The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2009, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly= View Post
2nd hand lambo and ferrari no point lar. if it ain't new, you won't feel the actual pride of owning a supercar. someone has already sat in the driver's seat and "drained" the one-and-only "fresh new car experience". you're just left with a shell which that person before you no longer wants. 12k every month can support a NEW Audi R8 and still got 4k left to go dragonfly and pick up chio SYT to bao!

same concept like if you conquer a ktv girl who seldom refuses "tapau", it feels like no conquest at all. but if you conquer one who has never been touched, you feel like you're THE MAN with a REAL CONQUEST. get what I mean?
=> Last nite @ TAM Complex there were Lambos & Ferrari there,i was juz wondering what kinda of drinks the owners have ? Evian or Chinese Tea ?...If they have any XO,McCallen & driving that car with roadblocks...
Old 09-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
2nd hand lambo and ferrari no point lar. if it ain't new, you won't feel the actual pride of owning a supercar. someone has already sat in the driver's seat and "drained" the one-and-only "fresh new car experience". you're just left with a shell which that person before you no longer wants. 12k every month can support a NEW Audi R8 and still got 4k left to go dragonfly and pick up chio SYT to bao!

same concept like if you conquer a ktv girl who seldom refuses "tapau", it feels like no conquest at all. but if you conquer one who has never been touched, you feel like you're THE MAN with a REAL CONQUEST. get what I mean?
Hi Issie,

Still got 4K to go dragonfly n pick up chio SYT to bao? Pls intro a chio SYT I can BY for 4K, hehehe.

Wow! You understand human psychology n male ego very well n u know exactly what makes a man tick. I do know a few KTV gals/students who hv never been fxxked by a SGP man...but they play hard to get n want only long-term commitment. I got one after 8 months of chasing (although abt half of that time I was in Gotham City exchanging SMSes n phone calls w/ her), but the love making sessions turned out to be disappointing...n I even injured my low back.

Cheers!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
mark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermark21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Last nite @ TAM Complex there were Lambos & Ferrari there,i was juz wondering what kinda of drinks the owners have ? Evian or Chinese Tea ?...If they have any XO,McCallen & driving that car with roadblocks...
They can always pay $50 to get the valet drive them home...
Old 09-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
but the love making sessions turned out to be disappointing...n I even injured my low back.
Bro, you have to take good care of your back, as it is of ultimate importance in a love making job ........
Old 09-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark21 View Post
They can always pay $50 to get the valet drive them home...
=> Knew tat,BRO !...If U saw how they handle the cars in the multi storey car park...think U will think twice about handing your car keys to tis guys !...and some of the expensive cars U need some training to drive it well !...Anyway if there's an accident...will the insurance cos pay if it the TAM jockey !...Anyway still think it's really odd that U drive tis fast cars to TAM Complex & then let the car jockey drive U home !!!...My good BROs usually used their limos ( driven & pay lots of overtime to their Ahmads...sometimes even get them to go to ATM for more cash to tip the gals !!! ).... & leave their Lambo or Ferrari at home...( or once my buddy too drunk & leave his Lambo there overnite ! )...But i liked it that they "decorate & make the TAM car park look impressive !!!"

Last edited by andyk; 09-08-2009 at 07:15 PM. Reason: ok
Old 09-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 20
yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
but the love making sessions turned out to be disappointing...n I even injured my low back.

Cheers!!
Wonder how u injured?
I thought only wild sex than easier to get injured?
Old 10-08-2009, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 17
=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
So Latex Dolly, when is Black Dragon gonna officially open ah?
My dear bro, I have no idea! I don't work for them, or at least not yet.

Quote:
Hi Issie,

Still got 4K to go dragonfly n pick up chio SYT to bao? Pls intro a chio SYT I can BY for 4K, hehehe.

Wow! You understand human psychology n male ego very well n u know exactly what makes a man tick. I do know a few KTV gals/students who hv never been fxxked by a SGP man...but they play hard to get n want only long-term commitment. I got one after 8 months of chasing (although abt half of that time I was in Gotham City exchanging SMSes n phone calls w/ her), but the love making sessions turned out to be disappointing...n I even injured my low back.

