The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ConfusednAngry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
An account created just to post review on this issue. Hmmmm. And say would add to rotation list? Another hmmmmm. Since mention has rotation list means your season chiongster. Maybe it’ll be more convincing if you use you main acc? Creating sub to wack just lack credibility.
If you don’t believe my credibility, then you can ask Coco and Arcon to show you the chat, I have nothing to hide.
Old 06-10-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masseuse who does Hegre style massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusednAngry View Post
If you don’t believe my credibility, then you can ask Coco and Arcon to show you the chat, I have nothing to hide.
Sorry.. I've not seen it yet.
Old 06-10-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1584 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:
I don’t have a main account. This is my only account here. As I said before, I’m usually only a lurker and just read threads here.

I usually contact ML and FL by getting their contacts via sglonelyguy, sgbeautycastle, impmm, telegram channels, going to Geylang and sometimes from sbf threads when they post their contacts like this thread for example when Arcon posted Coco WeChat.

You are right when you say “If your usual encounter answers your ‘special’ in message doesn’t mean all has to”, as I said before, I have actually met ML who reply in chat that they were uncomfortable discussing price over chat, so as I said in this case I usually just bring in cash the amount I am comfortable spending which is usually the standard asking price plus a little bit extra, if ML tries to upsell me services it would also be easier for me to reject since I can just say I literally don’t have any more money on me.

But that is not what Coco said was it? It would be easier to just answer my question with one word ‘Yes’ and it would also be easier to answer ‘Better discuss in person’ like my previous ML did instead she typed all that about me accusing her of wanting to steal my money.

Anyway if you know of any others who does similar Hegre massage in Singapore, I’m all ears.
No worries bro. Just saying my thoughts on your post. You’re so lucky that you’ve never step on any bad/ rude replies from ML/FL from all the source you mention. Base on your chat, I believe you’ll get worst reply sooner or later. Probably blacklisted too.

Anyway, one advice to you is come out chiong, no need to feel that you have yo answer to ML/FL that how much money you has with you. Don’t like the up sell service, just reject politely or as you will say you got no enough $$ with you. I’m sure they won’t point a knife at you to empty your pocket to prove. Even if they see you have money when you’re paying, what can they do man.
Old 07-10-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 7
Leeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud ofLeeds has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
Ok bro.. found something similar.
Take note that she may not be exactly using the same massage movements seen in the video.
This video is just for bros to get an idea only.

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...43076796B70F8Y
Thanks very much bro. Seems very much like HDLY with a bit more creativity.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster (A)

Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klosh964 View Post
Finally managed to visit Coco.

Entrance fee is standard, I was lucky to be assigned the double room with shower pod.

I was pleasantly surprised when Coco first came into the room, she's petite but shapely, looks similar to her WA profile pic, won't reject.

The massage started immediately with some B2B, with her pressing her chest against me, together with some tickling and teasing touches. She then proceeded with the standard oil massage.

After 30 minutes or so, she whispered that she'll start her service now. Started off by applying more oil on my buttocks and massaging and teasing. Then she prompted me to kneel on my knees, where she performed her heavenly milking.

After being milked, she flipped me over and started her hegre massage. She did so many patterns like flicking, rubbing, tickling, pressing, and tugging. I had to slow her down a couple of times otherwise I would have fired my shot. Coco was moaning and giggling whenever I was writhing under her control. All this while, I was also roaming under her shirt and playing with her soft tits and nipples.

At the end of the heavenly yet torturous 20 minutes, I lifted up her uniform and suckled on her nipples while she sped up and I finally gave up my shot. After firing, she was still tugging and pulling to squeeze out every drip while I was still enjoying her boobs.

Overall an amazing experience, will definitely RTM to discover even more patterns that Coco has. I didn't encounter the same as the bro above during booking, I'm pretty sure all the info we need is in the thread.
Thanks for the interesting review bro..
Old 09-10-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
thanks, has gotten the girl contact via Coco.
I saw that too. Can share?
Old 10-10-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

tried her, pm if you wanna know more

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
I saw that too. Can share?
Old 10-10-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendude82 View Post
tried her, pm if you wanna know more
Hi, can I know more and perhaps the contact and location?
Old 14-10-2023, 06:14 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Some of you guys may already know her previously.. her name is Coco aka Candy.
She's knows how to do Hegre Art of Penis Pleasuring style of massage.

She has decided to let everyone have a chance to try her massage so I'm posting for her here.

Name: Coco
Looks : will definitely not reject.. some even says she's chio.

She is no longer at her previous place, she has changed location and is now at a spa near to Chinatown area.
Entrance : $60/hr.. not those $88 gimmick.
Spa is open till 2am so it's good for those night owls..
Location is near to MRT too.

Please contact her directly for location, she may not reply immediately as she may be busy.
WeChat: Y85407021

She has many good reviews from previous threads but sadly they got deleted.
Will post some image links from her previous reviews .

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...A11FEF1358793Y

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...81A50F760525CY

https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...A3CCABB51D638Y
Upz for the weekend..
Old 17-10-2023, 01:33 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Video of the Hegre massage that Coco learned.
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navig...F150793E71219Y
Old 20-10-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ConfusednAngry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ROFL, after posting my negative experience with Coco, I received negative reputation and 3 messages.

1st message: Fake FR

2nd message: lol

3rd message: bastard

LOL, who are these pathetic simps who think that ML can do no wrong? You think by insulting me will make girls want to sleep with you? Or is it Coco herself who came here to call me a bastard? I’m not the one who snapped and was rude to a paying customer.
Old 20-10-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
ROFL, after posting my negative experience with Coco, I received negative reputation and 3 messages.

LOL, who are these pathetic simps who think that ML can do no wrong? You think by insulting me will make girls want to sleep with you? Or is it Coco herself who came here to call me a bastard? I’m not the one who snapped and was rude to a paying customer.
Bro, u shud know that on sbf there’s plenty of promoters and advertisers assisting the mp or ml and earning a fee from them to do that. It’s normal and is an industry of itself.
They will use several userid and or have several team members to post on sbf to create following.
Of course there’s also true chiongster who has good or bad vibes with ml / mp and wanted to share or does them a favor by writing a good review.
And u will b flame if u write a bad review.
Old 20-10-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

I m like u, following sbf, and probably for 15-20 years. I follow to get info of mp or ml. Occasionally I will post something n stop for a while. Over these years I don’t remember how many userid I created. But I always forget the pw n will abandon the acct n start a new one. No cost or pain to do so.
In fact i nearly forget this acct pw bcos I didn’t post anything for a long while until 1-2 month ago to do a ml a favour.
She said her traffic was very slow then n I commented that there no fr activity on her mp. So she asked whether I can help write something since they don’t know to do it in English which I did.
As a joke I said she owe me a fj. Lol 😝
She doesn’t provide extra menu so I have not got it. Lol 😂
Old 20-10-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:

Bro.. Fyi.. Coco don't come here to see the posts..
When I told her about your post..
She just said that she knows she won't be able to please everyone but she tries her best to satisfy all who comes to her.. very practical lady.
I'm the only one helping her to post here and I welcome good n bad reviews..
I don't deduct points for bad reviews or send any insulting messages.
Like Coco said we can't please everyone.
So please don't presume that Coco is the one who scolded you.
Old 20-10-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Aiya can obviously see when post is promoted. I see a few once the some bro recommend then massive 20 points bros come out say thanks for recommendation and such. See until sian.... if recommendation good usually I just thanks the bro thru pm, promote until too obvious and ridiculous...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1