The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
cheetah702 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Thai Language Hostress is really good for bros with android Don't have translation for everything, but have enough to get you by. AND lovely lady vids
http://www.appbrain.com/app/thai-lan....langhost.main

I think there's a paid version for apple.
Thks bro, found that in app store. Will give it a try..
Old 26-08-2011, 03:48 AM
Samster

Almost 4 am and i cant get to sleep, too excited about this solo trip to Pattaya.
Flight is at 9:40am. Hope i dont miss it.
Will be in Patt for 4 days. hehe. Will try to Fr whenever possible...

Found a site with some info for newbie,
http://www.pattayanewbie.com

First thing to try is the massage parlour, or the soupy massage..hm...
Old 26-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetah702 View Post

Found a site with some info for newbie,
http://www.pattayanewbie.com

First thing to try is the massage parlour, or the soupy massage..hm...
Soapy massage parlour in Pattaya ?.

GO FOR IT !.

And regret about it after you tried out those in Bangkok.

Pattaya is famous for its agogo bars, beer bars, farangs infested areas, dark skin WLs. It is not famed for the soapies, discos, gentlemen clubs.
Old 26-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Soapy massage parlour in Pattaya ?.

GO FOR IT !.

And regret about it after you tried out those in Bangkok.

Pattaya is famous for its agogo bars, beer bars, farangs infested areas, dark skin WLs. It is not famed for the soapies, discos, gentlemen clubs.
This is my first time trying soupy. So i guess i have no comparison. hehe.
Old 26-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
As bro Yokosi say, don't waste your time and money for soapy in Pattaya else you regret your virgin soapy experience.Bangkok is the place for soapy and so much more choices, better environment and girls quality.
Old 26-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
good advise from the rest on not to try soapie in Pattaya but since you're a thai virgin , go for it so next time in Bangkok , you can pui chow nua at Pattaya's soapy!

But having said that , once you've tasted pattaya agogos , bangkok will seem tamer and less fun ..... and more expensive!
Old 26-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
good advise from the rest on not to try soapie in Pattaya but since you're a thai virgin , go for it so next time in Bangkok , you can pui chow nua at Pattaya's soapy!

But having said that , once you've tasted pattaya agogos , bangkok will seem tamer and less fun ..... and more expensive!
I tasted pattaya agogos a few years back and remembered mostly darker skin pui yings. Will be there again next month after such a long absence and hope there are more fairer skin pui yings. Just my preference nothing against dark skin cuties. Any agogos to recommend which have more fair skin puiyings?
Old 26-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

First day in Pattaya, already have some interesting encounters.

Encounter 1 : Tried the soapy massage liao, gals there not so chio. But i was looking for it for almost 2 hours, so just went for it. too tired to walk liao. No fish prawn also can. lol.

Damage 1700(full package) + drink(me and the gal) = 1980 baht
Location : near soi 2 and soi 3, many soapy massage parlour there, u cant miss.
The one i tried is called Sabailand.

Basically the gal will bath u with soap, and use her pussy and boobs to massage u from top to bottom, except the face, haha.
Quite arousing, maybe bcos this is my first time. So first timer shd try.

i wont go for it again unless the gal is damn chio......

Encounter 2 : Went for foot massage, and met this thai gal who massage my foot, she is very cheerfful and i kind of like it. she is not the chio type though. Slim and quite tall, nice long hair. Not meaty. She look like 18 tho she said she is 23.
so i have dated her to go Insomnia later at 1 am.....

While at the foot massage, met 2 gals from PRC, they were quite lost as to what to choose for the massage package, so they asked me to help...
This 2 PRC gals are in pattaya for a business meeting, and they are very chio, both 8/10 type hehe, i think they are out looking for fun.
But i did not grab the chance....damned me !
I was busy talking to the thai gal lah, and cannot suddenly switch attention, i still wana date that cheerful thai gal lor.....haha....sour grapes....

So in this situation, as i hv read some where that if a thai gal agree to go out with u, action is unavoidable later, right?

And one important point to add, i must thank bro zmanz for pointing me to the thai language hostress app. 95 % of the conversation was possible bcos of that, newbie die die must get that app...

