for the date, I either go with sept 1-8th in pattya then 8-12 in bkk. or the otherway around would be sept 1-4 in bkk, then 4-12 pattaya. which one is better for you to make the plan works?
Old 10-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

I can see you have never been to Pattaya! Baht bus cost 10B per ride so cab money is nothing.

My plans are fixed , in Bangkok before going to Pattaya on 9th nite till 12th nite

If you need hotel ideas , let me know your initial plan (or lack of one) and I'll let you know my suggestions.

Most probably we'll meet 10th nite in a Walking Street bar.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thank you seniors for your comments. I was just making a guess in reply to bro TonyCheong's post. No offence intended.
None taken... Sharing info nia

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Next trip in early-mid Sept. Anyone want to buy me beer?
I thought the first round beer on you, is it still valid.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I can see you have never been to Pattaya! Baht bus cost 10B per ride so cab money is nothing.

My plans are fixed , in Bangkok before going to Pattaya on 9th nite till 12th nite

If you need hotel ideas , let me know your initial plan (or lack of one) and I'll let you know my suggestions.

Most probably we'll meet 10th nite in a Walking Street bar.

you are talking about pattaya or bkk? usually i only take taxi in bkk. MRT and BTS are easy also but there will be some extra walk in between. if you been to places like poisedon massage you will know what I mean.

At pattaya baht bus is ok but usually I stay at hotel close by walking street if in pattaya, which I don't need to use unless I going some other day time activities. I have been to many different hotels both pattaya or bkk. So far my favorite in bkk if focusing on nana i will stay at omnitower, if soicowboy i will stays at Jasmine. Ofcourse it is not set, sometime if have some good deals I will take whatever is good at the time of my visit.

So far my plan is not 100% set except I will be there on the sept 1st - 12th. I will split 3-4 days in bkk and a week in pattaya which is for sure. From the look of your schedule, I guess I will be staying at bkk from the 1st-4th, then from the 4th - 12th in pattaya. So if you would like to hang out, we can do a few days in bkk, then meet up at pattaya later.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
Does Don Muang airport have a bus service like Bell in Survarnabhumi airport that goes straight to Pattaya?
too early and not been there for ages to advise
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1