The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

Banana Disco is at the front of the Patong Beach Hotel along beach road.

You leave Soi Bangla on the Beach Road end, turn left and its along that section long before you reach the Patong Merlin Hotel stretch.

It does not come to life until after the beer bars close most nights.

Mostly you get the skanks that nobody wants from the Beer Bars and a sprinkling of tourist women girls looking for excitement that CooSoul mentioned.

Sometimes, a few University of Songkhla girls out looking for potential "BFs" or bored single girls who work in Patong having a night out. Never know when you get really lucky, perhaps closer to month end when some of them need help with rental payments!
Old 18-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakazulu View Post
hei bro's.... i am a regular to Phuket and let me tell abt my preference there!!
In Phuket i often pick up the gurls after the pubs r closed at abt 2 to 3am. The rate is 500baht and often 2 0r 3 gurls at the same time.

All u've got to do is to tell one gurl to find another 1 0r 2 more. they will do the rest for u. Each 500baht. I normally take 3 and tell them that i will reward the best one with another 5oobaht. Guys let me tell u, its heaven... I play with them for abt an hour and change gurls after that.

All in all, abt 20 condoms will be utilised. (take no chances man!!) Obviously after having 7 to 8 guls i explode and lay low the next day cos my tank takes a few days to top up.

i consider it a value for money!! my friends book one each at 500baht and changes them every 1 hrs till they find the rite one. Soy Bangla is the name of the street in Patong Beach!! Happy bonking!!
So CHEAP? Wow You really expert. I thought I get quite decent looking one for 2000 baht LT is good bargain liao. But you really make me envy. 20 condoms? Wow you super man.I 3 just nice per nite
Old 18-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
goodyoldshoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, will be in phuket end of this week. But wonder how can i arrange the mode of transport from the airport to Patong Beach???? My hotel doesn't provide any transport.. so Just grab any taxis from the airport will do? or the cost??

Have read thru this post... but found very little info on the transportation from airport to patong... mostly advices from Patong to Phuket town center... hope bros can help me here. Thanks in advance!!!
Old 18-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
DeepFuuk is Cool - loads of Potential

After you clear immigration, walk towards the exit, there are several counters for car rentals, hotel bookings etc... find the one that offers shared mini bus ride to patong... if I remember correctly, the ticket cost about 250thb per person (other bros, correct me if I'm wrong).

the irritating thing is that these mini buses will stop halfway during the journey at some travel agency and they will try to sell you hotel rooms, tours etc...

the return journey is easy, just ask your hotel concierge to arrange.

enjoy
Old 19-06-2007, 01:08 AM
Samster

honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodyoldshoes View Post
Hi bros, will be in phuket end of this week. But wonder how can i arrange the mode of transport from the airport to Patong Beach???? My hotel doesn't provide any transport.. so Just grab any taxis from the airport will do? or the cost??

Have read thru this post... but found very little info on the transportation from airport to patong... mostly advices from Patong to Phuket town center... hope bros can help me here. Thanks in advance!!!
I went there with 4 other friends. We squeezed in a Honda Civic 1.8 car. COst us 100 baht each from airport to hotel at patong
Old 19-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Samster

Thanks to Bro Honda & Deepfuuk.
But Bro honda, how did u get a honda there? By rental??
Old 20-06-2007, 01:46 AM
Samster

Someone came to us ask whether we can car rental. We rejected but ask them got taxi or not. He said he drive his honda civics to send us to hotel. He said 600. We bargain to 500. So he drive and we cramp into his civics.We rent bike there once we reach. 150 for cub. petrol 50 per day. most shop want 200 but we walk around and found one that she offered us 150 per cub.
Old 21-06-2007, 01:05 AM
Samster

Bro Honda, think i'll siam the private car as gng with OC.. dunno if they'll bring us to another places if only 2 of us.. hai..

Thanks for your kind advises. Gng to fly in 4 hrs time! Phuket here i come!!
Old 21-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Samster

Enjoy urself
Old 25-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

Just back from my Phuket trip! Really great place there esp the beach, sand and the sea!! So relaxed there that i found myself dragging me back to my office. Damn!!

Here, I like to offer some contributions back to the future "newbies".

