The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

[QUOTE=naemlo;14738406]I have been in education sector before.... open dark secret in these schools, most "low standard" school will market themselves well but in academic, employ any white from England, USA, Aust on the local street. They dun have the right qualification but just because their native language is English, they are employed to teach English. Another factor is cheap... cause there many on the street looking for teaching as a job. USD 1200-1500 can get u a teacher from UK. A lot of other dark secrets.

Google and u can find a lot of western in Asia teaching English

For Asian, if u dun have the right qualification, it is almost nil for u to be employed as English teacher. A school will rather employs a white than an Asian for this subject. Just like school is more willing to employ a PRC to teach Chinese than an ang mo.

Private school is like a company.... making money

Yes,few years ago I was staying in a hotel and the receptionist told me she graduate and get a cert from a Vietnam private school and check with me whether does this Singapore colleague that tie up with her private school is indeed a recognise one,i saw her cert and tell her,this so call colleague is not well know and only have their so call school in an office building only,that was few years ago before sg govertment clamp down on those shaddy Singapore private school
Old 05-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

A lot of Vietnamese parents think by studying English,their kids will be better that's why a lot of shaddy Vietnam school on the street is willing to employ those old ang mo who cannot make it in their country and stay there to teach and also those young backpacker teach to get their monthly allowance to stay there but in fact they are not qualify but only they are ang mo and speak English that's why all those school who is only want earn money will employ them and give them peanuts salary
Old 05-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
i saw her cert and tell her,this so call colleague is not well know and only have their so call school in an office building only,that was few years ago before sg govertment clamp down on those shaddy Singapore private school
I pity these students... paying to study for a useless paper. This is 1 of the reason I left the school. Do not wish to name the college else I will be sued as they have a team of legal advisers.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I pity these students... paying to study for a useless paper. This is 1 of the reason I left the school. Do not wish to name the college else I will be sued as they have a team of legal advisers.
You mean British Counsel?
Old 06-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Worse than this
Old 06-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Worse than this
I tot I zap you b4, why this time still can up your ass?
Old 06-08-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tot I zap you b4, why this time still can up your ass?
Miracle....
Old 07-08-2016, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miracle....
Congrats

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
optiplex80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know of good rooftop place in Hanoi with shisha and drinks ?

Been to lotte hotel rooftop and found it disappointing.. It seems the rooftop places in Hanoi isn't as good as HCM
Old 12-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thought British Council is a good school in Singapore? a lot of my friends got their English Improved for their O level result

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 22-08-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
optiplex80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone have a good lawyer in HCM which can help in local Vietnam immigration and identification matters ?
Old 11-09-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hugeguy101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys sorry if my post is not valid, I'm currently in a dilemma and of all that, I feel really regretful and know that I damn cekark. I'm stuck between a few of the Viet girls that I know n love, all my bx but I can't decide who to be with. A total of 5 of them that I can't choose between, out of which all I know 4 I know through online and have met them in Singapore. I have told all of them that I'm poor as hell and have difficulties but they stayed on.
1. Got to know her thru online, she being the same age(20+) as me, but divorced with kid, I felt pity for her and she was really sweet, even came down to Sg to meet me, and spent several days with me, with me only paying for a few meals and she paid the rest. Loved her but I can't accept that she has kid at such a young age, and once I sent her money cuz I couldn't stand seeing her eating only bread and I like that she send nudes to me
2. Also met online 4 years older than me, flies to Sg to meet me sometimes and is pretty rich on her own but occasionally wants me to buy maybe a skirt that cost $20(I feel quite guilty for being so frugal), she never reject my demands, I felt that I love her but recently I'm just afraid of hurting her, she cares super a lot about my health
3. Online, younger than me, only met her once but really want to be with her and love her a lot, she cares for me but can be hot n cold towards me, always getting the quiet treatment and not knowing what I did wrong, or she give me the sian face. She never demand any money from me, because she wants to earn on her own,down to earth n religious girl
4. Online, younger than me, met her few times n she brought me around vn, treats me really sweet, but she tells me she works in a massage for girls(this part I don't really believe) bed skills on top of the world, has hella Load of model photos of her, almost perfect ratio for body and sends me nudes of her whenever I want her to. Says em nho Anh Nhieu Nhieu all the time but sometimes nvr receive her msg for days
5.Met at a ktv and felt connection with her, went to eat together n had some fun she didn't ask for anything, but next day she went bugis shopping alone, got asked to go to police station, she asked me to help her, buy ticket back to vn but unfortunately I didn't(thought she was lying) 3 days later I checked she really got deported, despite not helping her, she vidcall me all the time

Any bros know can suggest which would be a keeper?
Old 11-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JVLrRyuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

None? All dont seems to be stable....how can a girl send nude photo when you are not truely his bf or husband
Old 11-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugeguy101 View Post
Hi guys sorry if my post is not valid, I'm currently in a dilemma and of all that, I feel really regretful and know that I damn cekark. I'm stuck between a few of the Viet girls that I know n love, all my bx but I can't decide who to be with.
Take all. enjoy with no future commitment
Old 13-09-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugeguy101 View Post
Hi guys sorry if my post is not valid, I'm currently in a dilemma and of all that, I feel really regretful and know that I damn cekark. I'm stuck between a few of the Viet girls that I know n love, all my bx but I can't decide who to be with. A total of 5 of them that I can't choose between, out of which all I know 4 I know through online and have met them in Singapore. I have told all of them that I'm poor as hell and have difficulties but they stayed on.
1. Got to know her thru online, she being the same age(20+) as me, but divorced with kid, I felt pity for her and she was really sweet, even came down to Sg to meet me, and spent several days with me, with me only paying for a few meals and she paid the rest. Loved her but I can't accept that she has kid at such a young age, and once I sent her money cuz I couldn't stand seeing her eating only bread and I like that she send nudes to me
2. Also met online 4 years older than me, flies to Sg to meet me sometimes and is pretty rich on her own but occasionally wants me to buy maybe a skirt that cost $20(I feel quite guilty for being so frugal), she never reject my demands, I felt that I love her but recently I'm just afraid of hurting her, she cares super a lot about my health
3. Online, younger than me, only met her once but really want to be with her and love her a lot, she cares for me but can be hot n cold towards me, always getting the quiet treatment and not knowing what I did wrong, or she give me the sian face. She never demand any money from me, because she wants to earn on her own,down to earth n religious girl
4. Online, younger than me, met her few times n she brought me around vn, treats me really sweet, but she tells me she works in a massage for girls(this part I don't really believe) bed skills on top of the world, has hella Load of model photos of her, almost perfect ratio for body and sends me nudes of her whenever I want her to. Says em nho Anh Nhieu Nhieu all the time but sometimes nvr receive her msg for days
5.Met at a ktv and felt connection with her, went to eat together n had some fun she didn't ask for anything, but next day she went bugis shopping alone, got asked to go to police station, she asked me to help her, buy ticket back to vn but unfortunately I didn't(thought she was lying) 3 days later I checked she really got deported, despite not helping her, she vidcall me all the time

sound like a troll attention seeker post to me, so u telling me even though with the difficulties a REGULAR vetnamese girl with a proper job in a MNC has of getting a tourist pass into singapore, you are telling thats tehse girls who are so poor that they can only afford to eat bread, will spend their own money to fly themselves to singapore and visit you and then pay for some of your meals?
Seems far fetched to me, i think you need to stop posting your dreams, and get your hand off your penis as well whilst you are at it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1