The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Wigan 1 Spurs 2:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/318209?cc=4716

Leading by 2 goals after 23 minutes, again we are not able to capitalise on the chances. Against the better teams, no disrespect to Wigan (it is just that they were non-existence in the 1st half), we will have to pay for it.

Defensively, zero shots on goal against Friedel, a great performance, but it cannot be said the same for the 2nd half, in which we have concentration lapses again.

Dominance and swift passing in the first half really eye catching, but poor decision making in terms of last pass and finishing really should improve.

Other than that, we should celebrate our third consecutive win after the match and not after the break.

Great Work Spurs!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 27-09-2011, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Spurs will face a stern test when they take on the gunners this Sunday at WHL.. A big derby game and if arsenal lost wenger head will be on the chopping block.. I think luka modric will score for us as he score against Liverpool.. Cos he will be playing to his very best in those big games as to attract attention from top clubs like Chelsea or Madrid or even braca to pay the money to bring him over ....this can be only good news for us as his value will rise and maybe next window he will be sold for 60million and spurs can use this 60million to improve the squad on all areas....
Old 27-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Wigan 1 Spurs 2:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report/_/id/318209?cc=4716

Leading by 2 goals after 23 minutes, again we are not able to capitalise on the chances. Against the better teams, no disrespect to Wigan (it is just that they were non-existence in the 1st half), we will have to pay for it.

Defensively, zero shots on goal against Friedel, a great performance, but it cannot be said the same for the 2nd half, in which we have concentration lapses again.

Dominance and swift passing in the first half really eye catching, but poor decision making in terms of last pass and finishing really should improve.

Other than that, we should celebrate our third consecutive win after the match and not after the break.

Great Work Spurs!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
oh yeah the 1st half was a gigantic performance by spurs. bale scored a rare header from a modric set piece. you know whom modric reminds me of?
picture this - small dazzler, sharp passing, creative yet combative...
answer: the great ardiles!

how come spurs is not playing europa this week?
anyway its white hart lane against wenger this coming weekend, now is the time and this is the season!

Rafael van der Vaart and Gareth Bale struck early to claim a victory Tottenham but they were almost undone by a stirring fightback from 10-man Wigan
Old 30-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Spurs 3 Shamrock 1:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=332043&cc=4716

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 30-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Samster

Great Attitude - Harry:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ry-290911.html

Great attitude to win the game, no doubt about it, Harry. However, with 24 attempts on goal and 67% possession, we are only able to score 3 against Shamrock. Clear statistic that we still firing a lot of blanks before hitting the target.

Against a better team, we maybe made to pay. Hopefully, Harry can see the stats and generate some work out from these stats to improve the Goals to Attempt rate. With it at 1 goal in 8 attempt, it is not very encouraging.

COMON YOU SPUS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 30-09-2011, 02:41 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Common spurs!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Gm
Old 30-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any spurs fan in bkk this weekend will like to catch spurs vs arsenal match together? Pm me ..
Old 03-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

Spurs 2 Arsenal 1:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...t-five?cc=4716

Not actually a great match, but a efficient match for Spurs. Arsenal dominate more, but it is Spurs that did the damage. We could have win more if our strikers have not been offside too often.

Another great game for Friedel, King, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto, Walker, Modric, Parker, Bale, VDV, Adebayor & Defoe.

Friedel always alert to balls shot at him. King marshall Van Persie to perfection, Kaboul covering King with speed and presicion. Assou-Ekotto combined well with Bale and Walker making dangerous run on the right.

Parker work his socks out keeping Arsenal's attack punctuated with most of this tackling and back-tracking. Modric, as usual, sliced Arsenal's defence up like a knife through cake. VDV making many penetrating runs and always dangerous. Bale tear down Arsenal's right flank like Bolt.

Adebayor, always playing with a smile, worked very hard and instrumental in setting up the 1st goal. Defoe looked dangerous everytime he has the ball.

IMHO, only frequent running into offside position because of Arsenal playing a high line of defence stopped us from looking great. I hope to see Spurs work out something in terms of beating the high defensive line, as other teams will see this as a weakness for Spurs.

VDV, Bale and Walker actually can beat the high defence line with their penetrating line. Adebayor and Defoe can be used as decoy to drag centre backs away and created space for these player, which in turn can also means improving our 2 strikers' chance of scoring when the opposing defence being over-stretched.

Beautiful football is nice to watch and effective football earn points. This time we did it with effectiveness. Hopefully, we can combine both to win more games.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

i think they deserve to win last nite........as predicted arsenal is like a plate of loose sand. But not taking anything away from Spur tho........i believe they can best chelsea as well...... hopefully
Old 03-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Spurs 2 Arsenal 1:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...t-five?cc=4716

Not actually a great match, but a efficient match for Spurs. Arsenal dominate more, but it is Spurs that did the damage. We could have win more if our strikers have not been offside too often.

Another great game for Friedel, King, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto, Walker, Modric, Parker, Bale, VDV, Adebayor & Defoe.

Friedel always alert to balls shot at him. King marshall Van Persie to perfection, Kaboul covering King with speed and presicion. Assou-Ekotto combined well with Bale and Walker making dangerous run on the right.

Parker work his socks out keeping Arsenal's attack punctuated with most of this tackling and back-tracking. Modric, as usual, sliced Arsenal's defence up like a knife through cake. VDV making many penetrating runs and always dangerous. Bale tear down Arsenal's right flank like Bolt.

Adebayor, always playing with a smile, worked very hard and instrumental in setting up the 1st goal. Defoe looked dangerous everytime he has the ball.

IMHO, only frequent running into offside position because of Arsenal playing a high line of defence stopped us from looking great. I hope to see Spurs work out something in terms of beating the high defensive line, as other teams will see this as a weakness for Spurs.

VDV, Bale and Walker actually can beat the high defence line with their penetrating line. Adebayor and Defoe can be used as decoy to drag centre backs away and created space for these player, which in turn can also means improving our 2 strikers' chance of scoring when the opposing defence being over-stretched.

Beautiful football is nice to watch and effective football earn points. This time we did it with effectiveness. Hopefully, we can combine both to win more games.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
thats the complete analysis... need i say more?
maybe just to add it could have been be 4-1 if bale and ade sliced in the one on one. bale should never have missed with his lefty and ade could have just rounded the gunner keeper instead of taking it straight away...

what is a two-bob?

Tottenham coach Clive Allen has described Arsene Wenger as "two-bob" after a disagreement following Sunday's North London derby.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post

what is a two-bob?
googled and found this explanation : Two bob shortened from two bob bit is cockney rhyming slang for shit.

good win for you guys. 4 wins in a row. spurs on a roll ya? playing fast attacking football. very nice to watch. hope u guys end up top 4!
Old 04-10-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
thats the complete analysis... need i say more?
maybe just to add it could have been be 4-1 if bale and ade sliced in the one on one. bale should never have missed with his lefty and ade could have just rounded the gunner keeper instead of taking it straight away...
Bro,

Just to add 1 more to make it 5-1. Scott Parker actually shot direct at the keeper after being fed by Modric.

COMON SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 04-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
googled and found this explanation : Two bob shortened from two bob bit is cockney rhyming slang for shit.

good win for you guys. 4 wins in a row. spurs on a roll ya? playing fast attacking football. very nice to watch. hope u guys end up top 4!
Bro,

Thanks for the encouragement.

I think we have to take 1 match at a time. Next up Newcastle away, 4th vs 6th in the table. Newcastle in very good form now, undefeated and at home. It will be a very tough match.

Hopefully, we can fulfill our ambition with more wins against contender/s.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 05-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

Thanks for the encouragement.

I think we have to take 1 match at a time. Next up Newcastle away, 4th vs 6th in the table. Newcastle in very good form now, undefeated and at home. It will be a very tough match.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
always a joy to watch fast attacking football. and spurs is one team (besides utd of cos) that is playing that brand of swashbuckling style of football now.

as i mentioned in earlier post here, the spurs spine of friedel, king, parker and ade looks very good indeed. add in flair and creativity players modric, vdv and bale, you have a very strong starting 11.

good luck for the match vs newcastle!
Old 06-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post

haha the two bob wanker...

Quote:

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
it wont be tough bro, newcastle is way out of spurs' league.
parker will break a dozen toony legs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1