The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TomYumGoong8741 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Good on you though sorry to hear about the divorce. But it id so difficult to get PR for viets nowadays.
oh i forgot to mention i got a son with her. son is with her but i video call every week. the PR i think it helped that on record we were married for about 4 years. got 2 yr old son , then apply. coz we did the 1 year long term pass then 3 years then PR. so on paper looks good and genuine then they approved. you hear people say CPF etc... not true... at that time i self employed never put CPF only minimal for medisave.
Old 21-06-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 796 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Besides bro KT, there were a few others we knew that also married Viet wives and had families...one of them definetly was TS who started this thread...

Cannot jump into marriage with foreign women...must ensure long enough years to see if potential spouse can last long...also gal cannot be in vices before...dun think much success if gal in vices...
yup agreed. local or foreign, dont jump into marriage. its something hard to back off later on in life. And also stay away from girls working in nightlife, not only in vice. get a decent office girl or teacher in vietnam.
Go KTV lapsup bar massage all these, is to find girl to play. Not for finding wife one.

From what i know: once foreign spouse have singaporean child = PR approved.
i have an ex colleague who was from china. She married into another rich singaporean family. Even that, her PR application was rejected. She already lived and worked in singapore for a few years before marriage, with 5 figure monthly income too. But once her singaporean baby (male) came out, her PR was approved.

If high income, but no baby then only LTVP approve not PR. Once got local baby, PR will be approved. Baby must be singapore citizen.
Even if divorce after that, PR will be retained if she has the singaporean child custody. cannot cancel one unless somehow the singaporean child is no longer a singaporean (extremely rare, not easy to give up singapore citizenship).

Last edited by fallen11; 21-06-2024 at 09:45 PM.
Old 21-06-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

ZodiacWarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
yup agreed. local or foreign, dont jump into marriage. its something hard to back off later on in life. And also stay away from girls working in nightlife, not only in vice. get a decent office girl or teacher in vietnam.
Go KTV lapsup bar massage all these, is to find girl to play. Not for finding wife one.

From what i know: once foreign spouse have singaporean child = PR approved.
i have an ex colleague who was from china. She married into another rich singaporean family. Even that, her PR application was rejected. She already lived and worked in singapore for a few years before marriage, with 5 figure monthly income too. But once her singaporean baby (male) came out, her PR was approved.

If high income, but no baby then only LTVP approve not PR. Once got local baby, PR will be approved.
Even if divorce after that, PR will be retained if she has the singaporean child custody. cannot cancel one unless somehow the singaporean child is no longer a singaporean (extremely rare, not easy to give up singapore citizenship).
Yes. Child is the golden ticket to PR approval. Singapore birth rate already not high enough.

One question is, if son, with foreign mom, they hit certain age can choose nationality before serving NS?
Old 22-06-2024, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5853 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

thankful to everyone that paved the way to understand viet bu
Old 22-06-2024, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacWarrior View Post
Yes. Child is the golden ticket to PR approval. Singapore birth rate already not high enough.

One question is, if son, with foreign mom, they hit certain age can choose nationality before serving NS?
Can...but if child born in Singapore then confirm Singaporean unless at 18 yo child chooses her mom nationality then automatically will revoke Singapore citizenship...

Dun worry...Vietbu will want their child to be Singaporean...is their hope...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-06-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

If son, yes they can choose nationality themselves when hit 18.
But.... still must serve NS first.
Once your son has singapore citizenship, have to serve NS first. Unless too old to serve already and even by that age if havent serve before they might not give pink IC to him (using example of son has foreign citizenship but chooses to claim singapore citizenship later in life).
Its not easy to just give up singapore citizenship and siam NS in singapore one. Even if completed full time NS, law says still need complete at least half of all the required ICT cycles to be eligible to throw singapore citizenship away.
If son has to go through all these, might as well retain pink IC cause by that time already completed most of the liabilities of being a male singaporean already. Or even choose to live outside singapore after completing full time NS to avoid any ICT call ups.

Btw, Vietnam also has NS. Also 2 years. Also got reservice requirements. They use age to count one, not do how many cycle (favours older servicemen). Although its not widely implemented for urban male citizens now, its hard to escape for rural male citizens. Can try pay bribe to avoid call up. But i foresee 20-30 yrs down the road as the viet young population starts decreasing, they will enforce their NS much more strictly due to lower manpower supply. Right now is more like too many people doing NS will eat into their defence budget.
Old 22-06-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Protocol for foreign wife to get PRs still remain the same. It is very dependable on the husband ability to support her and having family.

My wife got case with ICA and was banned from entering Sillypore many years back. I put in enormous effort and time to bring her back, marry her, have family with her and get her PR.
Good on you bro, effort!
Old 23-06-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Can...but if child born in Singapore then confirm Singaporean unless at 18 yo child chooses her mom nationality then automatically will revoke Singapore citizenship...

Dun worry...Vietbu will want their child to be Singaporean...is their hope...
ah.. ok my bro thai ex wife want to let child stay in thai 4eva. so at 18 the child can choose to be thai la.. at least he got that option.
Old 23-06-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
If son, yes they can choose nationality themselves when hit 18.
But.... still must serve NS first.
Once your son has singapore citizenship, have to serve NS first. Unless too old to serve already and even by that age if havent serve before they might not give pink IC to him (using example of son has foreign citizenship but chooses to claim singapore citizenship later in life).
Its not easy to just give up singapore citizenship and siam NS in singapore one. Even if completed full time NS, law says still need complete at least half of all the required ICT cycles to be eligible to throw singapore citizenship away.
If son has to go through all these, might as well retain pink IC cause by that time already completed most of the liabilities of being a male singaporean already. Or even choose to live outside singapore after completing full time NS to avoid any ICT call ups.

