The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

a replay it is, to let stevenage earn somemore gate money at least.

Premier League giants Tottenham Hotspur were held to 0-0 draw at League One side Stevenage, who earned a money-spinning FA Cup fifth-round replay at White Hart Lane
Old 20-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HugeDog is Cool - loads of Potential

0:0 lucky neber pang qiu last night
Old 20-02-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 22
Blue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to beholdBlue_Black is a splendid one to behold

weird man saha when played for my fav everton team this season...had a hard time scoring goals...when he plays for spurs like a new man.

gd for him....
Old 21-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Black View Post
weird man saha when played for my fav everton team this season...had a hard time scoring goals...when he plays for spurs like a new man.

gd for him....
lets hope white is his colour like the colour he wore for fulham!
Maybe he scores loads only for the ham clubs..

Old 21-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
archie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarchie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ya, next season go wet spam. Lol.
Old 21-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie23 View Post
Ya, next season go wet spam. Lol.
haha.. i miss them. hope they can get promoted back.
Old 21-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
archie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarchie23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nah...for me the lesser london teams in the premier league, the lesser london derbies and we won't drop too many points.
Old 25-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

5 very tough games consecutively:
Arsenal this weekend;
Next Sunday against Man U;
10 Mar - Away to Everton;
17 Mar - Home against Stoke; and
24 Mar - Chelski at Stamford Bridge.
After that is the final stretch of 8 games to the end of the season.

Basing on the last 13 games results, we manage to get 24 out of 39 points, that's not enough to win the EPL. We are now at 53 pts and if we perform just as the last 13 games, we will gather another 24 pts, which means 77pts in all. Basing on the last 5 seasons, EPL championship is secured with 80-90pts. To win it, I suspect we needed at least 33 out of 39pts, which maybe asking too much as we have lots of tough games.

I still have my reservation that Spurs can be EPL champion this season, although as a fan, I would love Spurs to win it. But I belief we are good for 3rd and maybe challenge for 2nd.

Let's hope that the lads will be able to find the 2nd wind starting with a win at the Emirates and push all the way to the end and prove their potential as well as proving the critics wrong.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 26-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have no idea what is going on in the Spurs players' mind. We lead by 2-0 and now 5-2 down...

No commitment shown here... King is too slow, Bale is lazy, Modric look lost, Parker looked dis-orientated. To loose 5-2 to Arsenal after leading 2-0 is not acceptable. Now Arsenal packed their defence.

Harry... Harry... A mistake to put Kaboul in for Dawson... Another mistake is to put Krancjar in for Lennon... We lost all initiative... At half-time you take out Saha and left Adebayor in, another mistake becoz no players to run behind their defence...

Just hope all Stupid Spurs players to keep their mouth shut about the title... Everytime they say something about challenging for title, they under-perform... Just win game by game and SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

So disappointed...
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 27-02-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
I have no idea what is going on in the Spurs players' mind. We lead by 2-0 and now 5-2 down...

No commitment shown here... King is too slow, Bale is lazy, Modric look lost, Parker looked dis-orientated. To loose 5-2 to Arsenal after leading 2-0 is not acceptable. Now Arsenal packed their defence.
bro i fully agree with your verdict on the players except bale was quite hardworking during a few spells actually.

i think spurs stopped playing after the 40th. rvp's brilliant shot signified his determination to rally the team, he was the biggest threat all day. even the often jaded rosicky played to his czech international high standards and scored too.

lets laugh this off, i believe this is the season with the most hammering games for epl teams. next one man utd, in harry we trust again.

Tomas Rosicky scored for the first time in two years
Old 27-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bro i fully agree with your verdict on the players except bale was quite hardworking during a few spells actually.

i think spurs stopped playing after the 40th. rvp's brilliant shot signified his determination to rally the team, he was the biggest threat all day. even the often jaded rosicky played to his czech international high standards and scored too.

lets laugh this off, i believe this is the season with the most hammering games for epl teams. next one man utd, in harry we trust again.
Bro,

1) Bale was sleeping defensively. It was his ignorant defending that allow Sagna to have a free header.
2) We can't laugh it off when Harry just say: "Bad Day, But We Have To Keep Going" (See URL below)
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spur...y-260212.page?
- How can we let the players get away with it? The players should apologise for their incompetency. What did Wigan players do when they lost 9-1 to us? Aren't our players professional and being paid more than Wigan players? Why are our players behaving so cowardly?
3) Man U next. Another trashing?!!! What is the plan to improve the showing against Man U?

