The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2015, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SleepyPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Hi to all the seniors and bros here. Spend a few days reading this thread and came to realisation why I was treated so irrationally by a VB I met recently. Created an account here to join this family and hopefully can learn more from the experienced instead of being hurt and don't even know why I was treated so hot and coldly by a VB I have kanna KCed by her. Can totally relate to Bro curious. Please take care of me and sorry for going off topic heh hehs
Old 14-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyPanda View Post
Hi to all the seniors and bros here. Spend a few days reading this thread and came to realisation why I was treated so irrationally by a VB I met recently.
maybe you would like to tell us your story...then we can see how to help...if similar to the stories here then ok...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-03-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi to all the seniors and bros here. Spend a few days reading this thread and came to realisation why I was treated so irrationally by a VB I met recently. Created an account here to join this family and hopefully can learn more from the experienced instead of being hurt and don't even know why I was treated so hot and coldly by a VB I have kanna KCed by her. Can totally relate to Bro curious. Please take care of me and sorry for going off topic heh hehs
Just share your story, be open minded about the replies / advice u may receive. Some are brutal but honest. First thing first u need to know that any vb u meet r not what they are. If u looking for a wife, pls go source instead as per what h88 said before read through first 1k pages.
Old 14-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Hi Bros

Sorry to side track on topic.

Any Bros here know where I can get food products like dried rice vermicelli (Bun Bo Hue) imported from Vietnam in Singapore? Or any shops that specialized in Vietnamese food products? Thanks for help
Old 14-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 10
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written thread.

Reading this reminded me of an ex who was forced to break up with me due to her mum and family's objections. She chose her family over me instead. Now I know why!
Old 14-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
Hi Bros

Any Bros here know where I can get food products like dried rice vermicelli (Bun Bo Hue) imported from Vietnam in Singapore? Or any shops that specialized in Vietnamese food products? Thanks for help
i have never even come across dried rice vermicelli in the size they use for bun bo...im pretty sure its ALWAYS fresh even in aust they use fresh stuff....
Old 14-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Hi Bros

You can try the 2nd floor supermarket at Golden mile which specializes in Thai products. If I remember correctly they have a section that sell Vietnamese products but it's quite expensive.
Old 14-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
You can try the 2nd floor supermarket at Golden mile which specializes in Thai products. If I remember correctly they have a section that sell Vietnamese products but it's quite expensive.
Thanks Bro for the info; will check it out when I am around the vicinity next time.

Cheers!
Old 15-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 10
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I remember a friend of mine who used to love SWM a lot. She was with a number of SWM before she finally settled for a french man. After that, they moved back to a town near paris. She told us that life was so hard and she really regretted marrying that guy.
The above 2007 post just described 1 of my friend who did the same thing!
Old 15-03-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Bros

Golden Mile Complex 2nd floor sell a lot of Vnese food

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 16-03-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijav View Post
Very well written thread.

Reading this reminded me of an ex who was forced to break up with me due to her mum and family's objections. She chose her family over me instead. Now I know why!
This thread had many case studies...sure some very similar to those encountered before...even current situations can apply...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-03-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Golden Mile Complex 2nd floor sell a lot of Vnese food
Thanks, well appreciated on help
Old 16-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
know a guy who is 46 and has a thai wife with 3 kids
wife is not working, kids age 5-9 years old.
his pay should be around $4k+ ...
still manage to build house (own land) and buy car in north thailand

hmm... should ask him more on how he manage his cash flow
Depends on the woman you marry I guess.

If the woman gives up everything back home, and comes to SGP to live her life with you, then all is good still can manage.

But if the woman back home still got father mother grandfather grandmother, then owe auntie uncle money some more, then $10k a mth also not enough la.
Old 16-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SleepyPanda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
maybe you would like to tell us your story...then we can see how to help...if similar to the stories here then ok...
Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Just share your story, be open minded about the replies / advice u may receive. Some are brutal but honest. First thing first u need to know that any vb u meet r not what they are. If u looking for a wife, pls go source instead as per what h88 said before read through first 1k pages.
In my scenario there is not much to ask for help as it is a typical case case of an unattractive, low self esteemed and low salary guy being KCed by a KTV vb. She told me she is in debt of the boss and the boss bought her here in SG to work so that she can repay her debts. Times when i offered to help her but she decline stating that she knows that i have no excess money and don't want me to borrow or sell my stuff just to help her.

The thing is at times we would exchange many messages with affections but at times she would not respond at all. Many points of time it crossed my mind that she's just playing around with a customer's feelings to get him hooked which i really did get hooked, but i told myself to stop as i've always known that these sort of girls are good at what they do, making men feel good. What surprised me was one day she told me that she's afraid as when she goes back we can't see each other anymore and in vietnam culture i would have to take care of her family if she's to be my girlfriend and she didn't want to burden me any further.

Honestly i'm sceptical to these "stories" but i felt good somewhere in the depths of my heart as i thought this girl might be different from the rest. The day came when she's returning to vietnam however there was no texts or call from her to say goodbye. I texted her a couple of times of there was no response from her. on the 3rd day i sent her saying that this is the final straw for me and i'm giving up and this is the final goodbye and wished her all the best. 36 hours later she replied, saying thank you very much for my time in sg. I was filled with mixed feelings when i saw her text, i know that i should ignore and move on with my life but i ended up texting her asking why now you decide to reply me? Her response was that she didn't have internet at home so she cannot message me. I told her i was tired and have to work tomorrow so talk to her again tomorrow(this was around 12mn yesterday). I don't know what to do now

Logic tells us all not to commit any feelings for these sort of girls at these sorts of venue but shit does happen i guess heh hehs. I know this thread is for vietnamese spouse and not for these kind of matters so thanks for bearing me for this long post. Guess i'm seeking comfort in sharing my woes with the people here
Old 16-03-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
In my scenario there is not much to ask for help as it is a typical case case of an unattractive, low self esteemed and low salary guy being KCed by a KTV vb.
What surprised me was one day she told me that she's afraid as when she goes back we can't see each other anymore and in vietnam culture i would have to take care of her family if she's to be my girlfriend and she didn't want to burden me any further.
can give indication low pay is how low? a range ...
wow, so at last from the horse's mouth on take care of family thingy

how long is the relation?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1