Btw, Vietnam also has NS. Also 2 years. Also got reservice requirements. They use age to count one, not do how many cycle (favours older servicemen). Although its not widely implemented for urban male citizens now, its hard to escape for rural male citizens. Can try pay bribe to avoid call up. But i foresee 20-30 yrs down the road as the viet young population starts decreasing, they will enforce their NS much more strictly due to lower manpower supply. Right now is more like too many people doing NS will eat into their defence budget.
how about throw away citizenship before 18? like 15?
Old 23-06-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
how about throw away citizenship before 18? like 15?
they'll ask him to serve full time NS first.
after that, they will say there's this law saying you cant throw away singapore citizenship before completing at least half of all the required ICT cycles.
So no point throwing anymore once he served.

only way is to not be born in singapore and for him not to hold any pink or blue ic, till he is old enough to be exempted (no age limit is specified).
Once born in singapore, its mandatory he become a singapore citizen. Cannot choose.
If born overseas, later on can still choose whether he wanna be a singapore citizen and serve NS.

Another possibility: if choose to bring son out of singapore to avoid NS, get a foreign citizenship without throwing singapore citizenship. Then dont ever come back to singapore again in his lifetime. else need go to jail first.

Link for reference:
https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...nent-residents

remember. if you want your son to become vietnam citizen (since we are in a vietnamese related topic here), he will also likely need to serve NS in vietnam when that time comes.
if you ask me to choose vietnam or singapore to serve, i would choose singapore. Because at least singapore is high income country and can buy HDB with discounts and grants.

Last edited by fallen11; 23-06-2024 at 04:35 PM.
Old 23-06-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
they'll ask him to serve full time NS first.
after that, they will say there's this law saying you cant throw away singapore citizenship before completing at least half of all the required ICT cycles.
So no point throwing anymore once he served.

only way is to not be born in singapore and for him not to hold any pink or blue ic, till he is old enough to be exempted (no age limit is specified).
Once born in singapore, its mandatory he become a singapore citizen. Cannot choose.
If born overseas, later on can still choose whether he wanna be a singapore citizen and serve NS.

Another possibility: if choose to bring son out of singapore to avoid NS, get a foreign citizenship without throwing singapore citizenship. Then dont ever come back to singapore again in his lifetime. else need go to jail first.

Link for reference:
https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...nent-residents

remember. if you want your son to become vietnam citizen (since we are in a vietnamese related topic here), he will also likely need to serve NS in vietnam when that time comes.
if you ask me to choose vietnam or singapore to serve, i would choose singapore. Because at least singapore is high income country and can buy HDB with discounts and grants.
Nonsense. Please don't sprout fake news. There is no law to say you can't give up Singaporean citizenship before completing at least half of all ICT cycles. If have please quote.

And what you mean by once born Singaporean must be Singaporean citizen cannot choose? So many Singaporean including my cousin gave up their Singaporean citizenship to become Australian. What nonsense are you talking about?
Old 24-06-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Nonsense. Please don't sprout fake news. There is no law to say you can't give up Singaporean citizenship before completing at least half of all ICT cycles. If have please quote.

And what you mean by once born Singaporean must be Singaporean citizen cannot choose? So many Singaporean including my cousin gave up their Singaporean citizenship to become Australian. What nonsense are you talking about?
https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-depart/...ther%20country.

A citizen of Singapore can only renounce his/her Singapore citizenship if he/she:

Is aged 21 and above;
Is of sound mind; and
Has acquired the citizenship of another country.
The Government may reject the renunciation of Singapore citizenship by a male citizen if he has enjoyed citizenship privileges, including possession or use of the Singapore passport, and has outstanding National Service (NS) obligations.

You know ICT is also NS obligations right? i already included a link above on legal advice, you never click then say i nonsense and ask me provide quotes?
Its not clear cut but you can consult a lawyer about it.
Btw, you dont need to give up your singapore citizenship in order to get an australian citizenship. Many singaporeans are concurrently holding both singapore and australian passports.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...head-to-taiwan

In a statement on April 6, Taiwan’s Immigration Agency said that the two Singaporeans, who reportedly carry Australian passports, are a couple, and that the authorities are in contact with their families.

dont want to argue. if you dont believe is up to you. Maybe get a wake up call when you want your son to throw citizenship.
help people kanna cursed is......
Old 24-06-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

what you say about this?
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSYa3UnDD/
Old 25-06-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post

I disagree with you...as a male Singaporean...NS is a must and even the boy skip NS by running to overseas maybe prosscuted upon return to Singapore...there were many cases in the news last few years...

The English boy who wanted to go try out in UK and now play football for Thailand also cannot return to Singapore anymore...

Knew a rich Singaporean brought two of his boys to Australia to study Secondary school in Australia and now Australia citizen also cannot return...the two boys will be prosecuted upon return...

@fallen11 is correct.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-06-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
what you say about this?
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSYa3UnDD/
This Lily quite famous in tiktok cos she brought a lot of vb to China and Chinaman will come find her when they come to Vietnam. She telling a lot of facts abt vnese gals.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1