The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
incheon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Writing a FR for Memory from LTD cos I tot she deserved one.
Gave a good hug upon entering the house, she is sharing with another girl, got access to the bath room from her room.
Looks pretty, big eyes, 85% similar to the picture.
Bathed myself despite it was stated assist bath but no problems with that.
Had one of the best massage, solid and to the point.
During massage was clothes on but after I turned over, top naked. Nice B- boobs.
Gfe was good.
RTM: Yes, can’t wait. Haha
Just my humble opinion.
Old 28-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
Nice girl, good attitude, not the best looking face or body. She overcomes them by providing hardworking massage, splendid and comfortable services. She makes sure i am relaxed from her massage, and satisfied with her HJ, BBBJ. She is chatty and confident of herself. I enjoyed myself in her hands, so I will go back for her services.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=622286
Wu yia boh? Mai hao xiao leh...Kong jiao weh
Old 28-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Wu yia boh? Mai hao xiao leh...Kong jiao weh
It is not jiao weh.....it is 鸟话

Cheers
Old 28-09-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
myst is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateman123 View Post
Genna zap to negative because I commented about some girls whose pics that are not true to the profile. And I only commented about the boobs. Which everyone can tell and I'm just telling the truth. This is an open forum where every one are free to comment right? As long as we are not targeting or individuals and giving insulting comments right?

Anyone knows how I can get back my credit points? Your help is much appreciated.
Up you back 14
Old 29-09-2016, 03:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
Somew plc security copy ic name ah.
It seems some condo have change their procedure for visitors.
I kenna twice already this month where they recorded my particulars and the unit visited which has never happened previously. One is at the condo beside City Square Mall which never stop me when I visited the same ML previously but ask me to register during this visit. The other is at another condo near Shaw Plaza off Balestier road.... same thing happened.
Old 29-09-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Ridler168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I had posted some postive review about Mint (currently advertised in mgzw) and some oneliner complain abt her inconsistencies. But still i often rtm to her becos i felt she is the only total package in the ml scene and will at least offer what was advertised even in her worst days. The below review is base on my last 3 visits in Sep-the last being yesterday.

Look- 9/10 Only few ml with face not blurred in ad and her picture match her real person. No photoshop. In fact if u meet her in the street & is sbf regular, u will instantly recognize her
Location-Live alone in a apartment. 15 min walk from nearest mrt near ica area.
Body-8.5/10 cute, petite and veri veri soft body
Massage- 7/10 Not pro but put in effort, well coverage of whole body. Can see she really put in effort and strength to satisfy massage lover. Got own massage bed, do backstepping and even juagen.
Sensual and Gfe- 11/10 no doubt is where she really excel. Lots of patterns and new patterns whenever rtm (dun know where she pick up from). Tbh had chong for nearly 20 yrs since HC days. Nvr met a syt who is that accomodating and obedient. She listen and act on what u want her to do (of course within her limit). Can also talk to u abt everything under the sun. 1 bro had commented previously that her attitude a bit commercial. But i beg to differ. 1st, her commercial feel is no where differ from other ang pai ml (example Ini, Clearly, etc)that i visited b4; 2nd, given that she started in this line since a very young age, i think the way she talk or flirt had more or less become her nature. Not that she is faking it. She is just trying her best to make paying customer satisfied.

Last comment- earlier i tot she will rtm in Sep but she manage to extend her stay for 3 more months. Pls show her yr support before she leave our shore for good.

hi bro , is this mint on your fr under MGZW?

http://mygongzhuwang.com/mint/
Old 29-09-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Very informative thread.....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 29-09-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
desperateman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by myst View Post
Up you back 14
Thanks bro! I really appreciate it!
Old 29-09-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
which xiao han is thiss..
Outram rd ?
The one that offered tarma with her sis xiao mo... they just got listed on ltd...

Near a hospital but not the one nearby Outram.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 29-09-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateman123 View Post
Checked her profile. Looks ok. But her boobs too small liao.. Down there wrote B cup but again I saw and think it's only A cup... not for Boobs-loving like me ... haha ...
Hi bro, no offence here. And not a super supporter of fantasy either,tried her a few times.

We all know the profiles are not exactly accurate most of the time, true for most of the websites. Exact cup size can only be feel by hand, in my opinion. Hehe.

Next time maybe don't try to comment just based on profiles. Prefer by experience, I usually don't comment if I have not tried the ML.

Two cents worth of opinion here. Cheers.
Old 29-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hi bro, no offence here. And not a super supporter of fantasy either,tried her a few times.

We all know the profiles are not exactly accurate most of the time, true for most of the websites. Exact cup size can only be feel by hand, in my opinion. Hehe.

Next time maybe don't try to comment just based on profiles. Prefer by experience, I usually don't comment if I have not tried the ML.

Yup...totally agree....

I think it is an unspoken rule not to comment on the MLs unless you have tried them. I have never commented on nor made comparisons based solely on photographs and what the OKTs advertise but I am brutally honest on MLs after I have tried them. It is also taken for granted that every (and I mean every) advertisement made by the OKTs is exaggerated, whether it is looks, age, boob size, service(s) provided, etc. So, it is perfectly normal for a ML who has B cup tits to have C cup tits on the advertisements and for a ML who is 35 years old to be described as late 20's.

Giving desperateman123 the benefit of the doubt and my 11 points.

Cheers
Old 29-09-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post

http://images.samsforum.com/img/47734/

Msg her but got the feeling that she has attitude problem... Better siam

http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=486 - maybe you asked her the wrong question - you should be asking for a fuck instead of a massage ...
Old 29-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

Hi Thanks Blu3, I appreciate your comments. Will take note of what you said.
Old 29-09-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Yup...totally agree....

I think it is an unspoken rule not to comment on the MLs unless you have tried them. I have never commented on nor made comparisons based solely on photographs and what the OKTs advertise but I am brutally honest on MLs after I have tried them. It is also taken for granted that every (and I mean every) advertisement made by the OKTs is exaggerated, whether it is looks, age, boob size, service(s) provided, etc. So, it is perfectly normal for a ML who has B cup tits to have C cup tits on the advertisements and for a ML who is 35 years old to be described as late 20's.

Giving desperateman123 the benefit of the doubt and my 11 points.

Cheers
Thanks bro. Appreciate your comments. Will take note of that.
And thanks for the points. Really appreciate it!
Old 29-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

So lucky to get a slot for ang pai Ini yesterday. Now have to get queue number for RTM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1