The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2005, 01:49 AM
hermeswantsU

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: fun in KL

Hi Bros...... I am new here.... just some feedback.I just came back for full service with Pinky at Mid Way (Cititel). She was almost everything you guys said she was. After a pretty good massage showered then she gave me "full service" as she would say. Excellent BJ.... good FJ...only thing is she wouldnt let me touch her pussy and no kissing at all, she was nice but came across alittle too business like... but overall... had a good time.

Damage was RM 238, not too bad. Next time I go back gonna try either Winter or Angel, Captain told me they were pretty good.

Will write after I try them.
Old 27-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro, if u need any company, just contact any one the bros here
Tks Bro. Will rope you guys in if any info or help needed.
Old 27-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswantsU
Hi Bros...... I am new here.... just some feedback.I just came back for full service with Pinky at Mid Way (Cititel). She was almost everything you guys said she was. After a pretty good massage showered then she gave me "full service" as she would say. Excellent BJ.... good FJ...only thing is she wouldnt let me touch her pussy and no kissing at all, she was nice but came across alittle too business like... but overall... had a good time.

Damage was RM 238, not too bad. Next time I go back gonna try either Winter or Angel, Captain told me they were pretty good.

Will write after I try them.
Haha, that is the normal problem with Cititel, very SOP, rushed and business like. That's why also most of Samsters avoid the place. BTW, there is a cititel thread, next time post the FR there.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 29-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
PJ_chris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my 1st time report after so long i become a member. Hope can share with all brother here ....thanks

Yesterday i went to Klang to look some Lubang ....1st i went to Hotel Histana, then i find out there is no PRC there only local lady and Indo which cost RM198. Actually i looking for PRC in klang 1....so i got to next hotel which infront Histana , Hotel Precosst...But i also can't get the PRC there, because the reception is lady, feel malu to ask...but i saw some guy when up there at 3th floor, but i cannot find any special at 3rd floor....hai...disapointed again loh....so i direct go to Klang town look some other small hotel and big hotel...also disapointed me again....all no PRC, they told me PRC temporary hidding....Then brothe Dekuip got advice me have to get the PRC contact 1st then go there...

Since so disapointed on the Klang Expedition, so i go back to PJ, Old klang road to Hotel Grade which i hear some of my friend intro 1 lah
so i try there loh. Emmm at there almost 8.50pm not much customer, so i ask the OKT there the PRC, he told me just come 3 days only still fresh...and he took me to see the PRC...and finally i select Li Li, wau...her BJ so nice...blow for about 10 minute..and she is noughty also ...like to jilat my asshole and korek my asshole...since she korek me, i korek her back lah hahahah....
ok..below are the result i share with u guys..

Name : Li Li (from Kuang Xi)
Figure : 32A/B..25, 33 (since she got 32A, but i thing is 32B, very firm, soft..)
BL : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 8/10 after blow still use her boob massage ur titi,she blow my ball all wet...we also got do 69..wau...so nice she blow...
FJ : 7/10 ( we begin with men top...then follow by women top, wau...she shack so well, can see her firm breast goyang...wau.. lastly we doggie,and she cannot hole it untill she lay in bad...so i fuck her untill i cum..so siok...1st time fuck untill hole body sweat)
HJ : 7/10 (bath time like to massage for you and wash you asshole and play your ass hole )
RTF : 8/10
Damege : 198

Any brother go to this Hotel Grade? can share experince with us?
Hope next time can go to Klang look for PRC....thanks brother Dekuip for your advice and help....

