The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecNi View Post
Yup... She's the one. Wow you can still remember the no. After 3yrs.
Remember coz the few gals i try there no.73 stands out coz of svc but minus the looks...Esp if bros into AR, she's yr gal!!!....Perhaps my best recollection of her is when bonkin her standin doggy & i wat to cum, i told her i wat to sit down on the chair...She smile & say no problem anyway u like it...I sit down spread my legs & she kneel down...Firstly she lick my balls then proceed to AR me liftin my legs...Then she bbbj til CIM...Heaven...Enuff said...Cannot tahan..Must visit her aldy!!!!!
Old 08-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Wow, surprised this thread still alive.

Anyone wanna see the list of girls I've bonked?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 513513 View Post
seems like this 73 connie provide a very good service. Will try next time.
73 known as blue in bluewave le. Connie is her geylang name.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
today super pack. not that the bluewave. but going thru the custom.

normally took abt 2 hrs to reach JB from my hse. Today took 5 hrs to reach there. no joke.

Tried 103.

Sweet GND look. Looks 7.5/10

Slim.

Super good attitude.

Chatty. Frenching/BBBJ/AR/fingering

Nice nasi lemak today. will rtf this dish. haha

Anyone tried 183?

Saw her. super syt look. super slim and petite size. sweet voice also.

103 nice meh? Is her name yi yi? her arms looks v muscular le.

Ya I spotted 183 and find her pleasant looking. But now got another new girl superceeded her liao.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKANE View Post
Anyone tried 138 before? She is a chinese tan syt w huge boobs. Wanna try her that time but she's fully book. Can't miss out one her boobs are huge. Which is why I'm surprise how come no bros here spotted or mention her yet
Yes I spotted 138 and I agree with u. Her boobs looks solid but I.not too sure if it is push up bra.

Only.pity is her height. She looks good for a petite.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss

Last edited by shiokpleasure; 09-04-2013 at 12:43 AM.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kantoi View Post
Bro,

Is 103 Nasi Lemak?

Thanks.
There are no.nasi lemaks giving u some kinda sex.acts.here. Dont sabo this place lo.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgm4 View Post
Is blue wave suitable for non-Chinese bros? Thinking of bringing one of my NS buddies along. Very excited!
they take all races bro. what the girls dont like is if dick is too big. cause they got to work whole day so it hurts them.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-04-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2r2ddd View Post
No135 (Miko)

Looks: 7.5/10 (Petite / Looks-Wild kitten)

BBBJ: 9/10 machiam AV star !!! Keep looking into yr eyes while BBBJ!!!

FJ: 8/10 love her moan. ..very GFE!

Attitud3: Very accommodating

Rtf: YES!!!
yes yes, v sweet and lovely girl. but a bit skinny for my liking. nice face.

she used to work in amara hc if i not mistaken.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnanderson View Post
went there today. first time. spent 45min to find that place. made a mistake to try going from city square. made many turns and walking as it is sealed from that side. even entered a no entry place and need to climb over a gate to get out of that place. lol.

For those taking bus to JB :
1) after custom, just b4 going into CS, turn left and exit down the slope.
2) follow the road until the junction, turn left and go up slope to grand bluewave hotel.

initially booked 135 recommended by bros here. but saw 69. short haired, slim and chio. decided to try her. a mistake.
poor svcs. not recommended....

saw 112 walked past. really chio sia... 135 is more slutty looking with long golden hairs but still chio. heard from the ppl there 73 is not working liao...

food there is buffet style. quite ok. movie room big and relaxing. i like the jacuzzi with the strong water gushing out. can massage your back.
69 ain't the best of service, but her looks is one of the better ones there. pity her small boobs only though. nevertheless, i recommend her, but u need to flatter her a bit. once she receives much compliments, she'll be turned on one. and she has a nice shaved pussy for pussy lovers, can paint her.

112 is one of the ang pais. but she much older le.

73 is still working la. just saw her like 2-3 weeks back. the girls do not have to work everyday one. if the girl not there, does not mean they no longer work there. just having off. u know girls got times of the month which they are code red one u know.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnewbie View Post
Fr on 103
gave good service despite IMHO lacking in looks,
was wet before fingering started!, hardworking

looks : 5.5/10
FJ : 7/10
BJ : 8/10 15 mins!
catbath: 15 mins!
boobs : B-
height : ~1.5
shower before and after

for bros who like wet and good service
u never tried frenching her?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Any bros try 2 gals same times.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

dunno y suddenly 73 so hot property. here's the FR which i wrote previously.

read and be horny! upz me if you like my FR bros.
==========================================
Went to soak in hot tub and came out to ask for a lady. Surprised that there were many girls working that day and I had a tough time choosing. Right at that moment, a lady walked past wearing a sexy outfit. My head quickly turned and I blurted out, "Book this girl for me!!!! NOWW!!!!!!!". damn, don't know what came over me at that instance. I quickly recomposed myself. chanted the mantra "Ai Zai".

