The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Protests affecting tourists?

Latest update:

Trat attacked. Three kids died and about 30 injured in the market attacked by two truck of black man. Several kids were amongst the injured causalities. Attacked happened at yesterday night 2130 hrs

Because of politics many died innocently. Source: News from TV.

Last edited by Nonteerak2553; 23-02-2014 at 01:07 PM.
Old 23-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Latest update:

Trat attacked. Three kids died and about 30 injured in the market attacked by two truck of black man. Several kids were amongst the injured causalities. Attacked happened at yesterday night 2130 hrs

Because of politics many died innocently. Source: News from TV.
Bro, We must question why these parents bring kids to protest sites. The people really think they are going to picnic
Old 23-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Bro, We must question why these parents bring kids to protest sites. The people really think they are going to picnic
Nope. According to the news, the girl was there to help her mother to wash the plate. The mother was a hawker at the rally site.

My mistake. At Trat one girl was killed. Not 3
Old 23-02-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

Another 2 killed in bomb blast today at Big C Ratchamari. One 12 years old boy, and one 40 years old woman. 3 kids were seriously injured amongst the 24 casualties.

Saw a video, the reds were happy about the bomb blast at Trat.

The reds now going to block all the army camps in case they stage a coup, and swear will fight back if the coup were out.

Those in Bkk, do avoid the rally sites. Expecting more bomb blast.
Old 23-02-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like violence is escalating this week.

Monday was the police trying to reclaim back Government House.

Yesterday was grenade tossed near Platinum junction then more grenades and gunfire at Trat.

This morning they tried bombing the court house at Rachada and now blast at Big C / Central World.

Whoever is doing all these is upping the ante. I alwadys said avoid protest areas and tonight shows why. Big C is a major tourist zone. I have seen many tourists browsing and walking through this area the last few weeks. So I think it's irresponsible to say everything is OK.

BTW Soi 23 is near the Asoke protest stage. Good luck and all the best to you.
Old 23-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Every shops owners and the entire Bangkok bz protesting no girls dancing at pole and no puyings open legs of coz affect tourists in Bangkok...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 24-02-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's is really sad and frustrating to see them killing each other.
They have taken this too far...killing innocent people.
Gosh, 5 yr child. Really CCB.
Hope they end this madness soon
Old 25-02-2014, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
It's is really sad and frustrating to see them killing each other.
They have taken this too far...killing innocent people.
Gosh, 5 yr child. Really CCB.
Hope they end this madness soon
These are people stupid enough believe the BKK elite's propaganda to be manipulated. This violence now is nothing. The 1976 right wing witch hunts and massacre of students and communists was worst which was also started by these royalists to protect their asses. Fucked up thing is these attacks could be done by their own people!

Parents who bring their kids to rally sites are the dumb fucks. Its like you let your kid seat in front everyday without any child seat or seat belt. You know there is danger but u drive everyday no accident so you get complacent. Then one day your kid flies thru the front windscreen. Now who to blame???

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-02-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
UNGVXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
These are people stupid enough believe the BKK elite's propaganda to be manipulated. This violence now is nothing. The 1976 right wing witch hunts and massacre of students and communists was worst which was also started by these royalists to protect their asses. Fucked up thing is these attacks could be done by their own people!

Parents who bring their kids to rally sites are the dumb fucks. Its like you let your kid seat in front everyday without any child seat or seat belt. You know there is danger but u drive everyday no accident so you get complacent. Then one day your kid flies thru the front windscreen. Now who to blame???
Brother brother, what i heard is that the kids are the children of the hawkers there, helping out. like making money for their family. Whatever is the case, kids should not die. Every revolution got sacrifices, for me, i think Yingluck is a f*cktard, u saw the picture she squat to the police officer funneral, fugging disrespect la, even a kid knows it. damn disrespectful.

Thaksin family over corrupted liao, take the rice from the farmer, try to manipulate the rice market like an oil cartel, end up CMI. Then try to borrow 2 billion from World bank, to cover up. The current govt also bought up private hospital shares, then the fugged thing is that they reduce the benefits and kick in longer hours and poorer conditions for the public hospitals' doctors to force them to private sector (which they already control). Damn shrewd la.