Encounter 3 : This one if u want to vomit pls go ahead.
I was actually pull into a bar by a Ladyboy along Road 2 while on my back back checking on the Alcazar show time. So bought a drink and one for her(he)...haha. He keep wanting to suck my cock, but i keep saying i buy her drink bcos he is a friend. well I m not into ladyboy lah, since my first time in Patt, just wanted to experience what a lady boy will try to do to u. hehehe
Vomitted bua?

Ok now need to take a nap and later go for the date......opss not much time liao.
Old 26-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

Yes, did it liao, quite an experience for first time. First bonk in patt is soapy massage haha.
Old 27-08-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jeeb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i'll be in patt next sat & sun (3-4th sept), any1 there wana go agg hopping feel free to pm me

4-7th will be in Bkk....damn i planned wrongly, shd've reverse 3 day patt instead of 3day bkk....anyway...thailand here i comeee
Old 27-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

OK, just a link to show the route of Baht bus,

http://www.pattayacityexpatsclub.com...s%20routes.pdf

As long as you can get to 2nd road, u can take baht bus that run in a loop from 2nd road to beach rd. And all the cheong places will be within reach...including walking street.

Note : dont ask the driver how much, just flag a baht bus and get up behind. when you reach destination, press horn overhead, get out and pay 10 baht to driver when u reach your destination. Pay exact fare becasue driver wiil not give u change, they will just drive off, never fight with the driver....haha.
Old 27-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
OK, just a link to show the route of Baht bus,

http://www.pattayacityexpatsclub.com...s%20routes.pdf

As long as you can get to 2nd road, u can take baht bus that run in a loop from 2nd road to beach rd. And all the cheong places will be within reach...including walking street.

Note : dont ask the driver how much, just flag a baht bus and get up behind. when you reach destination, press horn overhead, get out and pay 10 baht to driver when u reach your destination. Pay exact fare becasue driver wiil not give u change, they will just drive off, never fight with the driver....haha.
The map shows a few routes. Although most do the Beach Road/2nd road loop as its the most profitable , some will hit straight pass the soi3 up to dolphine roundabout into pattaya north or into nakula. On the other side of the route , some may go straght at the traffic light into South Pattaya road or onto Jomtien.

Its all color coded but as tourist , dont take chance and drop before any potential turns to save yourself headaches with the driver.

And yes m they will give change ; just stand there with your hand in the window!
Old 27-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
First day in Pattaya, already have some interesting encounters.

So in this situation, as i hv read some where that if a thai gal agree to go out with u, action is unavoidable later, right?

If any girl in any part of the world is willing to meet you at 1am in the a street filled with women available for rent , do you think you will get action?
Old 27-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

No action from the date...turn out that she is not into that. So we just had supper....haha.... Her elder sister join in too ... 3some supper..haha.
After that we go check out Hollywood disco, ther sisters Thot can go on and take look as I suggested. Turn out u have to buy drink to go in。 so the sisters are newbies just like me....what a turn off. We didn go in as we all tired so the sisters sent me home on their bike.. 3 people on the bike with no helmet... Hehe 3some bike ride...

ok, as for today, hard luck on me, got a swellon ligament after I woke up. Cannot walk, so stay on hotel and eat myself, lame lame lame.
Was actually planning to go walking street tonight, looks like I m grounded. Dang!

SMS the date(the one who massage my leg previously) to come to my hotel tonight and got this reply,
เป็นยังไงบ้างค่ะ ทานยาหรึอยังค่ะ คึอนี้ฉันคงไปไม่ได้
cant be a positive reply if u google it.

So now LAN LAN order some room service and drink my chivas... Alone in the room.

Hope swollen go away tomorrow, or this bonking holiday will turn out to a disaster.........sob sob....sigh...
Old 27-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
SMS the date(the one who massage my leg previously) to come to my hotel tonight and got this reply,
เป็นยังไงบ้างค่ะ ทานยาหรึอยังค่ะ คึอนี้ฉันคงไปไม่ได้
cant be a positive reply if u google it.

Hope swollen go away tomorrow, or this bonking holiday will turn out to a disaster.........sob sob....sigh...
Simi lai eh??? Mai kow jai.

Hmm... ya.. I can understand that feeling. Had that sick feeling the following day I passed out, and had to stay in hotel (though not the whole day). Must been feeling crappy... so near yet so far... de ja vu.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1