After feeling more relieved, i went to eat some stuff while waiting for my the sexy girl. I proceeded to a room allocated to me. I was assured that I will be in for a good time and definitely will be happy with the service. I was half in disbelieve. Just take it with a pinch of salt.

Waited for some time for the lady to come. Felt that her looks is so so but passable. She definitely has a friendly personality which is bubbly and cheery. Very chatty and makes you feel very welcome and treats you like a king. Every move she makes, she gives a 5 star treatment.

After stripping, she went into the shower area and motioned me to join her. As I step into the showers, she held me and made sure that I do not slip and am stable. Feels good man. She started showering me at the same time, chatted like we're some old friends. Makes me feel very comfortable with her.

After showering, she knelt down and gave my 2ic a good shower. started off with hot shower treatment and gave my didi a good sucking. later on, she gave me the cold shower treatment. damn shiok man! First time having fire and ice. my didi felt so refreshed and awoken!!! I went out and waited on the bed for her.

Having been to this HC for a few times, I thought it was gonna be SOP like catbath and bbbj. gosh! I was wrong man. Didn't know I had to go through some 5BX regime.

First she told me to lie on my back. Then proceeded to lick my nips and then gave me a bbbj. The way she sucked was damn good. Definitely lots of tickling which felt like some jacuzzi blowing out bubbles. Nice soft and gentle.

Pattern Change! She told me to kneel on all fours and to stick my butt out. She proceeded to give me the shiokest ass rim by licking all over my ass. She was about to lick my asshole when I stopped her as I'm not comfortable with it (good news for guys who like their asshole cleaned). After licking my round bums, she told me to keep in this position. I was wondering what is she up to next. She slowly crept in between my legs and started milking my dick. felt like some cow being milked. she sucked and sucked with much pleasure. Feeling so aroused already.

Pattern Change! I was thinking, "again???!!! y so many pattern one?" then she told me to put my hands on the wall and to stick out my butt. like some police was doing a body search. she quickly did more ass-rimming but at the same time, massage my dick with her hands. the front and back attack was very sensational! being tickled both sides made me feel so damn high. she went between my legs again and started to lick and suck my 2ic again. i was like, "wa! you can do some gymnastic twist man". cause she was kneeling yet can bend and suck my 2ic. damn impressive.

later she told me to face her standing. I was wondering what she's up to this time. She just gave me a good bbbj while i looked down on her. Makes it feel like some kinda AV movie. The view standing up watching her roll around my dick definitely gave me some ego boost like I own her like a king. She sucked with my dick in her mouth, then she slide it from left to right. the way she did it made it look like she adores my 2ic so much. like it's the only dick she ever worships.

Her submissive ways made me feel damn hard and horny. every move she makes, is so seductive and so inviting. her body language is sensually seducing you into wanting to fuck her and fucking her only. I couldn't take it anymore. I JUST HAD TO BANG HER!!! she quickly capped me and shoved my raging dragon into her. I couldn't resist it anymore and slammed my dick and banged her like crazy. As I was banging her, I wanted to try frenching her. She stuck out her tongue to welcome mine. I was pleasantly surprised as most girls would reject frenching. She said that she is very accomodating and she understands that it'll make me feel more sexual. Ho sey liao! I frenched her like crazy. Our tongue literally twisting around each others. I continue to bang her and she moaned with so much pleasure and raved around like a mad horny nympho who never fucked for the last 50 years. i banged and banged and finally my bro exploded! then she screamed, "fuck me more baby!!!" and it was like a cue which energised my bro and gave new life and i continued to bang her even though it would normally go limp. she gyrated her hips and milked my bro of it's second spurt. my bro gave a smile as it slowly retreated from the wonder girl.

She carried on chatting with me and we had a good enjoyable time. Telling me her time in sg and where she worked in geylang. Then she went into the showers first and called in her sexy voice, "come and shower daaarrrrlllliiinnnggggg!!!!"