Best part is try to sell the country out by giving the sea to Hu Sen cambodia and cutting a deal with PTT (Thaksin already bought shares in PTT) to drill oil.

I know one thing is that the Army will step in and the pressure is mounting, Yingluck will run away very soon.

But guys, we have to continue to patronize BKK and help the economy. Give more tips when u receive good service!
Old 27-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Thai politics is very difficult to understand, so please don't try to.

Where on earth would tourist still wants to visit a country where there is "Kwai taa kwai" ("devil fight devil")

In my last visit, I was keen to watch the news (of the protest), my Thais friends tell me to switch it off, it was getting boring.
Old 27-02-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
astreal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNGVXX View Post
Brother brother, what i heard is that the kids are the children of the hawkers there, helping out. like making money for their family. Whatever is the case, kids should not die. Every revolution got sacrifices, for me, i think Yingluck is a f*cktard, u saw the picture she squat to the police officer funneral, fugging disrespect la, even a kid knows it. damn disrespectful.

Thaksin family over corrupted liao, take the rice from the farmer, try to manipulate the rice market like an oil cartel, end up CMI. Then try to borrow 2 billion from World bank, to cover up. The current govt also bought up private hospital shares, then the fugged thing is that they reduce the benefits and kick in longer hours and poorer conditions for the public hospitals' doctors to force them to private sector (which they already control). Damn shrewd la.

Best part is try to sell the country out by giving the sea to Hu Sen cambodia and cutting a deal with PTT (Thaksin already bought shares in PTT) to drill oil.

I know one thing is that the Army will step in and the pressure is mounting, Yingluck will run away very soon.

But guys, we have to continue to patronize BKK and help the economy. Give more tips when u receive good service!
Firstly Thai politics is more complicated that what it seems, at the end of the day it is a power struggle between various factions and even some internal struggle in the military just to gain leverage, power and wealth.

For the middle class and common folks they are overly emotional and they don't even know they were manipulated to being pawns of the rich man's game.
Old 27-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:

Brother, brother... Why need call YL a fucktard? And fuck this fuck that? U sound like the puying u have the hots for is die-hard Suthep supporter. The type on Facebook that ask you to "fuck off coz u r farang, not Thai so not understand" when u show them the PDRC propaganda, they want so hard to be true, makes no logic & sense. Some of the things you have posted here maybe true but what are you saying? Suthep and his backers are the lesser of the 2 evils?

Taksin took but he gave back and took care of the people (learn from LKY) why u think so many support him? The Democrats have been around longer than Taksin but look at the south, which is their stronghold, its a mess. More kids and people are killed there almost daily but mainstream media just make a small mention. If they win now the whole of Thailand may have the same roadside bombings and shootings like the Deep South. If these people wanna win any election they gotta learn how to win the hearts of the people.

Did u know that the Democrats actually spent more than Peua Thai in the last election but still lost? They are going about business as if it is still the 1970s-1980s.

Rice pledging scheme was gonna fail but YL managed to get Governemnt Savings Bank to pay the farmers. But Suthep scuttled the plan but putting pressure and creating fear that the bank will close down. GSB is a government guarantee bank not privately owned. Fuck they are even rated by Moodys! So now poor rice farmers u-turn back not knowing when they will get paid.

The kid that was killed in Trat help out at the mom's noodle shop which unfortunately was near a rally stage of the Yellow shirts. Parents knew the risks but they were making money from the Yellows that came to hear the speakers. Did they have anyone to take care of the kids at home? We will never know. The kids killed at Big C were there either browsing the stalls or passing through. Bangkok so big need go there shop? Or no other way around? Again we will never know.

Before these kids were killed many Suthep supporters were bringing their children to the rallies. If thats not fucktard parenting then I dunno what is. A day after the killing Suthep was seen at Police HQ protesting with 2 kids by his side. Now the he is using these kids as martyrs! If he actually gave a damn he should also ask parents to keep the kids at home. Is he doing it? Now its just another propaganda opportunity. For all you know these kids were killed by Suthep's thugs!

In the 2008 riots & airport shutdown. Leaked cables from the US Embassy revealed that some senior members of the Yellow Shirts were prepared to kill some of their people to gain sympathy and force the army's hand. Sondhi's attempted assassination shows the palace backers have no qualms in killing people as a means to an end.

