The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rocky777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

I had my first Duo experience a few weeks ago in BKK. Goin' back on Wed. and booked ANOTHER Lesbian Duo to wrestle with for a couple hours. If anyone is looking for these kind of experience my advice is make sure you're physically ready for about 2-3 hours of non-stop orgy action. Booked two different super busty, hotties named Jenny and Lindsey from Erotika Queens this time. Can't wait...
Old 21-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Precisely the reason I stay away from Sinkie infested

Comes back Sinkie and boasts about his Thai girlfriend. Friends also wanna be like him... Repeat cycle.
Many of the clubs in Bkk infested with sinkies, unless those outskirt area or discos that difficult to access by public transport.

3days 2night at Choke chai area, so far I didn't seen any sinkies.

I think their so called t lak brought them to those discos.

Your story sounds familiar. 555 I read couple of it at the Singthaidisco forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky777 View Post
I had my first Duo experience a few weeks ago in BKK. Can't wait...
Come on la, Bkk so big, got so many girls, you keep on promoting your eroticaQueens, beh sian meh.
Old 21-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
3days 2night at Choke chai area, so far I didn't seen any sinkies.

Come on la, Bkk so big, got so many girls, you keep on promoting your eroticaQueens, beh sian meh.
You are staying around Lad Phrao area.

Same old grandmother eroticaQueens story.5555555
Old 21-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Pao krub. I've group of friends residing there.
Old 21-10-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

B500 foreigner-entry fee on the table.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...rist-entry-fee
Old 22-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Samster

standingwild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If I'm were you, I'll explore myself. Since you can speak thai, there's nothing to worry about. Girls at here are already boring with guys from Singapore. Unless you go to country side. Nowadays upon hearing you from Singapore, sometimes they don't give a hoot.

i wish i could explore myself, but i don't know the rate of those ladies. I feel very paiseh to ask... Better if got senior give advice..
Old 22-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Samster

standingwild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Precisely the reason I stay away from Sinkie infested places.

MO quite standard. Go Sinkie TD. Kana KT by puying. Flies to see his "teerak" every few months. Teerak takes care of him - bring him around Bangkok. Stays at her apartment if she doesn't share or sponsor is not in town. Maybe even let him fuck raw. Goes to Thonglor or RCA to "Ay Wan!" the whole fricking night away. Comes back Sinkie and boasts about his Thai girlfriend. Friends also wanna be like him... Repeat cycle.

SOP la bro... Even thai disco singers starting to shout "ehwah ehwah" while singing. smh...
Old 22-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by standingwild View Post
i wish i could explore myself, but i don't know the rate of those ladies. I feel very paiseh to ask... Better if got senior give advice..
Why will u feel paiseh??

Not directing at u. These gers are numbed with silly questions from various types of men. I used to go out with a few samsters who wanted to bonk a particular ger but dun dare to ask. Knn, better stay in hotel and watch "Discovery".
Old 22-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Precisely! So why subject myself to this ah beng nonsense when I am on holiday? Might as well stay in Sinkiepor save hotel, save airfare. Thai singers in TD have to play to the crowd hollering the same chant as the monkeys since most of them can't sing that well.

Since u talking about "rates" I guess u r looking to hook those FLs in the club? FLs no need pai seh. they go club look for customers to fuck not there for the music.

If pai seh then go massage or AGG where rates are "published". Dun b typical Sinkie need someone hold your hand walk the streets of Bangkok. Or else u transfer Bht2,500 into my Thai bank account now. Have guide lead u. Ask for you. Nego for you. Do everything except fuck for you but that one I can do for free.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Or else u transfer Bht2,500 into my Thai bank account now. Have guide lead u. Ask for you. Nego for you. Do everything except fuck for you but that one I can do for free.
Pii I'm sure someone will pm u regarding this services u provide, or a lot already pm-Ed? Lolx
Old 22-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
B500 foreigner-entry fee on the table.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...rist-entry-fee
Ridiculous proposal. If one got business in TH and has to fly to TH once a month, that means for a year he to pay for about 6k BHT, and that's equal to about 245 sgd. Like that means less visit for me to SG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by standingwild View Post

When talk to the normal thai people, you talk pasa thai with them, when engaging a FL, talk English with them. Try to low down as much as possible. Here, things are simple, if you're handsome, some of these girls don't mind going for a cheap price. You mentioned about picking up girls at discos right, so I assumed you're handsome, or at least above average.

Be confident, and try to google the market rate. Remember nobody here knows you, so no need to be paiseh. What happens in Bkk, stays in Bkk.

Choke dee krub.
Old 22-10-2013, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Pii I'm sure someone will pm u regarding this services u provide, or a lot already pm-Ed? Lolx
All when talk about money tiam tiam. Thank the Buddah after I mentioned Bht2,500 guide fee no more PMs. Macam previous life owe them izzit?

Quote:
Be confident, and try to google the market rate. Remember nobody here knows you, so no need to be paiseh.
Other seniors advise already yet still ask and ask. He juz want somebody "kan chiu" for him lah... The way he post u mai kow jai meh?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-10-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Chok Chai 4

Quote:
Chok Chai 4.
Can cheong V2 Soapy Massage Parlour there.
Old 22-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chok Chai 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Chok Chai 4.
Can cheong V2 Soapy Massage Parlour there.
Was there 10 yrs ago
Old 22-10-2013, 05:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
V2 Soapy Massage Parlour (Chok Chai 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Was there 10 yrs ago
My last visit to V2 Soapy Massage Parlour was about 8 years ago!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1