Looks: 6.5/10
Origin: Ipoh
Boobs: A+
Catbath: Nil
BBBJ: 9/10 Hot and Cold therapy
French: Yes
Asslick: Yes, include licking your asshole
FJ: 9/10
Service: Many patterns. Makes you feel like you own her
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Without a doubt, definitely on my "Have to fuck" list

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
Any bros try 2 gals same times.
cannot find. tarma is not something which all girls do. they must be comfortable with each other and know what each other is doing.

i tried asking them but to no avail. u can randomly select 2 if you're ok.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 08-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
cannot find. tarma is not something which all girls do. they must be comfortable with each other and know what each other is doing.

i tried asking them but to no avail. u can randomly select 2 if you're ok.
Thks bro, up u
Old 09-04-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Tazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTazzymercs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi guys I just came back from Blue wave..lol..after like 3-4 years missing from Blue wave actions...

well..I did have some trouble finding the place..have to call my JiuHu buddy to come specially from Skudai there to find me near plangi plaza there haha...ended up sian i took the wrong route home lo..cannot pump petrol as the road suddenly leads up to Custom.....

ok here is story hahah

After enjoying everything from the Hot pool to the movies...the captain called my number..and proceed to the room...

into the room liao...so long never chiong liao lol my heart is beating with excitement liao lo...then the captain told me

Captain : " Brother..your girl hor..have to wait a while...she in other room servicing..."

My heart : " KNN sian liao lo...service other ppl liao still can service me not...knn i WANNNNN FRESH MEAT!!

( no offence ok..i know that the girls are servicing ma..but if i dun see it hor means still fresh ma lol i wan to bluff myself la first blood of the day ma....my motto is that if i see the girl kena called and servicing other ppl, my mind will be like...knn ppl spit into the drinks liao still wan drink meh..thats me..if i never see then its fine la..

ok anyway

me : " captain..haha she servicing others liao still can or not...."

captain : " ok la sure can de la...service good..got good 3 measurements...

ok lo i wait lo...since he say 3 measurements very good liao...being a horny bastard i wait lo..lol

after 10 mins..she knock on the door...she intro herself and then proceed to on some music from her phone...jay chou de...the talk talk abit strip liao..at first i never notice her figure..i very hamsup de..coz she sitting on the bed ma open her legs big big...being a tiko kia i must bio what she wearing lo...my eyes only on her panty lol never notice face...

then after preparing her barang barang...she say lets bathe..

ok lo i proceed to strip and so she is..i couldnt see very well lol coz not wearing specs...so i went to the bath tub liao

bathing wise..still chatting lo..saying she work in singapore before in...Dragon Spa..lol blah blah blah...bathing very sop de..was KKJ and Asshole then after that finish liao...

My heart : " heh like that...ah neh ah....no BBBJ in bath tub ah..." i a bit sian liao...but ok lo i still abit anticipating the next move ma..

i dried myself..lie on the bed...then she came out and said wan massage me first...ok lo...

the massage was fantastic for me la..coz i like my spine there to crack here crack there ma...like a shiok ma...she was abit piano on the legs la but when she stand on my back and began to crack here crack there...FUUYO...niase....

then after that she use her boobs to breast massage me lo...her hands went underneath of me like a prop like that lol hinting me to arch my butt up lo...she went to AR but i stop her..dun like it...

( on a side note...i wanted to experience the bros so called...HDLY...i tot have...but no...in my heart im like YES YES YES.....The legendary HDLY...i never experience before in all my massage session...but i sian liao when there is nothing....)

i turn around and she gave me a BBBJ..im like half sian liao...coz i saw clearly...the so called 3 good meaurements....includes the tummy..............

Haiz...my KKJ cannot hard liao..all the anticipation for naught lo...Im like

my heart : " heh...why why why...why promise me heaven when its a mortal not angel..." of course i know la cannot believe totally la..but......

worst thing is that when she tried to mount me...i was still limp...she ask for doggie still limp...worst...she still can moan...but ya la her service is good lo but....Haiz

then i proceed missionary..determine to KEK my KKJ into life..

my heart : " Bro..dun fail me please...stand leh knn you useless piece of bugger...STAND..i command you..."

SIAN......

she still can maon with my limp dick in her make me even more ashamd and sian lol....she still can OH YES...

my heart : " SMLJ.....limp bey still can oh yes...?????"

sian liao lo...then i told her HJ me lo....i close my eyes thinking im being HJ by Rola takizawa lol...managed to get blood flowing when she began thumping my dick and my balls....pain lo...>.<

she stroke very hard the base of her palm hit my balls....im like wah lan...lun lun lun....then after a while i told her i HJ myself lo...she press my head on side and lick my ears...haiz...i came...i saw...i limp liao...

she is called diamond ba when she is in dragon spa singapore...i never ask for her blue wave number...but service was good la..never complain..so...maybe next time i find others lo...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1