The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2840 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: jalan kayu

Maybe it’s the same ML ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacercrim123 View Post
yea same like bro iceman11, i just mentioned i dint bring so much and it was still a good sesh until the end, cheers!
Old 03-09-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 8
dexterzxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone have contact for imp spa ?
Old 04-09-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 4
Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!

My first FR at S Spa.

Visited this place after lunch and took 1hr massage for $55 (promo). Requested for a Viet ML, and was assigned A***.
Massage was quite good. She was able to identify the critical points to massage. Zero teasing, but she did ask some ero questions, which eventually led to GQ. It came with a little hdly and external roaming (ori 36B I think)

Massage 8.5/10
Looks 7/10
Body 7/10

Total Dmg: 55 + 50

Hope bros can share more FR around this area =)
Old 05-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Any bro tried I** from S ? Saw her ads quite cute and Chio ,should be viet.

Can't add her ex wc as too many ppl adding her already.can inbox me you you tried. .thank you.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 15
mataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to all

Tried S spa. Called to book ML I but was told she booked till 4pm. Asked for Viet and was offered ML M.

Good massage. Bone cracking. Knees and steps on back as well. Not the usual knead here knead there type. Will go back just for the massage.

15 mins to go massage turned more sensual. Soft and light touches on back and inner thighs. Some brushing of balls and ass crack as well. Turned around and gq offered. Standard rates for hand and body.

After finish still got good head and sinus massage.

As mentioned. Will go back for massage.

Said now got 5 MLs I, M and A are viets. Both S are PRC. New girls apparently coming in as well.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iKiaTioZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Just sharing my recent 2 trips to the S shop. One time was with PRC ML and the other time was with VN ML, both syt.
Thanks for good share bro. No negative feedback is a big plus!!
Old 09-09-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Anyone tried ni**** at I ? can pm me the Details pls
Would like to get more insights I can exchange others there
Old 09-09-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataqia View Post
Tried S spa. Called to book ML I but was told she booked till 4pm. Asked for Viet and was offered ML M.

Good massage. Bone cracking. Knees and steps on back as well. Not the usual knead here knead there type. Will go back just for the massage.

15 mins to go massage turned more sensual. Soft and light touches on back and inner thighs. Some brushing of balls and ass crack as well. Turned around and gq offered. Standard rates for hand and body.

Said now got 5 MLs I, M and A are viets. Both S are PRC. New girls apparently coming in as well.
Hi Bro, can share the FR for the 2 PRC S? Do they allow roaming internally, nowadays alot only allow external roaming and internal need to pay extra...😓
Old 10-09-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataqia View Post

Bro this ML really damn shiok. Quite talkative as well, willing to share some insights in life and all. Love the bone cracking too. But too bad she dont like to do 4 hands. I was looking forward to having her as part of it.
Old 10-09-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Bro this ML really damn shiok. Quite talkative as well, willing to share some insights in life and all. Love the bone cracking too. But too bad she dont like to do 4 hands. I was looking forward to having her as part of it.
Bro, you referring to ML I or ML M?
Old 10-09-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possesses001 View Post
Bro, you referring to ML I or ML M?
ML M bro. Would like to try ML I the next time I go
Old 10-09-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi fellow bros,

while exploring my area, had a pretty bad exp with the ML so now like still itchy for some.
chance upon this tread also nearby my area, would like to release some stress.

a noob question, what time does I, H & S open until uh?
I google search, H open till 5am, really ah? abit hungry (stomach) also, idm eat prata first.

I & S google said close already.

Kind bros do pm me if at least one of those will be open if i head down late? TIA!
Old 11-09-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

I just checked with one of the ML, S spa confirm close. The rest im not sure
Old 11-09-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
Hi fellow bros,

while exploring my area, had a pretty bad exp with the ML so now like still itchy for some.
chance upon this tread also nearby my area, would like to release some stress.

a noob question, what time does I, H & S open until uh?
I google search, H open till 5am, really ah? abit hungry (stomach) also, idm eat prata first.

I & S google said close already.

Kind bros do pm me if at least one of those will be open if i head down late? TIA!
the operating hrs u see at mr google is pre covid. now covid they not much biz and some of them are being regulated to cut down on hours to prevent overcrowding too. so the hours abit buay zhun le, best is to visit before 11pm.. cuz some even close at 10 or earlier nowadays. those who used to do 24hrs or late hours closing, now closes at 11-12mn. or earlier
Old 11-09-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro Mfred91 & LurkerLurks for the information!

Sian guess DIY liao tonight. I ask also because got one spa at rangoon road i saw before the sign and lights on big big 24hours and i was there like 1~2am. Never go in try though, was eating after visiting sunflower (now changed name liao)

See if i stomach hungry enough not to go down for prata and see heng suay haha. Thanks both!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread