The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
1st 2 nights in Pattaya then last nite in BKK.. wow hotels in Pattaya difficult to book.. fully booked at those popular choices...
I did a little research for you. Try the LK group. Worse off is the hotel on Sai 3 / South Pattaya road. Otherare very close to the action ; if you can get them. http://lkpattaya.com/

If you are stay one or two nites, not much difference. If staying longer , book two nites and go walking in the afternon to look for a closer hotel.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Looks like u and me same dates and place!
Hello! Long time no meet! See u in Thailand soon!
Ok lah but might skip Patt as most available hotels are quite ex and with this kind of pricing not worth booking it.
Likely, spend my NYE again in Bkk and feel free to call me when you guys in Bkk.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I did a little research for you. Try the LK group. Worse off is the hotel on Sai 3 / South Pattaya road. Otherare very close to the action ; if you can get them. http://lkpattaya.com/

If you are stay one or two nites, not much difference. If staying longer , book two nites and go walking in the afternon to look for a closer hotel.
The Mark Land Boutique Hotel Pattaya have a nice room with a seaview and cheaper than the LK hotels and was wondering whether to book or not, only two rooms left.
Worth it if you can afford it but not for me with this rates.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/p...l_pattaya.html

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 12-12-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The Mark Land Boutique Hotel Pattaya have a nice room with a seaview and cheaper than the LK hotels and was wondering whether to book or not, only two rooms left.
Worth it if you can afford it but not for me with this rates.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/p...l_pattaya.html
I am not familar with this hotel but its on Soi 1 , near the Dolphin Roundabout? If so , you will have to walk to Big C or Beach Road Soi 3(?) to get your baht bus and not on the regular baht bus route.

Note - Sai 3 also not on the regular route so be careful.

But like I said , 1 or 2 nite is not much difference
Old 13-12-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Me getting very damn pissed off because now ( 5 minutes ago ) still cannot get hotels or guesthouses in Pattaya !!.

In Pattaya, the problem is that i have a friend who is on BUDGET while i am on company's business and can stay in THB 5,000 per room hotel while he have to stay in cheapo THB 600 room !!!.

Urgggghhhh !!!.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
In Pattaya, the problem is that i have a friend who is on BUDGET while i am on company's business and can stay in THB 5,000 per room hotel while he have to stay in cheapo THB 600 room !!!.
Then ask him to find the hotel himself first. For your budget, you can take you time. There are a lot of hotels within 5000thb.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Then ask him to find the hotel himself first. For your budget, you can take you time. There are a lot of hotels within 5000thb.
Hi naemlo,

Beer in BKK....soon ?. You moved to new condo oredi ?. What about Saphan Kwai ?. Me sick of SC and NEP !!!.

Me.....very good friend of him ( BKK, Pattaya,Danok,Sungai Golok, Kuala Lumpur and all those freaking crazy bars and cafes ).....liked you and Leaselife ( kekeke ! ).

Even the limo that i will take to Pattaya, i paid fully, he paid zero. So nice of me.....hmmmmm.

Maybe i will be mean. And do what you say......
Old 13-12-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I am not familar with this hotel but its on Soi 1 , near the Dolphin Roundabout? If so , you will have to walk to Big C or Beach Road Soi 3(?) to get your baht bus and not on the regular baht bus route.

Note - Sai 3 also not on the regular route so be careful.

But like I said , 1 or 2 nite is not much difference
Yes, it's a new one and just next door to Holiday Inn. You mean the baht bus will turn into soi 3 going toward beach road and the only time I taken the baht bus was up to Big C. Anyway, I still considering going to Patt and thanks for the info.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Beer in BKK....soon ?. You moved to new condo oredi ?. What about Saphan Kwai ?. Me sick of SC and NEP !!!.
Beer garden is good now cause of the cold weather and can look look see see the mm around esp the beer promoters

Contact me when you are back to BKK. We go hop around again Saphan Kwai will be good.

Quote:
Me.....very good friend of him ( BKK, Pattaya,Danok,Sungai Golok, Kuala Lumpur and all those freaking crazy bars and cafes ).....liked you and Leaselife ( kekeke ! ).
That guy, we have another agenda... but dun think wrongly, I am not gay, I am perfectly straight man who just love to look at SYT gers with only 1 exception, Nong Ploy. Talked abt him, I almost forget he is coming over this coming weekend.
Old 13-12-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi naemlo,

Even the limo that i will take to Pattaya, i paid fully, he paid zero. So nice of me.....hmmmmm.

Maybe i will be mean. And do what you say......

Hi Bro, for what you described herein, have you considered booking a 2-bedroom suite with a fairly large living area also, may be in one of those LK Group hotel ? Your buddy can then try booking for the cheapo room and just in case none available, use the spare bedroom in your suite.
Old 13-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
have you considered booking a 2-bedroom suite with a fairly large living area also, may be in one of those LK Group hotel ? Your buddy can then try booking for the cheapo room and just in case none available, use the spare bedroom in your suite.
Hi bro KT, this shd help out Yokosi's (nice) dilemma. Maybe can asks for access rights to his pal's puying hehehehe Ooops, better scram
Old 13-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro, for what you described herein, have you considered booking a 2-bedroom suite with a fairly large living area also, may be in one of those LK Group hotel ? Your buddy can then try booking for the cheapo room and just in case none available, use the spare bedroom in your suite.
Had inquired on " Penthouse 1 " and " Penthouse 2 " with jacuzzi in bathrooms and balconey ( 2 rooms in an apartment ) but not the " Garden Penthouse " with swimming pool, bar, mini cinema that is near Buddha Hill but waiting for their response ( tomorrow ). Cheap too !. But not the LK Group hotel.....will look and see this group offering soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Hi bro KT, this shd help out Yokosi's (nice) dilemma. Maybe can asks for access rights to his pal's puying hehehehe Ooops, better scram
Ask for access rights for my pal's puying ?. Me no need to ask, loh !. Puying see my harden dick with strings of thousands of money on it, the puying will hop hop to the dick.
Old 14-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

you can also try the diana group. They have a service apartment on soi Baukow closer to the Central road. The rooms are older but cheaper

http://www.dianapattaya.co.th/default.asp?Folder=907
Old 14-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

I decide to skip Patt this trip and party in Bkk instead.
Old 14-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I decide to skip Patt this trip and party in Bkk instead.
U party in BKK also only 1 place, Claudia. U might as well rent a room there for your stay

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1