The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Heeman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
xy

Well it seems like from some news gathered from some bros here, the gers at MY are flpos. Never even a 6 rater ....
Just my opinion to warn other bros here. Thanks.
Old 26-03-2003, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: xy

Quote:
Originally posted by Heeman77
...the gers at MY are flpos. Never even a 6 rater ....
What is flpos? Do you mean flops?
Old 27-03-2003, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kuasimilanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well it seems like from some news gathered from some bros here, the gers at MY are flpos. Never even a 6 rater ....

u born in 77?
young man mah, off cos ur standard is higher.
Old 27-03-2003, 03:48 PM
Samster

I am 77 years old liao...haha
Old 27-03-2003, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kuasimilanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 77

Quote:
I am 77 years old liao...haha

wow 77 still can stand? my hero~~~~~~
Old 27-03-2003, 10:51 PM
limlim200

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

Dont try to act as if you very high taste la. Noticed In other threads you criticized other gals as no hoppers too.For example Bali Lane-Amy and the Haji Lane Jenny. So can you recommend a place whereby the gals are to your standard??
Old 28-03-2003, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hcfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
simple ...don't force yourself ... don't go then.....
Old 28-03-2003, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
SARS outbreak

Very frustrating... MY only has one bed. Got to wait long long. Waste time, waste money. XY, XL, Ah Mei are okay. Have they scaled down their actions (eg frenching) due to SARS?
Old 28-03-2003, 05:43 PM
Samster

??

Its really funi when some ppl who tried to post honest and truthful reports, there are always some "bros" who chose to attack the reports. There already many kind bros here who posts very recommended reports (bravos) but what I find lacking is the number of inaccurate reports. As such, I choose to hightlight the bad ones so that bros here can avoid. Haha, maybe acting as n "opposition" party.

Recommend a place? There are already many good recommendations here, dun be lazy and pls do your homework lah.
Anyway, I'll take it as a compliment that i am "high class" (which I am not actually).
Old 28-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
2003_newbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: ??

Quote:
Its really funi when some ppl who tried to post honest and truthful reports, there are always some "bros" who chose to attack the reports. There already many kind bros here who posts very recommended reports (bravos) but what I find lacking is the number of inaccurate reports. As such, I choose to hightlight the bad ones so that bros here can avoid. Haha, maybe acting as n "opposition" party.

Recommend a place? There are already many good recommendations here, dun be lazy and pls do your homework lah.
Anyway, I'll take it as a compliment that i am "high class" (which I am not actually).
brudder, we are all here to share our experiences. MY has only one jewel, the rest i agree cannot make it. That's why I only go for the jewel, & I don't make much conversation becos I'd rather she keeps quiet (if you know what i mean)
Old 29-03-2003, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
nightmare!!!

visited my a few days ago at about 2+pm. walked in and saw 4 gals, 1 old auntie and no customer at all. quite dim in there but can see 4 gals all not bad looking. asked by 1 of the gals whether want massage. said yes and then was guided to sit at the innermost barber chair.

next moment before i know anything, someone started to massage my shoulder. i looked at the mirror and got a shock! its the old auntie! i tot to myself never mind lah, just relax and try to enjoy the massage, maybe her massage skill very good? but i am wrong she touch touch here touch touch there only and somemore very talkative. 10 minutes later, really feel like leaving, but pity her because 50+ yo already, i don't want to hurt her feeling. so tolerated for the longest one hour i ever had then paid $22 dollars and left.

will never go back there again unless the old auntie no more around. imagine if kena her 1 more time....... .....
really don't understand why the boss keep the old auntie there when already got good looking gals and somemore business not very good. the old auntie will only scare away customers.

anyway after that went to ew at jsp nearby, got honey. really enjoyed.
Old 29-03-2003, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ugaia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: nightmare!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Rubber
next moment before i know anything, someone started to massage my shoulder. i looked at the mirror and got a shock! its the old auntie! i tot to myself never mind lah, just relax and try to enjoy the massage, maybe her massage skill very good? but i am wrong she touch touch here touch touch there only and somemore very talkative. 10 minutes later, really feel like leaving, but pity her because 50+ yo already, i don't want to hurt her feeling. so tolerated for the longest one hour i ever had then paid $22 dollars and left.

will never go back there again unless the old auntie no more around. imagine if kena her 1 more time....... .....
really don't understand why the boss keep the old auntie there when already got good looking gals and somemore business not very good. the old auntie will only scare away customers.

It's like that if you never specify which one you want. guess it's your first time there, right? the old auntie have her old clients and she will be the hairdresser if someone wants to cut or wash hair.

ugaia
Old 29-03-2003, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Rubber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: nightmare!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ugaia
It's like that if you never specify which one you want. guess it's your first time there, right? the old auntie have her old clients and she will be the hairdresser if someone wants to cut or wash hair.

ugaia
the moment i entered, 1 of the gals asked me whether i'm there for massage and led me to the seat. so i assumed must be her liao mah. feel a bit like kena cheated leh.
Old 30-03-2003, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ugaia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: nightmare!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Rubber
the moment i entered, 1 of the gals asked me whether i'm there for massage and led me to the seat. so i assumed must be her liao mah. feel a bit like kena cheated leh.
Well, don't feel bad. there's always a first time. Now that you know, you could turn down whatever does not please you.

ugaia
Old 30-03-2003, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
s888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: nightmare!!!

but if we turn down the offer, we would have wasted the trip to GLH, the waiting time and the initial massage fee of $20, maybe complain to case see can retrieve the overcharge balance back

Quote:
Originally posted by ugaia
Well, don't feel bad. there's always a first time. Now that you know, you could turn down whatever does not please you.

ugaia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1