The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Not exactly a blatant attack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
This is not a blatant lies/malicious attack per se. A samster here saw a pink growth/bump in the WL pussy and also because of the WL past (may be present as well) sexual behavior which justified me blowing the whistle to warn samsters. I have no ill intention towards this WL and all samsters can continue to support her if they thought what I said earlier is inaccurate. And there is nothing to be afraid of if she in fact is not suffering from any STD or STD related disease.

I shall rest my case.

Good luck to all and cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Postings in SBF should be on the basis of own FRs/experiences etc. Everyone should speak up for himself - nothing to be afraid/scared - if true. HEARSAY/ Spreading of blatant lies/malicious rumours - especially breaking rice bowls of WLs should not be allowed. Sammyboyfor/moderators - for your attention / necessary actions please. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
I rest my case...
Old 24-05-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster

smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Not exactly a blatant attack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
An Ni is resting because of her menses.
I spoke to her about the allegations of doing raw.
She is absolutely upset and distraught that such a person is out there to harm her, and she have no way to prove it.
The allegations, if I read correctly, was based on your so called "bruddars" confessions to doing raw with An Ni. You yourself have not seen it or experience it with your own eyes. If this is not hearsay, then what is it?
You will reap what you sow.
From hearsay also.. I heard that you are a first class asshole.....hearsay only hoh. so don't get angry.
Virtual Warrior needs no responsibility unfortunately ...sigh
Old 24-05-2012, 03:56 AM
Samster

Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
After upping Vivi yesterday and Apple give me cfm look while driving away, I just had to go up Apple today when some HC tip a samster give me did not pan out today afternoon.

I hereby daringly predict that Apple will be the Ang Pai of the house, although I have little experience in this house. I also predict that 1654 customers will be flocking to other houses, as I am. With the likes of Apple and Vivi, 1606 will be a powerhouse for some time to come.

If only 54's current batch had the calibre of this crop of 1606 batch...

The way Apple rode me today... her overall performance reminded me of 1654 Xiao Xue...

To reconcile the arguments in this thread...

I say... Let's all keep the fucking alive and post about the best fucks we have in Geylang. What say you samsters?
I hope i am not asking too much. Is it possible to do a statistical comparison between them since you have already try both.
Old 24-05-2012, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Instructive And Insightful Post Redux

tks again bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
The vagina has a lining that can form cysts, polyps, and warts. Although these occur often, they are not harmful : http://www.uihealthcare.com/topics/w.../wome3282.html . Your description: " a small pink growth" - most likely a polyp (pink). Suggests U ask her to see doctor to get it removed if it affects her wellbeing/business - simple operation. An Ni should be very happy to have such a staunch/caring supporter. Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.

The "Sexual Health Issues" Forum is the right place to discuss: http://sbf.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=5
Big Sexy the Forum Consultant - will give good/knowledgeable advice.

Vaginal Herpes - A picture is worth a thousand words

RAW is WAR - Always use condom - Do not endanger the lives of your loved ones / others - Avoid when in doubt

Old 24-05-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I hope i am not asking too much. Is it possible to do a statistical comparison between them since you have already try both.
No prob bro. Here goes

ViVi
Face 7.5 (Chio, Sharper facial features and more photogenic than Apple)
Body 7/10 (Very slim, small boobs, less shapely than apple)
BJ 7 (Good duration, adequate suction)
FJ 8 (Plenty of girl on top action, hardworking)
RTF Maybe, if run out of options. Spare.

Apple
Face 8 (Chio, Sweet facial features)
Body 8/10 (Slim, more shapely figure than Vivi and bigger boobs)
BJ 8 (Good duration, plenty of eye contact, blow with good attitude)
FJ 8.5 (plenty of girl on top action, hardworking. Plus point over Vivi is that Apple is more responsive and takes initiative to strip her bra strap off shoulders while blowing with bra on, removes bra off midway during sex etc, leads my hands to her boobs, good eye contact, will initiate frenching etc)
RTF Yes when not trying others.

Vivi's facial features will command a strong following. I can see where samsters will be attracted by her. Recommended for those who want good looks on a less full body.

Apple's more total package of face, service and figure will appeal to those going for more all rounded feel. Cheers.
Old 24-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Another prop of Omnia!

Hello Mr blur fogey!

You think you have won big time by bolding and increasing the words in your above post?? Think carefully ya! U are too straight-forward! Thats why I said you are either a blur fuck or an old fogey simply coming in here to pick up a quarrel for the sake of trying (but in vain) to get back at me. Muahahahaha!!! You are nothing but a prop of Omnia! You are nothing but only "parroting" what Omnia has uttered! The only word you are capable of using is nothing but TROLL! Aren't u also a TROLL by coming in here to sparr even without any prompting?? Are you really such a kind samster to aid Omnia in defending An Ni??

As I said many times, Omnia or you cannot change the facts I have laid down in my earlier post!

You dun need to rest your case becos you have no case here to pursue to begin with. You are nothing but a prop of Omnia, to put it bluntly!

I doubt anyone here is keen in reading your mediocre posts so far! You are only capable of using the word Troll when each time you ran out ammunition and you always expect ppl to spoon feed you for info on WL although you have been lurking around for 11 years, you act like a noob most of the time!

