The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 03-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
KeyKrycek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Just had a session with S**r. Massage was ok. The HDLY... i didn't survived... and accidentally exploded a few minutes into it . I'm embarrassed about it but she took it in her stride and cleaned it up. Then she continued massage me hehe. When I turned over, she tried to pop it again but i'm dried up so I told her it's ok
It's an interesting experience. Would like to try A**a next time.
Old 04-05-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
I visit the J* spa few days ago

i never make any appointment, I was always live in west area, so I visit west area SPA for most part of my life.

When I walk in, they assign me, A**a

her Massage skill is really top notch, most important is the massage, really make feel like a King, and she is so good, like some authentic vietnamese massage, nothing I ever tried before in west area.

She also very sweet and strong GFE, keep chatting with me, I would love to go back to spa next time, if I pass by.

I nvr try other popular ml like S*** yet, but shld be good

$98 + $50

she keep saying thank you to me
How come you are paying 98?
Old 05-05-2022, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a session with twinkle just now.
Quite chatty and nice girl. Think she looks like Nicolewannabe just slight resemblance.

Massage was good and the HDLY good also comparable to the AMK shop "BW" but amk more ex

Will RTM but not so soon wallet cannot tahan.

I have a china PR MILF contact that does home massage in this area as well. Massage is strong and HDLY not bad $100 all in. Can zhutzhut can spiderman just no BJ/FJ. Looking to trade with similar contacts.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northyboy View Post
Quite chatty and nice girl. Think she looks like Nicolewannabe just slight resemblance.

Massage was good and the HDLY good also comparable to the AMK shop "BW" but amk more ex

I have a china PR MILF contact that does home massage in this area as well. Massage is strong and HDLY not bad $100 all in. Can zhutzhut can spiderman just no BJ/FJ. Looking to trade with similar contacts.
who is the ML at BW who does HDLY with similar standard to twinkle? And if you can share the home massage contact, would love to try! PM me! Upz you my humble 16pts for your FR anyway. Cheers!
Old 06-05-2022, 05:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jasonlin91 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Bro can share contact ?
Old 06-05-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonlin91 View Post
Bro can share contact ?
Fark la u cannot read the earlier posts meh? All clues so obvious there liao u wait for people feed u and wipe ur mouth knn
Old 06-05-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Bro, can exchange contact please? Pm you.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
lemonsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently tried twinkle after reading bros' rave reviews of her "massage". I'm a sucker for a good HDLY so came in with above average expectations.

It was good for sure but felt like it didn't meet the hype. The HDLY was done in an awkward position; wasn't allowed to go on my knees like usual so had to just arch my butt up for the duration, kinda tiring and couldn't focus on the pleasure.

My first visit there so just wanted to see her routine, didn't make a fuss since I overall enjoyed the experience. Any recommendations for my next ML?
Old 07-05-2022, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

If I do go, i mostly go with S**a, good pressure at massage too.
Old 07-05-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
If I do go, i mostly go with S**a, good pressure at massage too.
Yes, her message got strength. I can say it is as good as those male message shop
Old 07-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lobbydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tired A**a earlier today. Felt the massage was abit amateurish.. not as comfortable as other ML from the same shop. Teasing was also minimal and HJ was rather mechnical. Only plus point was that she allows for inner roaming north and south, and her butt is rather solid. 😁
Old 07-05-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
duff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobbydick View Post
Tired A**a earlier today. Felt the massage was abit amateurish.. not as comfortable as other ML from the same shop. Teasing was also minimal and HJ was rather mechnical. Only plus point was that she allows for inner roaming north and south, and her butt is rather solid. 😁
Any additional surcharge to roam?
Old 07-05-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Inner or outer south?
Old 08-05-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonsss View Post
Recently tried twinkle after reading bros' rave reviews of her "massage". I'm a sucker for a good HDLY so came in with above average expectations.

It was good for sure but felt like it didn't meet the hype. The HDLY was done in an awkward position; wasn't allowed to go on my knees like usual so had to just arch my butt up for the duration, kinda tiring and couldn't focus on the pleasure.

My first visit there so just wanted to see her routine, didn't make a fuss since I overall enjoyed the experience. Any recommendations for my next ML?
C for overall good massage and svc, S**a for prostate (internal one, as in fingers inside ur ass), M and YY if u like syt with firm bodies. XX is back but personally I didn’t build much rapport with her, but u might have better luck
Old 08-05-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lobbydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff11 View Post
Any additional surcharge to roam?
Nope standard blue note. For inner south.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1