The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfusion View Post
bros, have 3 days holiday in Jul, enuff to go pattaya? long time no go there.... what is the fastest way to go there?
Go fr where? Airport? What time? All these make.a.difference. 3 days? Depend in what u r looking for. To me.. Of course not enough... But money also not.enough.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 20-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Go fr where? Airport? What time? All these make.a.difference. 3 days? Depend in what u r looking for. To me.. Of course not enough... But money also not.enough.
Ya dun drink cough syrup with whisky in Pattaya.... Even with lots of money, u also cannot stand still
Old 20-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah... so serious? go bkk in evening got transport to Pattaya?
Old 20-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya dun drink cough syrup with whisky in Pattaya.... Even with lots of money, u also cannot stand still
Nbz.. u must tell the whole world right??? 555 kns! An experience nevertheless! 555.

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 20-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then u either go ekkamai to take bus or juz book a cab straight to patts.

Old 20-06-2012, 01:16 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Nbz.. u must tell the whole world right??? 555 kns! An experience nevertheless! 555.
Not whole world, just the forum...
Old 20-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
planning on making a maiden trip to pattaya in july.

no dates confirmed yet.

wondering if anyone would be interested to travel together.

cheers
Wao ! The king of Viet scene is invading Tom Yam land ....
Old 20-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Wao ! The king of Viet scene is invading Tom Yam land ....
Always good to try new stuff.
Old 20-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u have the money, even a limousine can get u to Pattaya at anytime of the day and night. If u dun like, a private copter will do the job.
Old 25-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Camping here.

And also on the budget airlines websites for the latest promos to BKK.

Tiger got good promo today... but not available promo seats. WTF!!!
Old 25-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Accountant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Just came back from a very trip to Pattaya. Here are a few observations, some of which answer questions posted by bros earlier in the Thread.

1. A lot of big bars have ST rooms for you in their own premises for 300B. So if your hotel is in Jomtien etc should not matter if all you want is a quickie. Besides on and near Walking Street are numerous ST hotels too.

2. Girls in the Super Agogos e.g. Super Girl, Super Baby are prettier than other bars. ST/Lt prices the same.

3. Massage girls in Honey, PP etc are lousy standard when compared to BKK massage parlors. Price 1800B is almost similar to BKK prices.

4. Stay away from bars with Russians. All are con-girls. I was conned and so was another guy I met outside. They will ask you for 1500B for a ST in a private room. End up in the room all you will get is a dance where you are 1m away from her at all times. No touching allowed

5. Bars close quite late (much later than BKK) some about 4 am. It helps if you're staying near Walking Street so that you can walk home safely even if you're high/drunk. Some bars e.g. Star Agogo on Soi Diamond open as early as 3 PM !! Good if you're looking for an early catch or just want to while away some time with a beer & the naked/semi naked ladies rather than sunbathing at the beach.

6. Carry more cash to Pattaya. Credit Cards are made to feel unwelcome at most bars, restaurants and massage places. A few that do accept also want to charge 3% extra for it.

7. If you're bar hopping quite a bit and plan to see girls in quite a few bars before making your final selection of the night, order draught beer rather than bottled beer. It's half price or lower at most places, same volume, tastes as good & you save quite a bit if you hop to say 8-10 bars that night.

Short FR of my girl. Got a 24 y.o. slim girl from Lighthouse Agogo. She's from Chiangrai & had a Singaporean bf before but he stopped sending money so she had to come to work in this line. The service is excellent and has a very bouncy bums and very smooth skin and toufu like soft breasts. Hugged and slept whole night. Initially we had agreed that she will leave at 9am but eventually up to 3 PM she's still stuck and wants more "boom boom" :-))

Wow, what is the number for the girl
Old 26-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accountant View Post
Wow, what is the number for the girl
There are thousands of girls in Pattaya and you're looking for the ONE?!?!?

Go with an open mind and let the experience of Pattaya take over......
Old 01-07-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share

Old 04-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

Hi all,

Planning to fly by Airasia but heard it stops at Don Mueang instead of Suvarnabhumi.

What does that do to travelling time where Pattaya is concerned?

Thanks
Old 04-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Flyhighwiththai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Hi all,

Planning to fly by Airasia but heard it stops at Don Mueang instead of Suvarnabhumi.

Thanks
Not correct. AirAsia flights from Singapore all land at Suvarnabhumi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1