Upon arrival at the Phuket airport, cross the declaration booths and go straight to the local bus/taxi booth just on the right of the exit. Booking for bus to Patong beach is 150 baht/pax while taxi is 400baht/pax. We took the bus but in the mid of journey, the bus will stop at a tourist agency and ke siao ask u to alight, giving excuses like bus swap to Patong town. I actually believed them initially and even opened out the luggage compartment to retreive my luggage. Then the driver stopped me and said later they'll swap for me... in the mean process, a luggage from the top dropped to the ground.. dunno whose is it but think the owner must be secretly cursing and swearing at me. LOL.

Anyway, never take out any packages from the tour agency, u can get much better pricing from the travel booths anywhere in Patong town. For example, was offered 2100 baht for whole day snokling trip per pax, but standard price in town is only ard 1000 baht. great difference.

After arriving in Patong, main activities were sunbathing, walk the beach, shopping and massage, cuz accompanying OC there mah.. lan lan decided not to do any stunts... except for the first day massage.. Went to a massage salon with OC after whole day of walking and shopping.. My OC went for foot massage while i opted for oil massage. Then the lady boss guided me to the 2nd floor while OC stays at 1st floor. After i changed to my briefs, the massagress came in. wah lau, those SYT type with very innocent smile. When she said sarawadee to me.... her cute look is sooo irresistable!! see liao wana to eat her up..

But boh pian OC down stairs so told myself must die die lun.. also salon seems very clean.. so better dun think too much. The whole massage session is very enjoyable. Thou she's petite but her massage is very good and suprisingly strong. After back massage, she asked me to turned over, but WTF, never did i know that she already took off her salong and is wearing shorts, revealing her white long legs. Those shorts are really short that can see her cheek bums type and is identical to the ones worn in Japs AV shows.. Biang eh. see liao nose gng to bleed. Then when massaging my upper front body, she kept saying those sexy things to me like my body is very toned, chest is very muscular.. the more she says those, the more clingy I felt.

Finally, when she was massaging my tummy, she suddenly pointed south. Initially i thought she meant was the tummy massage good, I just nodded my head. Then her face immediately beamed with joy, saying ok ok? and she auto proceeded to remove my brief. I was shocked. Immediately i held on to my briefs and say No no no. Actually i was having inner-struggles among myself. One moment lusting for the meaty pleasure while the other refusing to commit myself to unfaithful act with my OC just below. Her face changed to one disappointed look, like the CAT seen in shrek 3. Then she gestured sighs of HJ and BJ. To turn me on, she bent down, and licked my nipples while looking at me with her innocent eyes. I was then struggling with myself, finally i gathered all my breath and said a word" No, wife below, but next time i come Patong, i look for u.. Just to appease her loh". She sat up, but this time without any sigh of disappointment, She said "next time, u come and look for me k." Phew... this time heng i managed to stop myself.

All in all this is the only encounter i got from this trip.. keke. Anyway not in the mood of doing it with OC ard. haha.

Last point to contribute, return journey from Patong to Airport cost $200 baht per pax for bus ride. and the last time is 6pm. The pple there will say International flight need 2 hrs advance check in, but ignore them. Its only the Counter which will open at 2 hrs but will allow abt 1 hr ahead of check in. At least for Jet Star Asia is this manner...

The above are my short encounter in phuket... hope it helps a bit for the newbies.
Old 27-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
Zepil99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bros going phuket in July 15 to 19 period.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TideHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bros,

i will be in phuket from 13-15 this month.
going solo. any one interested can join me
thankz
Old 02-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
batman7666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

will be going phuket (patong beach) burasari hptel this friday ... any recommendations for short-time ? cos going with wife lah so maybe can sneak out for 2 hours when she goes spa. please revert on the location and price. Thanks in anticipation.

batman7666
Old 04-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
learner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nv been to phuket before. but would like to ask that is any fish tank concept in phuket patong? or any part of phuket? that allow to book the girl for all night. tks for advise.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chin is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, i will be in Phuket on 01/08/07.I just like to ask some questions from the bros out there in Phuket. I will be touching down at Phuket around 2140, think after reach hotel put bags, bath and ready for action around 2245.

Should i go to Fantasia ? After doing research, the impression i got was at the time, 2300, nothing good is left at Fantasia. If Fantasia's quality sucks at that time, i dun think i wanna step in. Any advice on where to go hunt for WLs in Phuket town at that time?

BTW, any bros in Phuket during 01/08 to 04/08, we can arrange to cheong together.

Cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1