And now u heard from which reliable source the army gonna stage a coup soon? Your puying again ah? This "rumor" has been around from Day 1. Its just one of the possible scenarios and its been stated, debated and reported openly. First was last year when police & protesters fought at Government House & Labor Ministry. Then was Children's Day when tanks were seen rumbling into Bangkok. Now its becoz Army upped the number of check points in Bangkok? Plz lah... not rumor anymore hor.

BTW u new to SBF? Dun tink so. U sound like an old hack with a new nick. Why need to troll this forum? Something to hide? Want debate Thai politics? Come out and we can TCSS over a beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Thai politics is very difficult to understand, so please don't try to.

Where on earth would tourist still wants to visit a country where there is "Kwai taa kwai" ("devil fight devil")

In my last visit, I was keen to watch the news (of the protest), my Thais friends tell me to switch it off, it was getting boring.
Ah Chek, yes u said it correctly its getting boring. Just waiting for one side to finish off the other so have some closure and move on. Anyways for anyone interested in whats happening. Click link below for one of the likely outcomes:

GET READY FOR A BLOODY END GAME

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Avoid the heat zones. The tourist place are still ok.

All my thai colleagues hate Thaksin and their cronies.
Ah... So now I know where u getting your anti-Taksin/Yingluck/Shinawatra stories from. Better be neutral and not take sides.

The supposedly better "educated" Bangkokians are the ones easily brain washed by PDRC propaganda. Not helped by generations of stereotyping of the rural poor as "uneducated, easily manipulated country bumpkins". They have the Chitpas mentality - "Rural folk are too stupid to vote. Rural people (baan nok) can be easily bought out. So don't deserve to vote".

Thailand's educational system is worst than Sillypoor's. If you think Sillypoor's is very rigid and route learning, the Thai system is even more plus not to international standards.

Worst is the nationalistic propaganda that has been worked into the syllabus since 1932 and, after 1976, the right-wing-monarchist agenda that elevated Rama IV & the royals to unquestionable god-like status.

You are posted there for 2 years? Good for you. Thailand is a very diverse and rich nation. Get out and mix more with the Thais and not only those in your offices but stay away from their politics.

Old 27-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Ah... So now I know where u getting your anti-Taksin/Yingluck/Shinawatra stories from. Better be neutral and not take sides.

The supposedly better "educated" Bangkokians are the ones easily brain washed by PDRC propaganda. Not helped by generations of stereotyping of the rural poor as "uneducated, easily manipulated country bumpkins". They have the Chitpas mentality - "Rural folk are too stupid to vote. Rural people (baan nok) can be easily bought out. So don't deserve to vote".

Thailand's educational system is worst than Sillypoor's. If you think Sillypoor's is very rigid and route learning, the Thai system is even more plus not to international standards.

Worst is the nationalistic propaganda that has been worked into the syllabus since 1932 and, after 1976, the right-wing-monarchist agenda that elevated Rama IV & the royals to unquestionable god-like status.

You are posted there for 2 years? Good for you. Thailand is a very diverse and rich nation. Get out and mix more with the Thais and not only those in your offices but stay away from their politics.
I agree with this Bro that the Thai politics are too sophisticated for us outsider to make a comment. Not only has it split people, it have split family members with different political allegiances. It is a walk of life that we will never understand. Having said that, we ought to treat the situation with empathy and respect that these people are really those harmless folks you see on the street in Thailand any other day. Hopefully, time will erode the differences and people will see more sense than killing each other.

For us, get in there, stay safe, have our fun and just fuck off.
Old 27-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Wow I've seen many anti thai gov.

My personal thoughts will be, both side are motherfuckers. Because they want to achieves their personal agendas, many died. I saw news, many wants Khun Anand Panyarachun, to become the temporary premier till the country stable down.

But again, after I read some infos about this guy, (cause my age in year 1991, I'm still playing Captain Planet toys), via Wikipedia, this guy also anti Thaksin.

So I think their political turmoils will be never ending thingy.

Was expecting the ฿฿฿฿ to weaken but alas last year Dec was a good rates compares during thru out the protest takes place.

Otherwise I pray that this mess will end soon.

Pray for Thailand!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1