This is the 1st time I am so critical against Harry Redknapp. The players made me feel that we shouldn't have lead against Arsenal, we should always be the one chasing the match and we are made to feel inferior to Arsenal, always.

They bloody earn so much, yet unable to play when needed. They just like to shoot their trap when they are over-confident. Idiotic bunch of crap shooting their trap when not required. They seemed not bothered that they let the club and fans down.

Hopefully, they can wake up and start thinking about securing 3rd place and not slipped further.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 28-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

Harry, what are talking about?!:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spur...y-270212.page?

1) We are already at third. We should not stay at third. We should challenge for 2nd. The players have to prove that they are playing for the club and fans!
2) But can you master a 1st win against Man U for us to stay 7 points clear?
3) What about the FA Cup? With the top 2 teams out of it and playing in UEL. I think it is the best time for us to challenge for the FA Cup.

I seriously don't understand what is in Harry's mind now... England Manager? I think if he wants the England Manager so much... Why not prove with Spurs' result for the final stretch since he has put his legal worries behind.

Think Harder Harry... You are more than that... U can create an upset this weekend... It is up to you and the players to prove your quality and not with your mouth...

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 29-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Harry, what are talking about?!:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spur...y-270212.page?

1) We are already at third. We should not stay at third. We should challenge for 2nd. The players have to prove that they are playing for the club and fans!
2) But can you master a 1st win against Man U for us to stay 7 points clear?
3) What about the FA Cup? With the top 2 teams out of it and playing in UEL. I think it is the best time for us to challenge for the FA Cup.
i think the pressure is back again from the likes of arsenal, cheski and liverpool. these giants have what it take to win consecutively and put the lousy days behind them. with the manchester clubs so consistent with results, spurs will continue to have a hard time keeping 3rd.

a good season this time to me is a top 4 finish with the FA cup in the trophy room. and a victory over man utd will help me forget what happened at the emirates.
Old 29-02-2012, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
i think the pressure is back again from the likes of arsenal, cheski and liverpool. these giants have what it take to win consecutively and put the lousy days behind them. with the manchester clubs so consistent with results, spurs will continue to have a hard time keeping 3rd.

a good season this time to me is a top 4 finish with the FA cup in the trophy room. and a victory over man utd will help me forget what happened at the emirates.
Bro,

Liverpool is on a high now after Carling Cup win. Arsenal has been revived by Spurs' inability to have mental strength when leading against a strong team like them. Chelski's recovery is on the way if Lampard plays every match again.

For me, a great season would be to finish 3rd and with the FA Cup in the trophy room. To finish at 4th is not acceptable becoz we looked promising for the 1st half of the season until during and after Harry's legal case. The last few games has not been anything to shout about, except the Newcastle match.

Against Stevenage, we didn't field our strongest team becoz of the Arsenal game and we only manage a draw. I can accept that it was a bad day. Then against Arsenal, we threw away a 2 goals lead to lose 5-2 is not acceptable as it brings back the pain of losing 5-3 against Man U after leading 3-0. Coincidently, Man U is our next opponents and we always have mental block against them.

Consequently, if we are to be thrashed by Man U again this weekend, doubts will creep into the players' mind. With they poor psychological strength, our season may turn disasterous and may end up 5th or below again, given the revival of the chasing pack. Remember how Newcastle is still being mock by the media after dropping a 12pt lead to lose the title to Man U. We definitely do not hope that Spurs end their season like that.

I urge Harry to cast aside England job as he may not be the absolute choice:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ntment?cc=4716

Let's hope that Harry can concentrate on the job at hand, which is to target and win against Man U at WHL, as this will help to repair confidence as well as kick start the last stretch of the season.

Hopefully, Harry still has the Houdini in him.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 01-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

Sir Alex and his mind games again:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...assive?cc=4716

Hopefully, Harry and the players don't get carried away with Sir Alex's mind game. Just keep to the game plan, perform diligently, work hard and smart for the club and fans.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1