The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
anonpak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Hi Bros,

I will be going to Phuket with my GF this weekend. She is pretty cool with visiting bars in Phuket with me. She knows that these bars may have nude/topless girls also. Can you suggest me some good bars? We are there for just for 1 night, so don't want to waste time visiting bad bars. I don't mind expensive bars, but would like to see nude/topless dance or shows

Any pointers will be highly helpful.

Thanks a lot
Old 19-10-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I still remeber this conversation btw gf and bf at the end of Bangla road on my last trip:

Gf: Why do U keep looking at girls on the street?
Bf: U R the one who ask me to come and see!
Gf: I say just come and walk walk!
Bf: I can't walk walk then look at the grd what!

Gf storms off into the beach area crying, Bf walks into one of the bar! Lol..
Old 19-10-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, enjoy the Sun, Sand n Sea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
7 more days
Bro, so when we walk in Bangla only can diam diam see lor, if not later will have BiG problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
I still remeber this conversation btw gf and bf at the end of Bangla road on my last trip:

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-10-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:

ownage!! Girl thinks bf is saint. Love is really blind.
Old 20-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
aceofspades101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Dumbass gf, bf at least got brains, never go chasing after the little child.
Old 21-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Consumer goods shortages in South Thailand

Report from Bangkok Post dated 21 October 2011 :-

Consumer goods shortages in South Thailand

People in southern Thailand are facing consumer goods shortages because of the increasing demand for goods for flood-hit areas to their north, reports said on Friday.

The intense flooding from the North into the Central Plains, and now Bangkok, has prompted many people to hoard goods.

To add to their problems, authorities have warned some provinces in the South to brace for flash floods and forest run-off this month from heavy rain.

Shortages of drinking water and other consumer products have been reported in many markets in the South.

Shopping malls in Songkhla's Hat Yai district have to put up 'out of stock' signs and apologise to their customers, the reports said.

REMARKS : If you plan to travel to Phuket, Hatyai, Danok and Sungai Golok, don't forget to bring along mineral water and lots of instant noodles
Old 21-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 20
IceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of lightIceRed is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonpak View Post
Hi Bros,

I will be going to Phuket with my GF this weekend. She is pretty cool with visiting bars in Phuket with me. She knows that these bars may have nude/topless girls also. Can you suggest me some good bars? We are there for just for 1 night, so don't want to waste time visiting bad bars. I don't mind expensive bars, but would like to see nude/topless dance or shows

Any pointers will be highly helpful.

Thanks a lot

at the patong area, The Secret is the place to go for some visual treats. they have elaborate shows perform by hot stunning babes.

one tip for you, remember to sit as near to stage as possible. you may get a chance to get up close and personal and have some action with the topless performers. good luck,
Old 22-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

a singaporean couple ?

typical singaporean stupid bitch
Old 22-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceRed View Post
at the patong area, The Secret is the place to go for some visual treats. they have elaborate shows perform by hot stunning babes.

one tip for you, remember to sit as near to stage as possible. you may get a chance to get up close and personal and have some action with the topless performers. good luck,
Bro, yes secret is the place for some visual treat but it is also a rip off place. drinks is damn ex...

Not sure would bangla street have halloween party next weekend as i will be there for my 6th trip in 2 years
Old 22-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, Halloween anot is still the same for Soi Bangla as everyday is happening... That is the main thing attract me back to Patong is BANGLA... It seem so liveily at night... As I m not more into the Bonk suff but I just love it there... I have been there for 12yr n I think I have to change...  but I will still LOVE Phuket... U enjoy there Bro... There is more for u to count...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Bro, yes secret is the place for some visual treat but it is also a rip off place. drinks is damn ex...

Not sure would bangla street have halloween party next weekend as i will be there for my 6th trip in 2 years

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 22-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

My Fav Club in Patong - Hollywood

Old 25-10-2011, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

http://sbf.rocks/showthr...234839&page=92

familiar guys? lol
Old 25-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
haha nice one bro.
Old 26-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros thinking of going to phuket during christmas time. Any suggestion of hotels near soi bangla/hollywood and also not too far from other main attractions?
Old 27-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 18
sharingannnn is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharingannnn is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharingannnn is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharingannnn is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys, any idea where can rent bike at paying beach n how much per day, Tia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1