Cheers!!
There are lots of SYT ah lians in dragonfly. Remember to drive the R8. I can't guarantee that these girls have even an ounce of intellect between them, if intellect matters at all, but surely you could bao any one of them for 4k or less. Just bring them to LV or Gucci and swipe that platinum card.

Sorry to hear about the back though.

Last edited by =LatexDolly=; 10-08-2009 at 06:42 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My dear, your operations all move to 9th floor for now.
That nite I went, Lao Hia, the YanDao PPS, Germaine all in 9th floor....
Ivan and Gary all told me the new joint will open very very soon but I will only start goin once the singers are in!
If you wanna know who i am, just go ask them, always use room 168 one hehe
But pls hor, do PM me who you r cos when i go there, at least can have a drink wif you.
FYI, I use Sally+Doris+Adel
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 10-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
Bro, you have to take good care of your back, as it is of ultimate importance in a love making job ........
Hi bro,

Thx. For a few wks, I could only do it while supine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongzhen View Post
Wonder how u injured?
I thought only wild sex than easier to get injured?
I thought I was 18 again. We were doing a modified missionary position (the only one she allowed). She was supine n her butt n cunt flushed w/ the edge of the bed. With my toes on the floor n my back arched, I was pumping hard n kissing her for a good 10 minutes...she moaned n groaned...n in my excitement, I lifted her butt up n then tried to insert a pillow underneath her. OMG!! I felt a sharp pain in my low back...but I somehow till managed to come.

Quote:

There are lots of SYT ah lians in dragonfly. Remember to drive the R8. I can't guarantee that these girls have even an ounce of intellect between them, if intellect matters at all, but surely you could bao any one of them for 4k or less. Just bring them to LV or Gucci and swipe that platinum card.

Sorry to hear about the back though.
My dear Issie,

You mean the new V10 R8? That is a quite car! But I rather go in a chauffeur-driven Merc S class.

I dun need a R8 to impress anyone. I rather use the money to lease a Lincoln stretcccchhhhhed limo equipped w/ a water bed n hv a foursome w/ 3 chio SYTs inside. Better yet, get a suite at the Shangri-La n spend the night w/ the 3 gals. I would also fly my personal American board-certified cardiologist from Gotham City to be w/ me, on standby, just in case the heart of this old chi ko pek can't take the extreme stress, hahahaha.

BTW, for short-term BY of a month or so, I really dun care at all abt the gal's intellect, hahaha. It only matters in a longer-term RS.

Just a Gucci n then 4k or less a month?? You mean for 12K a month, I can Bao 3 of them? Could u intro some of ur chio frens to me?? Tell them I seldom use my US platinum cards here, even for purchases of several Ks, but I pay cold hard $$$ instead.

Why dun I pick u up one day n we go to Dragonfly together. Pls let me know when it's a good time for u. You may SMS or PM me.

Thx so much for ur concern, but my back is perfectly fine now, hehehe.

With best regards,

Bro warbird

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!yongzhen is one of the Best!

Quote:
I thought I was 18 again. We were doing a modified missionary position (the only one she allowed). She was supine n her butt n cunt flushed w/ the edge of the bed. With my toes on the floor n my back arched, I was pumping hard n kissing her for a good 10 minutes...she moaned n groaned...n in my excitement, I lifted her butt up n then tried to insert a pillow underneath her. OMG!! I felt a sharp pain in my low back...but I somehow till managed to come.
Bro, u really should yr actions or else no actions for at least a mth.

Quote:
My dear Issie,

You mean the new V10 R8? That is a quite car! But I rather go in a chauffeur-driven Merc S class.

I dun need a R8 to impress anyone. I rather use the money to lease a Lincoln stretcccchhhhhed limo equipped w/ a water bed n hv a foursome w/ 3 chio SYTs inside. Better yet, get a suite at the Shangri-La n spend the night w/ the 3 gals. I would also fly my personal American board-certified cardiologist from Gotham City to be w/ me, on standby, just in case the heart of this old chi ko pek can't take the extreme stress, hahahaha.

