The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-03-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Relax heyhey.. ..give respect to Jogk . He has more experience
Old 04-03-2019, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
SNIPER789X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
just upz her at balestier nice young body with ample boobs willing to exchange with big boobs pinoy maid
-------------------
Fucked Alice a bunch of times before anyone here did when she was 22 to 23 years of age. Alice is not her real name anyway. She has a wonderful pair of C cup boobs and a tight shaven pussy. BJ skills so so at that time. Taught her to be better. In her pics she looks fair in colour but she is actually tanned skin in colour Fucked her without damages. I thought I had found a gem as she was sweet and submissive and fulfilled a bunch of fantasies for me. But towards the end she started asking me for money and wanted me to pay for her courses which was ridiculous. I dumped her thereafter. Since I had a good plentiful fill of her young ample boobs and young tighy shaven pussy it was the right time to let go.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
SNIPER789X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
any bro met up with her before?
Fucked Alice a bunch of times before anyone here did when she was 22 to 23 years of age. Alice is not her real name anyway. She has a wonderful pair of C cup boobs and a tight shaven pussy. BJ skills so so at that time. Taught her to be better. In her pics she looks fair in colour but she is actually tanned skin in colour Fucked her without damages. I thought I had found a gem as she was sweet and submissive and fulfilled a bunch of fantasies for me. But towards the end she started asking me for money and wanted me to pay for her courses which was ridiculous. I dumped her thereafter. Since I had a good plentiful fill of her young ample boobs and young tighy shaven pussy it was the right time to let go.

P.S. forgot to mention that she has a curvy sexy ass to die for. I was able to fuck her virgin ass after much persuasion. Balls that it was against her beliefs..yea right!!. Still remember the first time I fucked her on the first meet up she was wearing cute pink panties with a pink bow on it. Lol made me laugh

Last edited by SNIPER789X; 04-03-2019 at 06:45 PM.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTpCx View Post

Anyone bang this maid before?
She stay in Toh payoh?
Old 04-03-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTpCx View Post

Anyone bang this maid before?
She stay in toh payoh?
Old 04-03-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Bro .. this is not a contact exchange thread
Its about experience
Whether or not they want to share its up to them
Like me its ok
They post their experience i post mine
Its ok if they dont want to share
Because i can manage myself
What experience you have? I pay money to take maid picture, this is experience?

Share is good, why you have a step on my tail. When I reply to bro here?

So I can’t ask question? What make you if you been sbf longer but you act stupid and childish. I think your whole family like you and your sister been fuck by bangla ass
Old 04-03-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Relax heyhey.. ..give respect to Jogk . He has more experience
Sorry bro, what experience he have? Why I must respect becoz is an old fucking bastard?

He only knows how to ask maid to take picture and give them money
Old 04-03-2019, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
You dont have family?
Oh i forgot
You are a dog family
Wahahaha
Dog family is good at least I have a family, you don’t have a family becoz they are all dead becoz they have you as a brother or son, they all die
Old 04-03-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Dog family is good at least I have a family, you don’t have a family becoz they are all dead becoz they have you as a brother or son, they all die
I thought only cock crow in the morning
Dog barking also ah
Poor stray dog
No bitch to fuck
Wahaha
Old 04-03-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I thought only cock crow in the morning
Dog barking also ah
Poor stray dog
No bitch to fuck
Wahaha
So you are fucking bitches ah? Lucky I’m Lucky I’m fucking ladies

That’s why your sister is a bitch for bangla to fuck
Old 04-03-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let's just stop this argument.. We wan see frs/conquest pics.. Not 2 ppl shooting each other. Live and let live
Old 04-03-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

just up a pinoy maid last friday after knowing her from skout.. within 4 days asked to meet up.. easy PZ
Old 04-03-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
KingLoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingLoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Not 2 pages le bro....4 pages...i tot today so many bros fuck so many maids...sure got lots of FRs and pics....damn, was I disappointed.

Fuckng waste of banwidth!!!
Agree bro. Disappointed and waste of mobile data.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
So you are fucking bitches ah? Lucky I’m Lucky I’m fucking ladies

That’s why your sister is a bitch for bangla to fuck
You keep mentioning my sis
I even dont have one
Must be yours lah
Why you so hate bangla
They raped your sorry ass before ah
Poor little puppy
Wahaha
Old 04-03-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
Let's just stop this argument.. We wan see frs/conquest pics.. Not 2 ppl shooting each other. Live and let live
See all his posts here lah
I post pics he post rubbish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1