The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxChill View Post
Went there last week to catch H16R11 Pat for the first time, like finally! Always not able to get her.

Friendly attitude and very good suction! 😝 So shiok! And honestly i really she's hot sia! Nice body figure also! 👍🏾 If got time will return again!

Anyway brothers or senior out there! Any other recommendation?
I'm new to PT, only had Judy, Ai Li and Pat so far. 😏😏
bro how abt Judy's service, any FR?

want to try her

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 13-06-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
RelaxChill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
bro how abt Judy's service, any FR?

want to try her
Judy got this foxy look, which i personally feel very seductive. Hahaha.
Her service wasnt bad, i would say 8/10, i mean most of them are SOP one lah, but at least she is friendly and will chat with you. Petite size, you will feel like carrying her up! 😏 Somemore got figure. See liao also turn on. If you get what i mean bro! 😉
Old 15-06-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Can I ask which are the angpais in recently? Cookie & joyce?
Old 16-06-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wordless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is h24 r19 still mong peng/peggy?
Old 16-06-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaxChill View Post
Judy got this foxy look, which i personally feel very seductive. Hahaha.
Her service wasnt bad, i would say 8/10, i mean most of them are SOP one lah, but at least she is friendly and will chat with you. Petite size, you will feel like carrying her up! 😏 Somemore got figure. See liao also turn on. If you get what i mean bro! 😉
thanks bro, she is on my next target

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 16-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by A123456789 View Post
Why so long nv see Maggie's post?

I remb my first time with her at H2, she do a me-standing-bj, me on four bg with AR, 69 with ars-finger (her finger with condem) and finish off with a gal on top.

the way she ride my dick was kinda out of this world with the angle of stimulating my dick a lot. I was single at that time, and she told me, "dun find gf la. come find me everytime dun need gf"

remb when I leaving, the door open, was this teenage ah beng boy (I think 18 the most) waiting. she was like "u come already ah"

really envy that boy to start fucking Maggie at that age....haiz....I always wish to be a teen fucking milf rather than a young adult....
Yeah the hype about her had died down. I first had Maggie back in my poly days when I was 19. Now 7 years later I'm still going to her, but FJ positions limited to doggy and missionary only.
Old 26-06-2016, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in the mood to try out Jenny, H26R03, today. Unfortunately, I was working off an old S-List and had her labeled as a CAT40, so it turned me off when she quoted me wu-shi. Looking back through the thread, I guess brothers had noted this change as far back as 2014 (although mislabeled as H22R03)? What changed? Did she start providing CAT50 services (ie AR)?
Old 26-06-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

was looking for H22 R23 Sally, my last visit the room was closed and no light indicator.
Old 27-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
A123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yeah the hype about her had died down. I first had Maggie back in my poly days when I was 19. Now 7 years later I'm still going to her, but FJ positions limited to doggy and missionary only.
wow. I really envy you having her at that age. please share how she react when she first saw and serve you. I beg it was awkward for her. when I I was 20, and step into petain, all the "jiejie" was shock. that was in early 2000s.

but it would have been rockz if I had gone their in my teens....
Old 29-06-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wow. I really envy you having her at that age. please share how she react when she first saw and serve you. I beg it was awkward for her. when I I was 20, and step into petain, all the "jiejie" was shock. that was in early 2000s.

but it would have been rockz if I had gone their in my teens....
Yeah quite nervous as well on my part. She asked me "still studying?" and halfway through the FJ she told me to move my hips not my entire body, lol. At that time not much experience in FJ.
Old 29-06-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
A123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Yeah quite nervous as well on my part. She asked me "still studying?" and halfway through the FJ she told me to move my hips not my entire body, lol. At that time not much experience in FJ.
WAH!!! than wat is her reaction when after u replied? must be great having a milf as hot as Maggie to guide u! I miss bonking her...
Old 29-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
WAH!!! than wat is her reaction when after u replied? must be great having a milf as hot as Maggie to guide u! I miss bonking her...
Actually my virgin bonk was with Mun Mun back when she was at H2. I just turned 18 at that time and she had shoulder length hair with bangs. I was kinda nervous and didn't know what to expect at all. Even was kinda uncomfortable when she gave me a BBBJ and couldn't cum. But she was really patient and even slid her pussy lips on my cock, which I came in no time of course.

I also recalled once I CIM in Mun Mun as I couldn't control, she was quite unhappy but understanding about it. But now her service seems to have dropped, which is why I stopped going to her. Maggie is my go to WL at petain now.
Old 29-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
Aserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
thanks bro, she is on my next target
Judy is real good and petite , always carry her and fuck her. And when u doggy her spank her small petite butt always feels good man , do it real good bro
Old 01-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aserd View Post
Judy is real good and petite , always carry her and fuck her. And when u doggy her spank her small petite butt always feels good man , do it real good bro
Hi what does gilf and ailf stand for? I only know milf.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
RelaxChill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by outonbail View Post
Hi what does gilf and ailf stand for? I only know milf.
Granny i love fuck, auntie i love fuck. 😂😉
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1