The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Bro Rickey,
Where got sexy, I got some tummy lor..not so slim now.
No meh ??...where got tummy ???...can't see from the photos leh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oops, I realize that my hubby log in using my pc,.
My apologies, I apologies for the mistake, maybe he want to see what I post.. haha let it be.
Haha...so funny leh Cecelialee sis, the way u post this is like u r a scary cat like that ...haha

Last edited by Rickey; 01-05-2021 at 06:58 AM.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lor, He didn't even ask me to bring my lady friends, he like to watch me. That's his fantasy
No offense meant sis, i also like to watch you...that's my fantasy too ...hehe

Old 29-04-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Rickey bro,
This for for you, see my tummy..
https://ibb.co/ZVW4572
Old 29-04-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Oops, there I go again, I tot is in private message, now no face liao, all bro see me liao..
Old 29-04-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Rickey bro,
Nice and well maintained body at your age! Your must be a hot milf!
Old 30-04-2021, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Rickey bro,
T.Q v much sis Cecelialee for dedicating such a sexy pic of yourself esp for me to see ...greatly appreciated....will give u my +23 sweet cherries tomorrow in appreciation ...it's nothing much regarding yr tummy sis..don't be too worried or concern abt it..you r still very sexy n good looking to yr hubby n other guys

Old 30-04-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q v much sis Cecelialee for dedicating such a sexy pic of yourself esp for me to see ...greatly appreciated....will give u my +23 sweet cherries tomorrow in appreciation ...it's nothing much regarding yr tummy sis..don't be too worried or concern abt it..you r still very sexy n good looking to yr hubby n other guys
As promised to sis Cececilialee, i hv just given her my +23 sweet cherries...boosting UP^^ her points from 54 to a nice no. of 77 ...stay pretty, sexy n healthy sis

and now camping for more notti n sexy updates from TS Asta5x abt his horny wife "K" ..."The neighbour - Part 3"

Last edited by Rickey; 30-04-2021 at 09:52 AM.
Old 30-04-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
holasta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oops, there I go again, I tot is in private message, now no face liao, all bro see me liao..
Sis you damn funny hehe. Anyway cannot see the pic leh, you removed liao?

Shut the fuck lah you barking pappie cunt
Old 30-04-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Rickey bro,
Totally missed to view the link now it is not there
Old 30-04-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Hi arl127,
I going to change it lor, quiet busy yesterday and today, once I change to new photo, I will post here.
Old 30-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Hi guys,
Guess I use back my previous avatar.
My apologies to TS, I don't mean to hijack your posting, I don't want to write any post .
Most of the bro and sis is waiting for your next post.
Old 30-04-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis, at least you are sporting to wear. Those i bought for my wife she also dun bother to wear. Your hubby is a lucky guy

Quote:
Rickey, as a matter of facts, I did inn't know that my hubby was drunk and had to be carried by his drinking buddy, infact I used to have out with my hubby on his drinking session and I know them, it's just that I didn't know they could bring home. I always wear lingerie at home as my hubby had bought it for me.
I will pm you further, don't like to post it in open.
Old 30-04-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Bro Sunn,
You should ask her first before buying, my hubby bought it long time ago online from efrenchkiss website and he show me and ask whether it's nice, I told him yes very nice, and assure him that I will wear at night..
By the way that efrenchkiss website gone bust...now he have to search shopee, Q10, Lazada to get a good quality lingerie, not too sexy..Victoria Secrets and La Senza is out cos too ex.
Old 30-04-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
Espada is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEspada is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro Sunn,
You should ask her first before buying, my hubby bought it long time ago online from efrenchkiss website and he show me and ask whether it's nice, I told him yes very nice, and assure him that I will wear at night..
By the way that efrenchkiss website gone bust...now he have to search shopee, Q10, Lazada to get a good quality lingerie, not too sexy..Victoria Secrets and La Senza is out cos too ex.
Now could buy lingerie super cheap and sexy from ezbuy.sg and taobao.com (you need to read Chinese though). Even sex toys are very cheap compared to Shopee, Q10, Lazada, Carousell, etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1