BTW, for short-term BY of a month or so, I really dun care at all abt the gal's intellect, hahaha. It only matters in a longer-term RS.

Just a Gucci n then 4k or less a month?? You mean for 12K a month, I can Bao 3 of them? Could u intro some of ur chio frens to me?? Tell them I seldom use my US platinum cards here, even for purchases of several Ks, but I pay cold hard $$$ instead.

Why dun I pick u up one day n we go to Dragonfly together. Pls let me know when it's a good time for u. You may SMS or PM me.

Thx so much for ur concern, but my back is perfectly fine now, hehehe.

With best regards,

Bro warbird
How I wish I got yr income?
Mind teaching me how to earning $$?
Old 10-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I seldom use my US platinum cards here, even for purchases of several Ks, but I pay cold hard $$$ instead.
Well said my dear WarBird, well said...hahahaha
Credit Cards are for the show offs, though my wallet is filled wif them, but cold hard cash is the way to go
Better still, i sure loose in this area, cos when i cheong, i bring not more than 300bucks wif me, cos, they all send the combined bill to my office at the end of every month hehehehehe
Maybe we shud make an appt wif her and meet her up in my room at 9th floor...
Wat ya reckon?
Go to her nic and see her pics, i think you'll like, your kind hehehehehe
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 10-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, u really should yr actions or else no actions for at least a mth.

How I wish I got yr income?
Mind teaching me how to earning $$?
Hi bro,

Just say that I hv had a very lucky streak, hahaha. I hope that Fujian ger KK will not take me to the cleaners...or else I may be forced to sell all my assets n then hv to drive taxi for a living for the rest of my life!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Well said my dear WarBird, well said...hahahaha
Credit Cards are for the show offs, though my wallet is filled wif them, but cold hard cash is the way to go
Better still, i sure loose in this area, cos when i cheong, i bring not more than 300bucks wif me, cos, they all send the combined bill to my office at the end of every month hehehehehe
Maybe we shud make an appt wif her and meet her up in my room at 9th floor...
Wat ya reckon?
Go to her nic and see her pics, i think you'll like, your kind hehehehehe
My most esteemed n dear DYBJ,

Your way is the ultimate. I wish I could do the same...only in my dream, hehehe.

Yeah, her boobs r a bit small, but otherwise she has a proportionate figure. Is she 164-165 w/o shoes? I think that 18 yo singer you intro me has larger boobs, nipples pink some more, hehehe.

Have a great day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 10-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

Wow ur damn fast man...hehehehe
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 10-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,

Just say that I hv had a very lucky streak, hahaha. I hope that Fujian ger KK will not take me to the cleaners...or else I may be forced to sell all my assets n then hv to drive taxi for a living for the rest of my life!!
Bro, looks like u might b exposing yrself to b KC by yr that Fujian gal.
Better bcareful!
But seriously, when u r in the thick of it, will u remember not to b KC?
I hope u remember.

Quote:
My most esteemed n dear DYBJ,

Your way is the ultimate. I wish I could do the same...only in my dream, hehehe.

Yeah, her boobs r a bit small, but otherwise she has a proportionate figure. Is she 164-165 w/o shoes? I think that 18 yo singer you intro me has larger boobs, nipples pink some more, hehehe.

Have a great day!!
Looks like DYBJ also a high class ktv chiongster cum high income earner.
Don't know can teach us how to make $$?
Old 11-08-2009, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looks like DYBJ also a high class ktv chiongster cum high income earner.
Don't know can teach us how to make $$?
Bro yongzhen, 1st you ask bro WarBird then you ask me, you also abit too greedy liao rite hehehehehe
I think you got it wrong, i'm legally unemployed but bills get sent to company and paid on company's account, so actually, i'm nothing but an empty shell only la.........dun read too much into my posts.
You can ask bro WarBird, i have no money one!
But when we go out, he's the one that carries stacks of it!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1