The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 18-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
FR on Ms Eve

Thanks to bro suboy's intel, I made contact with Eve. First impressions, she was small-built, but really looks very stern. I was almost hesitant to bring up the topic of domination. But having booked her for an hour's massage, I figured I shouldn't waste the opportunity. Plus, she was local SG, which meant communications shouldn't be a problem.

She was quite reserved and curt through our conversation. I guess she preferred me to be direct. In any case, her massage strength and technique were pretty good, being in this line for coming to 6 years. I briefly discussed engaging her services outside of the spa, and she quoted $500. A little high-end for me, but we didn't talk about duration. And, from what I gather, FJ was also on the table.

Anyway, I think she understood what I liked coz after a good massage, she told me to wait while she went out for a bit. She returned with string and masking tape. Without her asking, I put my wrists together and she proceeded to bind them. After that, my lips were sealed. She began with caressing my chest and nipples and occasionally roamed my crotch area, prompting an almost immediate response:P

I then got off my back and went on all fours. She started to tease my ass and balls mercilessly, interspersed with pretty hard spanks to my buttcheeks. She responded to my moans by squeezing my nipples. This carried on for a while, before our time was almost up. She then released me and helped clean my privates. I thanked her and left to take a shower.

As it was the time of the month for her, she mentioned that she was uncomfortable with any contact below, so I prolly missed out on a possible face-sitting. Still, I think this connection can be explored further once I have the time.

The damage? $100 (agreed) + $10 extra tip, but excludes the spa charges
Hi bro DaScolda, hope this short encounter was worth your while

Yes, she doesn't keep any BDSM gear at her work place due the risk of AV checks. So a full fledged session can only be possible with prior arrangement. $500 for a full-fledged hotel session is kinda on the high side but from what I know, it shouldn't be a problem getting her to include a FJ.

From the FRs here, it seems most Mistresses lets her slave cum in the end by giving a HJ and don't offer a FJ. I feel, for me at least it is a bonus if a FJ is included although it is not an absolute must.
Mistresses have sexual needs too and what better way to satisfy themselves than to order their slaves to satisfy her sexual needs by F-king them It is the slave's duty to give their Mistresses sexual pleasure anyway. Poor performance, especially if the slave cum before permission is given will be met with severe punishment. Now that will just be perfect!
Old 18-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Got wind of another of her session last week.

This happened in the massage room and prior arrangement was made so it must be one of her regulars and not any of our bros here.

She wore sexy lingerie with see through cami and boots. I am not a fan of boots though. Prefer strappy heels like those worn by OLs. The sub's hands were tied and stretched with a rope suspended from the ceiling bar and blindfolded. Another massuese joined the session. The other lady has a pretty face with huge boobs although on the heavy side. While his Mistress caned him, stroke after stroke, the other one took off her panties and wore it on the sub's head, making sure the part that is stained with pussy juice is covering his nose directly. After that she will tease and stimulate him by touching him. So its triple sensation at the same time. Smelling the panties while being whipped by the Mistress and getting stimulated by the hands another woman.

Tribute for this session was $500, like what bro DaScolda said.
Old 18-04-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro suboy,

I was already quite happy with her massage actually, though the spa charges were quite steep Playtime was short, but definitely satisfactory, heh. By the way, $500 for two ladies is rather reasonable. I may be open to that if I ever go back.
Old 19-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mistresses have sexual needs too and what better way to satisfy themselves than to order their slaves to satisfy her sexual needs by F-king them It is the slave's duty to give their Mistresses sexual pleasure anyway. Poor performance, especially if the slave cum before permission is given will be met with severe punishment. Now that will just be perfect![/QUOTE]

好呀! amen! and amitabha! and yes! to this thinking, please. So many of us lose out, keena shortchanged because mistresses subscribe to the misunderstood prudish code of strictly no-sex-please-as-i-am-not-a-prostitute dominatrix. Fact is there is no such code, except for a personal preference.

And those who want to bring on the japanese mistresses as a hallmark should remember it is their law that prohibit intercourse in exchange for $$. But ironically even they have created a whole universe for alternative FuXking.
Singapore does not have such statutes. We even got licenced working ladies.

And the doms who serve us poor folks this excuse mainly cos its probably too tiring for them to fuck and dom(then why in this business?!) kudos for your mistress eve.

