The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 21-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by suboy View Post
That is why we have to be careful who we give ctcs to. Also, remember not to disclose the location where your session took place.
Bro suboy, yes we have to be careful in sharing our contacts.
Old 21-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Now waiting for ms suniya session. Very excited can hear my heart beating very fast. I think the most exciting part is the anticipation of what she will do to you later to me and yes i waiting with a butt plug in me waiting for mistress to chexk me later. Delau due to another bro havent finished his session. He must be enjoying himself now hahaha
Bro raygoat, I can understand your excitement! Have fun, my friend!
Old 21-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exhausted......had my session at hotel 81. Was worry abt raid and share my concern with mistress and she told me she scared also but no choice . I suggest she contacts minky and see if they could work out some arrangements. She took down miss minky account and say she will contact her. Lets hope they can work out something and will be good news for us all. She even suggest the possibility of ferrying the slave to and from the dungeon blindfold so as to keep the playground safe. I think its kinky and help to protect the only dungeon here in sillypore hahaha wat you guys thinl?
Old 22-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Exhausted......had my session at hotel 81. Was worry abt raid and share my concern with mistress and she told me she scared also but no choice . I suggest she contacts minky and see if they could work out some arrangements. She took down miss minky account and say she will contact her. Lets hope they can work out something and will be good news for us all. She even suggest the possibility of ferrying the slave to and from the dungeon blindfold so as to keep the playground safe. I think its kinky and help to protect the only dungeon here in sillypore hahaha wat you guys thinl?
real kinky....how about ferrying him there in a bag all taped up with clear wrapper, blindfolded and gagged...with a plug up his rear, now that would be a sight...

and yes, really have to be careful about who we share contacts with. i guess for us it's slightly easier, as it's always the same odd few who is into the scene. I'm only afraid of lurkers who's stalking this thread and asking for CTCs without active posting or contributions.

should avoid posting too much details of the session and especially location and if possible, session charges should be avoided altogether. We should only exchange monetary info via PM.
Old 22-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
real kinky....how about ferrying him there in a bag all taped up with clear wrapper, blindfolded and gagged...with a plug up his rear, now that would be a sight...

and yes, really have to be careful about who we share contacts with. i guess for us it's slightly easier, as it's always the same odd few who is into the scene. I'm only afraid of lurkers who's stalking this thread and asking for CTCs without active posting or contributions.

should avoid posting too much details of the session and especially location and if possible, session charges should be avoided altogether. We should only exchange monetary info via PM.
yes i agree.. sharing ctcs to bro who are actively posting in the thread.. and we shud know who
Old 22-04-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wondering if there are married men with kids here with this kind of fetish ur wife doesnt knows?

same goes to those with GFs but they dont know?..how u guys keep the secret?

Old 22-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
just wondering if there are married men with kids here with this kind of fetish ur wife doesnt knows?

same goes to those with GFs but they dont know?..how u guys keep the secret?

am not married but for me...i tend to be submissve to her in bed..like offer her massages licking her feet and pleasing her orally etc before i get to cum etc.

so yea in a way its good cos she sees me as being attentive to her needs? lol.

i do fantasize abt being made to lick another man's cum from a mistress body though
Old 22-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
giggs011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ohh man that sounds like a fantasy come true...

Can any bros here recommend which house to go to in thailand? HOD, CJ, Thaidomina, Mistress Aria...

Its my first time so hope seasoned bros can help provide suggestions.

Thanks!
Old 23-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

so boring.... no more playground already due to the raids.... any recommendation from bros here... pls PM me..
Old 23-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

=)

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...9546e5848e.jpg
Old 24-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
TBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTBogard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
[]http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/9673/96734121c85537f666797b3d77a6a365802c56a.jpg

=)

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...9546e5848e.jpg
bro, is this the viet student?
Old 24-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now waiting for ms suniya session. Very excited can hear my heart beating very fast. I think the most exciting part is the anticipation of what she will do to you later to me and yes i waiting with a butt plug in me waiting for mistress to chexk me later. Delau due to another bro havent finished his session. He must be enjoying himself now hahaha
Sorry Bro - believe that might have been me But - I hope your visit was worth the wait !!

Mine was another solid session. This time I told her to 'do anything SHE wanted to do' (rather than my list) since I know her now after some time. Turns out she was in a pretty 'anal' mood, as I was worked over with her strap-ons and various toys in about every position I could imagine. Also got to play with some new electrical toys for some CBT, and my ass is still hurting when I sit from the cane. Jaw also aching from the gags (don't think she was looking for my opinion), and face is still a bit red from the slapping once she got into the mood . . Loved it as usual !!

Still think MNurie is best for inescapable bondage tho (IMHO).

Hope other Bros enjoyed too !!!
Old 25-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mistress Sin Cee Cee

Finally managed a session with Mistress Sin, after lucking out on an earlier attempt.

The most memorable thing about the session was that in my 16 years of bdsm exploration, she gave the most detailed roleplay ever. She actually took the effort to come up with a story, and she delivered it convincingly.... In case she wants to re-use parts of the script, I shall not delve into the details. Suffice to say she was my boss and I was the blackmailed employee.....

There were things she tried for the first time - and I must say she is a quick and intuitive learner. If she had told me she had prior experience I would have believed her.

If you are into roleplay, please do not miss out on her. She dressed the part too, and she had me dress up again after my shower, just to add to the realism of the roleplay.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (curvy - I am more into slender/svelte figures)
Skill: 8/10 (10/10 for roleplay)
RTS: Yes
Old 25-04-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If anyone is interested, Mistress Kelly a.k.a. Countess Von Kink a.k.a. Lady Tallulah (English Domme based in HK) is passing through Singapore on Labour Day weekend. Please contact her directly.

http://www.mistresskelly.net/main.htm
Old 25-04-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro Schro

How's her feet and toes ? Thanks in advance

i am more into foot fetish, hence my question is quite direct and targeted :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Mistress Sin Cee Cee

Finally managed a session with Mistress Sin, after lucking out on an earlier attempt.

The most memorable thing about the session was that in my 16 years of bdsm exploration, she gave the most detailed roleplay ever. She actually took the effort to come up with a story, and she delivered it convincingly.... In case she wants to re-use parts of the script, I shall not delve into the details. Suffice to say she was my boss and I was the blackmailed employee.....

There were things she tried for the first time - and I must say she is a quick and intuitive learner. If she had told me she had prior experience I would have believed her.

If you are into roleplay, please do not miss out on her. She dressed the part too, and she had me dress up again after my shower, just to add to the realism of the roleplay.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (curvy - I am more into slender/svelte figures)
Skill: 8/10 (10/10 for roleplay)
RTS: Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1