Last edited by PJ_chris; 29-11-2005 at 12:42 PM.
Old 29-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jondop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was in kl over da weekend , too bad cannot find even 1 around megamall area .

sigh .
Old 29-11-2005, 01:31 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Bro ah Chris,

Since u are oredi in the hotel u should call me loh, u have my number right? Next time join our gethering sure u will go back home with many prc's numbers.
Old 29-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro ah Chris,

Since u are oredi in the hotel u should call me loh, u have my number right? Next time join our gethering sure u will go back home with many prc's numbers.
Sorry loh, i forget to save u HP nombor mah....but now i save it already. Yesterday i wanna find a cybercafe to check your nombor at Klang, KNN wanna looking cybercafe also no there....so disapointed leh.....
Old 29-11-2005, 01:48 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ_chris
Sorry loh, i forget to save u HP nombor mah....but now i save it already. Yesterday i wanna find a cybercafe to check your nombor at Klang, KNN wanna looking cybercafe also no there....so disapointed leh.....
U are related to KL_Sotong arr? Why so blur?? hahaha...
Old 29-11-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hotel Grade? mana actual location - got spa? place looks good? which floor? OKT name? apa Packages ada? PRC only? NL ada tak?
Old 29-11-2005, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wahh bro PJ_c... u fr very powerful & details... u should hav go for another round i think, coz i can read from your fr that your spermbank stil halfloaded..hehehe

Old 30-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites
Hotel Grade? mana actual location - got spa? place looks good? which floor? OKT name? apa Packages ada? PRC only? NL ada tak?
Bro, Grade Hotel on Old Klang Road, on the way from PJ to Sunway on NPE. My experience, not recommended leh.

Expensive and service from gers not that great. If you want better service and gers, give Grade a miss. Last time they have YTF and PRC. Also used to have a FL there named apple who worked part time. Dunno if she is still there.

Not rated in the Top 10 HC's to me.... even Wentworth I rate higher leh... PJ_Chris, u lucky to get a good fuck. Me and my friends last time fuck two turkey's , and it wasn't even christmas KNN.....

Old 30-11-2005, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Not rated in the Top 10 HC's to me.... even Wentworth I rate higher leh... PJ_Chris, u lucky to get a good fuck. Me and my friends last time fuck two turkey's , and it wasn't even christmas KNN.....

Aiyah, you everyday get to eat spring chicken. Once in a while must change diet mah! Turkey okay lah, just make sure the juice (opps I mean sauce) taste good.
Old 30-11-2005, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Aiyah, you everyday get to eat spring chicken. Once in a while must change diet mah! Turkey okay lah, just make sure the juice (opps I mean sauce) taste good.
U so open to new experiences I bring u to try lah.... if got any good ah I dun need to go to KL already leh... Lose to Seasons Tower also. Grade Hotel is very near my House... I also wish that it ius good

Old 30-11-2005, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
U so open to new experiences I bring u to try lah.... if got any good ah I dun need to go to KL already leh... Lose to Seasons Tower also. Grade Hotel is very near my House... I also wish that it ius good
Hehehe like that I pass lah. You not even near Christmas already kenna turkey. Now near Christmas confirm sure got turkey as well as honey bake ham.
Old 30-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Bro, Grade Hotel on Old Klang Road, on the way from PJ to Sunway on NPE. My experience, not recommended leh.

Expensive and service from gers not that great. If you want better service and gers, give Grade a miss. Last time they have YTF and PRC. Also used to have a FL there named apple who worked part time. Dunno if she is still there.

Yesterday I have met our senior brother...KLKOOL, Shiok1968, Dekuip,Ciblover, Fong and other 1 senior not sure the name ....(sorry ar)...Their so friendly...and give some update information.Thank You brother..
So Borther after the gathering where you guys go....have fun? Well, ya hotel Grade is just beside NPE as what Bro. KLKOOL said.Ya is a bit expensive there, 198 for PRC and 188 for local and NL. I first time when there during August kuah...that is my first time go to HC, that time just wanna massage only the suddenly OKT intro me some PRC, so i try loh. Just went there 3 time.
1st girl i remember is Ah Ping(Kuang Tong), her person short but cute and nice, sexy boob...2nd time,call Man Man ( Moon Chow Yan ) and 3rd Person i call few day ago is LILI ( Kuang Xi)...very nice 1....sure 1...
sometime is also depend on luck lah.....if that girl to new, sure less experince.
So we have to understand that loh.

By the way may i know which brother love massage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1