The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear View Post
Felicia getting bigger means getting pregnant?!
neh neh bigger la
Old 20-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
papabear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alantino View Post
neh neh bigger la
Ya usually getting pregnant will be bigger one mah..
Old 20-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Quote:
she was 14 and still grow, plus who in the world tell u preg them will get bigger? fat also will get bigger
Old 20-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
papabear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
she was 14 and still grow, plus who in the world tell u preg them will get bigger? fat also will get bigger
I forgot all the girls are only 14. Come to think of it 14 really quite young and already actively having sex. Really makes me wonder if the 14yo girls are the same nowadays and how wild are they. Even those girls from good schs and JC, i wonder how wild they are.

Anyway I think wrongly. Should be after giving birth then breasts will get bigger. Lactation.
Old 20-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
Alantino is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlantino is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
TS knead felicia neh neh alot mah.
Old 20-07-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigman10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: I was Naive (Story)

It's normal for girl at her age to up size.
Old 20-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Wondering when will lunch served?? Last nite no supper hard to sleep morning no breakfast hard to work....i think bro starter is reading some where 555

Retired
Old 20-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
hunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunghingboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yay! Is Felicia!!
Old 20-07-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

I gave Felicia and questioning look, and she move to me sitting on my lap. I guess I did not notice, but as I saw the cleavage spilling out of the cup of her bra it was evident that she had grown bigger.

I held her on the waist and we kissed, Felicia reached behind her and undid her bra as I playfully ran my fingers up her waist. We broke our kiss and Felicia pushed me gently, causing me to lean backwards laying on the mattress.

She climbed up to me and holding one of her breast in her hand, she fed it with it. Felicia moans lightly as my tongue swirled around her nipples, and soon she let's go of her breast and hugged my head allowing me to suck on her breast while licking her nipples.

Felicia pulled my tees up causing me to stop sucking, Felicia moved down and undid my jeans, peeling them off together with my briefs. She moved between my legs and looks playfully at me, she did not do anything immediately and was quiet for a moment. Curious of what she was trying to do I looked down as I used my elbows to support me.

Felicia closed her eyes and held her mouth shut, and moments later her lips parted slightly. She was drooling onto my dick and stroking on it soon after, my dick grew as I looked at Felicia repeating this. When it got really hard, Felicia smiled at me, and it was her impish smile.

Felicia moves slightly upward and press her breast on my wet dick, rubbing my dick with her breast.

Felicia: Idiot, feel good or not.

All I could do was nod, it did not felt really good but I guess Felicia's attitude made up for everything. Felicia carried on for a few minutes and I saw her removing her shorts, she moved up sitting on my dick and grinding me as she fondled her own breast.

I was enjoying the little performance from Felicia as she pants and carries on grinding me, but that did not last Long as she reaches down holding my dick and adjusted herself sitting onto it. Felicia started riding me and she was panting and moaning hard, I reached upwards and cupped her breast gently squeeazing them as she does so.

I too was moaning and I told Felicia I was cumming, she got off me immediately and sat on the side.

Felicia: Idiot, cannot... I want to play somemore.
Old 20-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

moreeeeeeeee
Old 20-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Yay lunch any tea break soon hehe

Retired
Old 20-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

I got upset, (who wouldn't, I was Cumming and Felicia just stopped and got off me) but Felicia soon soothe my soul, as she bends down and licks gently on my balls, she knows how much I enjoys it and she was never in a rush. She would lightly trial her tongue on my balls, and move on to the other one. She did not stroke me and my dick softens as I enjoyed her tongue on my balls. I was moaning despite not having a hard dick.

Felicia: Idiot..... Stand up....

I shifted myself standing up as Felicia requested, she tap on my legs asking me to spread them slight. As she went between them, I soon felt her lips kissing on my balls and soon the wetness of her warm mouth followed. She took one of my balls into her mouth and gently sucked on it, I groaned and she switched to the other ball doing the same as she reached and held my dick slowly stroking it.

She giggled after she released my ball from her mouth, and she started kissing on the balls before making a trial of kisses to my ass cheeks. Felicia placed her palms on my ass checks and spreads them, Felicia starts rimming my ass as she stroked me, she was pleasuring me to the max.

Moans came from me, and my knees were getting weak. I reached and pulled Felicia up, before pinning her on the wall as we stood on the mattress. Felicia had made me want her so badly that day, I began kissing her hungrily as I moved my hand down fingering her. She moaned and And gave me a weak smile, pulling my head towards her breast as I fingered her.

I licked and sucked on her breast and she soon reached down, pulling my finger out of her pussy, shaking her head as she pants lightly: wo Yao ni de Lan Jiao (I want your cock)

Felicia turns around, and I positioned my dick at her pussy. It slides into with a little effort penetrating her, as she moans out loud.

Felicia: Arh....... It's in.....

I held her hips and I started ramming her slowly, Felicia moans and she held onto my hand pulling it upwards to cup on her breast. I increased my pace and squeezed hard in her breast, Felicia moans and place her hand on the wall supporting herself.

This went on for 10 mins and I feel myself cumming soon.

Me panting: Felicia... I cumming...

Felicia: today not safe...... Cannot shoot inside...

Felicia hurriedly pushed me off and kneeled down, taking my dick into her mouth. And after a few sucks from her, I exploded in her mouth.

Felicia:Mmmmmm..........

She slapped on my thighs as I saw he face crumpled with my dick in her mouth. But after swallowing she started sucking me again. But it was just for a brief moment and she soon took it out licking it clean.

Felicia hugging onto my leg: Idiot, why today so much?

Me: Still dare to say, you lah, keep teasing me.

Felicia got up and pulled me suggesting we took a bath together, it was a fast one but she used her breast to wash my back. We dressed up and hurried out of the house as her Mother was coming back soon.

As we walked to the food centre, Felicia asked me: Idiot, if one day I leave you will you be sad?

I was puzzled but I did not think much of it, I pulled Felicia by the waist: Of course I will be sad, but why you ask this?

Felicia smile: I just asking for fun lah.
Old 20-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post

As we walked to the food centre, Felicia asked me: Idiot, if one day I leave you will you be sad?

I was puzzled but I did not think much of it, I pulled Felicia by the waist: Of course I will be sad, but why you ask this?

Felicia smile: I just asking for fun lah.
no girl ever asks these kinda questions for fun.

there must be a link between sudden hardcore service from Felicia, and the return of Christina

Just my guess lah... :P
Old 20-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
BitterHacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power story!!!
Camping for updates ...
Old 20-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!
Since Felicia knows that TS already breakup with Christina, her relationship w/ him is not threatened

Or im just too biased when it comes to Felicia...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1