Now, at least show us you are a Whore Hero, go and fuck An Ni instead of Vivi or Apple! Perhaps you are just another keyboard hero and a coward while cheonging in GL!

Take care of yourself carefully, u are a married man!

Quote:
I rest my case...

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Go and fuck An Ni then!

It does not really matter how you called me, be it a first class asshole or whatever fuck you are capable of calling me! It is only virtual, ya! Dun be too naive! To reiterate, Omnia, blur fuck SMLee and you cannot change the facts I have laid down in my earlier posts regarding An Ni!!

I dun have to prove it to you and you can treat it as nonsense if you wish, just mark my words and the truth will be out one day!

Go on and curse me, go and fuck An Ni, no need waste your time here to act like a big time virtual hero here and then behave like a coward while cheonging in GL! Do take care of yourself, if not, you can only dream of fucking forever, ever ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
An Ni is resting because of her menses.
I spoke to her about the allegations of doing raw.
She is absolutely upset and distraught that such a person is out there to harm her, and she have no way to prove it.
The allegations, if I read correctly, was based on your so called "bruddars" confessions to doing raw with An Ni. You yourself have not seen it or experience it with your own eyes. If this is not hearsay, then what is it?
You will reap what you sow.
From hearsay also.. I heard that you are a first class asshole.....hearsay only hoh. so don't get angry.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No prob bro. Here goes

ViVi
Face 7.5 (Chio, Sharper facial features and more photogenic than Apple)
Body 7/10 (Very slim, small boobs, less shapely than apple)
BJ 7 (Good duration, adequate suction)
FJ 8 (Plenty of girl on top action, hardworking)
RTF Maybe, if run out of options. Spare.

Apple
Face 8 (Chio, Sweet facial features)
Body 8/10 (Slim, more shapely figure than Vivi and bigger boobs)
BJ 8 (Good duration, plenty of eye contact, blow with good attitude)
FJ 8.5 (plenty of girl on top action, hardworking. Plus point over Vivi is that Apple is more responsive and takes initiative to strip her bra strap off shoulders while blowing with bra on, removes bra off midway during sex etc, leads my hands to her boobs, good eye contact, will initiate frenching etc)
RTF Yes when not trying others.

Vivi's facial features will command a strong following. I can see where samsters will be attracted by her. Recommended for those who want good looks on a less full body.

Apple's more total package of face, service and figure will appeal to those going for more all rounded feel. Cheers.
Remember to ask Apple to do Oil Massage on you Damn Good!

She know Acupoints cum Joint Cracking too...Value for Money!
Old 24-05-2012, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Go and fuck An Ni then!

To Alejandro88

SI CE QUE VOUS VENEZ UN OEUF POURRI !!!!!

LE CIEL A DES YEUX !!!!!!
Old 24-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Infact it is not right to hurt someone in the internet,moreover she can't defend herself.If you are so concern about us,please do it the right way.
Old 24-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
It does not really matter how you called me, be it a first class asshole or whatever fuck you are capable of calling me! It is only virtual, ya! Dun be too naive! To reiterate, Omnia, blur fuck SMLee and you cannot change the facts I have laid down in my earlier posts regarding An Ni!!

I dun have to prove it to you and you can treat it as nonsense if you wish, just mark my words and the truth will be out one day!

Go on and curse me, go and fuck An Ni, no need waste your time here to act like a big time virtual hero here and then behave like a coward while cheonging in GL! Do take care of yourself, if not, you can only dream of fucking forever, ever ya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
Infact it is not right to hurt someone in the internet,moreover she can't defend herself.If you are so concern about us,please do it the right way.
100% agree wif u bro!!!!!!!! Cheer!㊗
Old 24-05-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Remember to ask Apple to do Oil Massage on you Damn Good!

She know Acupoints cum Joint Cracking too...Value for Money!
Seriously? Didn't know that. Vivi did some massage for me, 5min of piano playing. Guess I can't ask for much...
Old 24-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
Bro lickman, your statement is very fair.

ne font pas un imbecile de vous-meme.

être juste envers les autres.

bonne chance. Monsieur Alejandro88 or Mr Alexandra88.
Old 24-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Re: SMLee is just a prop to Omnia!!! No Substance at all!

Another fucking lame post of yours again! C'mon, 40ish years old man, post something that reflect your age lah! OMFG!! I am losing patient with this old fogey!

Quote:
Thank you for proving your childish nature. That phrase sound so familiar when we were in school.

Let me guess. Exam is over thus you have so much free time

Old 24-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Bruddar, you sure your prediction will come true? We shall see and onli time will tell ya! Aniway, to be fair, not only 1606 or 1654A, each and every house has its strengths and weaknesses lah. I agree that it is the calibre of the house girls who primarily draw the punters to the house. But there are also many die-hard fans of OKT in GL. Come what may, they would still stick to their favourite OKT. Good examples would be the ever super friendly OKT of 2831A. He has a list of loyal followers de!

Quote:
I hereby daringly predict that Apple will be the Ang Pai of the house, although I have little experience in this house. I also predict that 1654 customers will be flocking to other houses, as I am. With the likes of Apple and Vivi, 1606 will be a powerhouse for some time to come.If only 54's current batch had the calibre of this crop of 1606 batch...

The way Apple rode me today... her overall performance reminded me of 1654 Xiao Xue...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1