The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kingz123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Anyone here in bkk? Wanna chiong?
Old 26-10-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

As per yesterday, clubs along Rachada still in operation. I don't think so all the clubs will abide the so called mourning period for the supreme patriarch.
Old 28-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Airport Rail Link check-in likely to begin next year.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/tran...egin-next-year
Old 28-10-2013, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Loy Krathong Festival for 2013 DELAYED !

Report from Bangkok Post dated 28 October 2013 :-

The Tourism Authority of Thailand has postponed its annual Loy Krathong celebrations in honour of the late Supreme Patriarch.

TAT deputy governor for domestic marketing Thawatchai Arunyik said festive activities will be suspended because the country is in mourning.

The government has extended the mourning period to Nov 23. The festival falls on Nov 17 this year.

He said the TAT will discuss the Loy Krathong celebrations, which are usually organised in Bangkok and other major tourist destinations, when the mourning period is over.

He noted that the festival - celebrated annually on the full moon of the 12th lunar month - is one of the country's top tourist attractions.At night, people float decorated krathong (small, lotus-shaped vessels) on rivers, canals and ponds.

----- KatoeyNEwsNetwork
Old 28-10-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Report from Bangkok Post dated 28 October 2013 :-

The Tourism Authority of Thailand has postponed its annual Loy Krathong celebrations in honour of the late Supreme Patriarch.

TAT deputy governor for domestic marketing Thawatchai Arunyik said festive activities will be suspended because the country is in mourning.

The government has extended the mourning period to Nov 23. The festival falls on Nov 17 this year.

He said the TAT will discuss the Loy Krathong celebrations, which are usually organised in Bangkok and other major tourist destinations, when the mourning period is over.

He noted that the festival - celebrated annually on the full moon of the 12th lunar month - is one of the country's top tourist attractions.At night, people float decorated krathong (small, lotus-shaped vessels) on rivers, canals and ponds.
----- KatoeyNEwsNetwork
Old 28-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Tourist fee is a sick idea.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/o...is-a-sick-idea
Old 29-10-2013, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sylves512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My younger brother got himself a girl for SGH2000. I know that most of us will be wondering why SGH 2000. Is just because that girl will be accompany him to bali. What you guys think? I do spend about 2k if I'm in bkk for a month. With all the bars n club I go. Just that with 1 girl I may not want but is a sty haha.
Old 29-10-2013, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
nmh556 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has FL contact for LT? Am going to nite and pref a sleeping and cuddling partner.. Thx bros
Old 29-10-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylves512 View Post
My younger brother got himself a girl for SGH2000. I know that most of us will be wondering why SGH 2000. Is just because that girl will be accompany him to bali. What you guys think? I do spend about 2k if I'm in bkk for a month. With all the bars n club I go. Just that with 1 girl I may not want but is a sty haha.
bodoh la. If you offer the girl a free trip with all food and accommodation with a little of shopping thrown in , most will grab it without anymore payment.
Old 29-10-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

Really? I'm not sure as I think is fine as she's oversea with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
bodoh la. If you offer the girl a free trip with all food and accommodation with a little of shopping thrown in , most will grab it without anymore payment.
Old 29-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is "SGH" and "STY"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmh556 View Post
Anyone has FL contact for LT? Am going to nite and pref a sleeping and cuddling partner.. Thx bros
U can try 1699. Say the code word, "ao gan". All the best.
Old 29-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

Haha... my bad my bad. Typo mistake. Is $2000 and syt. Guess that I have butter finger. Thanks bro naemlo for pointing out that mistake. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What is "SGH" and "STY"?

U can try 1699. Say the code word, "ao gan". All the best.
Old 29-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Haha... my bad my bad. Typo mistake. Is $2000 and syt. Guess that I have butter finger. Thanks bro naemlo for pointing out that mistake. Haha
Dont believe when guys say girls want to travel only. They want the MONEY!

If they have to travel to get it- so be it.

$2,000 is about 25 short times ? Yeah, sounds about right price...............................lol.
Old 29-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Sty

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What is "SGH" and "STY"?
I think he's into STY (Sweet Transvestite Youth)!
Old 29-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really? I'm not sure as I think is fine as she's oversea with him.
If she is a working girl, then i guess $2K can treat it as a form of compensation for the potential loss of income. But potentially $2K can cover at least 2 weeks of her working time...depending on what she does. That is assuming that your friend does not buy her any gift, and she is just there for companionship and hopefully good sex.

As a kind bro kindly pointed out....there are many girls in thailand who would jump at the chance of going for an all expense paid holiday. But it is assumed that you already know her beforehand, and she is comfortable to go on holiday with you. Of course you have to tell her that she will be sharing same bed and room together...im sure she will get the hint. If she says Yes, then hosey liao, don't even need to pay money for companionship!

Of course, sometimes all expense paid trip means having to foot the bill for her shopping spree....so depending on girl, it may add up as well. And if you never 'ao gan' with her before, and the holiday is first time expecting to do it, then there's a chance you will less than satisfied with her performance.

I hope your friend will at least get laid, considering he is paying her to go holiday. Working girls have told me of carrotheads that pay them go holiday in Singapore or Bali etc, but never get to sleep with them...cos they always find reason not to. One girl even got a carrothead to bring her friend along for holiday too, maybe he thought can get threesome...end up he sleep alone on sofa and the girls share the bed.

My only advise is if going for sexcapade, then make sure your friend make known the intent...and dont pay her upfront, otherwise she has upperhand to make excuses. If your friend contented looking for just company and warm bolster to hug and night, there are many girls in thailand looking for that chance...you just need to get to know them. Can start with some of the thai dating websites some other sbf bros previously mentioned.

Of course these are stories told by working girls who have become more of friends, so whether it is entirely true, i cannot confirm. But from what they said, could tell they were not making it up.

The least you can do is to advise your friend so he does not become carrothead
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1