The best mistresses i tried "punish" me making sure i serve up to their sexual appetite with my tool. But of cos i keep my word and promise to be absolutely discreet cos its their choice and their livelihood too.
Old 19-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

N the midst o polluting another young mind now.
But she's a Vietnamese student here. Any one knows if it will be a problem getting a room at hotel81? Will train n share her
Old 19-04-2011, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
N the midst o polluting another young mind now.
But she's a Vietnamese student here. Any one knows if it will be a problem getting a room at hotel81? Will train n share her
Must book full day i guess... Hotel now quite easy to be raid
Old 19-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Huh really ah sian. Anyone knows any safe place? For a 2 hour room pm me. Erm anywhere but the infamous B hotel lol
Old 19-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sian ah, all the raid. Will be having a session with ms suniya somewhere this week, dunno where to book. Any kind suggestion pls pm me can? Very soon we will have to book chalet to have session liao
Old 19-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SomeJokingZebra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Private house/condo best liao. Safest. Now raid until even 90% of HC give up
Old 19-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

Zzz even if it's registered at the counter ah? there goes my hope too bad she isn't local or pr
Old 19-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel like going to eve..

but after reading dascold FR, seems like nothing much is gonna happen in the HC.. cant do anything too dramatic as well. but i wonder how long is the duration for a $500/session. would be worthwhile if its more than 3 hrs though.
Old 19-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suboy View Post
Hi bro DaScolda, hope this short encounter was worth your while

Yes, she doesn't keep any BDSM gear at her work place due the risk of AV checks. So a full fledged session can only be possible with prior arrangement. $500 for a full-fledged hotel session is kinda on the high side but from what I know, it shouldn't be a problem getting her to include a FJ.

From the FRs here, it seems most Mistresses lets her slave cum in the end by giving a HJ and don't offer a FJ. I feel, for me at least it is a bonus if a FJ is included although it is not an absolute must.
Mistresses have sexual needs too and what better way to satisfy themselves than to order their slaves to satisfy her sexual needs by F-king them It is the slave's duty to give their Mistresses sexual pleasure anyway. Poor performance, especially if the slave cum before permission is given will be met with severe punishment. Now that will just be perfect!

Yup, I am quite similar to ur thinking bro. and we both like lianish mistresses. I can dun cum as long as the mistress feels happy and i feel that it is my job to service her to make her happy as well.
Old 19-04-2011, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
Mistresses have sexual needs too and what better way to satisfy themselves than to order their slaves to satisfy her sexual needs by F-king them It is the slave's duty to give their Mistresses sexual pleasure anyway. Poor performance, especially if the slave cum before permission is given will be met with severe punishment. Now that will just be perfect![/QUOTE]

好呀! amen! and amitabha! and yes! to this thinking, please. So many of us lose out, keena shortchanged because mistresses subscribe to the misunderstood prudish code of strictly no-sex-please-as-i-am-not-a-prostitute dominatrix. Fact is there is no such code, except for a personal preference.
Glad you feel the same way too
Old 19-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

AV really too much, raiding hotels really an invasion of privacy and human rights.

Many genuine couples, whether married or not, use hotels to bonk. With Singapore so crowded and housing so short in supply, thanks to the garmen by letting in millions of foriegners. Most people don't have a place to bonk and the only place to do so is budget hotels. Thanks to the garmen again, by promoting tourism, hotel rates have gone up the roof. Most normal hotels charge at least $200+ per night and the cheapest through internet booking is $150 and that is too painful for most people. The only alternative is budget hotels but what about the raids?

Dating couples who don't have their own house and married couples who stay with in-laws really don't have enough privacy to do their stuffs and need budget hotels. Couples in a relationship also need to explore kinky stuffs to spice up their love life. Even married couples with children may need to get away from it all for a moment.

Since AV now goes through this forum, let them read what I have to say. Is it any wonder why our birth rate has fallen? Their abuse of human rights is a contributing factor for the decline in birth rate.

SGX's bid to buy over ASX was rejected by the Aussies and one of the reasons mantioned by the Aussies is that SGP has poor record in the area of human rights.
Old 19-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Huh really ah sian. Anyone knows any safe place? For a 2 hour room pm me. Erm anywhere but the infamous B hotel lol
Bro, good job, getting more gals into BDSM. Will try to help you for the benefit of all like minded bros here. I can spare a place. My parents lives in landed and they have gone overseas. House is empty except for a room tenant downstairs which is no issue cos he is off-limits to the other parts of the house. You can use the guest room which has super privacy. Its has air-con.

The good:
Safest place you can find and FOC.
The bad:
Available form now till this Saturday 23 April only

PM me if interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1