The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cosplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Can pass me the contacts?

I also want
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Me too..me too.. I recruiting for high season..
Contact detail forward to both bro
Haf fun and if got contact share wif fellow bro here too
Old 11-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello1891 View Post
Already LINE the contacts given from Hello1891. Should be good kang tao. Up you my humble points. Awaiting for right time to arrange with Hello1891's contacts.

Once again thanks. I've such contacts also but need to speak and write thai for the arrangement.
Old 14-11-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Chiang Mai University Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Once again thanks. I've such contacts also but need to speak and write thai for the arrangement.
Ok next time when I'm in Chiang Mai please be my translator.
Old 14-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
faithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Following bro autoroam lead i manage to find some of these university girls doing sideline to fund their school expenses and pocket money
Bro, can share the contact? I am going in Jan. Thanks in advance.
Old 14-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Will be heading to Chiang Mai on 1st January and staying for a week.
Any bros kind enough to advice what is there to do at night and how is the nightlife there? Any particular nice place to go for drinks etc (preferably with less farang).

Thanks

BTW apparently I found some dek sideline websites but they are all in Thai language. So I assume the girls only communicate and understand Thai?

Last edited by ruud27; 14-11-2014 at 05:26 PM.
Old 14-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro..I not receive anything leh..
Old 14-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
Will be heading to Chiang Mai on 1st January and staying for a week.
Any bros kind enough to advice what is there to do at night and how is the nightlife there? Any particular nice place to go for drinks etc (preferably with less farang).

Thanks

BTW apparently I found some dek sideline websites but they are all in Thai language. So I assume the girls only communicate and understand Thai?
Try staying in Nimman area and u are close to pub like warmup, monkey, infinity and lots more. All these are local pub with very few farang. And of course most people speak thai there.

So if u can't speak Thai, stick to night market area with farang, or u may be lucky to find some english speak uni student in Nimman area.

Try read some pages back in this forum, most info are there already
Old 14-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
BeMyRockQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for the past 4 days in cnx!

Day 1.
Reach airport. Pick up by a CMU girl, I knew b4hand online. Send me to hotel, we tcss along the way. Really folgot the gfe. Went for early dinner, then walk walk @ the uni night market(hold hand jalan-damn feeling). She went home after as exam next week. No money involve, she not funding school fee. Just a kind soul.

After she left, I went recce @ nimman area. Walk n enjoy the view.
Meet up with bro happyman. He bring me to eat the famous pork knuckle rice. Really good! Then he drive me around intro me some location to go myswlf @ night.

Tbc : gg to meet bros fROM sbf!
Old 15-11-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyRockQueen View Post
My FR for the past 4 days in cnx!

Day 1.
Reach airport. Pick up by a CMU girl, I knew b4hand online. Send me to hotel, we tcss along the way. Really folgot the gfe. Went for early dinner, then walk walk @ the uni night market(hold hand jalan-damn feeling). She went home after as exam next week. No money involve, she not funding school fee. Just a kind soul.

After she left, I went recce @ nimman area. Walk n enjoy the view.
Meet up with bro happyman. He bring me to eat the famous pork knuckle rice. Really good! Then he drive me around intro me some location to go myswlf @ night.

Tbc : gg to meet bros fROM sbf!
Camping here for your FR with the nurse, so next time I can have discount if kena need to go hospital
Old 15-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Ok next time when I'm in Chiang Mai please be my translator.
No problem sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post

So I assume the girls only communicate and understand Thai?

Ok, here in generally slightly diff from Bkk. You can bring over your own duty free bottle to the place where you like to drink. Some need to pay cockage, some doesn't need. And best the drinks here is relatively cheaper than Bkk.

If you prefer clubbing, then head down to niman, there's 3 discos there and many chill out bars. Do read on a few pages back, or maybe first few pages. Lazy to list down again and again.
Less farang of course, cause farang love to congregate at other area.

You can head down to Thachang Cafe if you can speak thai and totally don't want a single farang. so far I yet to see any white skin blonde hair, when ever I'm there.

Ya those so call, side line girls majority speak thai only, but however Hello 1891 passed me the contacts. The liaison girl able to converse in English if you can't speak thai. I can't share it with you as I need to respect him. Hope you understand about it.

Hope you have a wonderful time in the lanna kingdom krub pom.
Old 15-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Add on : day 1 after happyman part with me I meet up with another Wan6318 he jio drinking @ warm up. Say he bday, of cuz must celebrate with him, he with his cnx gal and friends. ..his Gf is good, got the looks but the Gf friends..really cmi(bro wan already warn me the moment I join him- thanks for the heads up)...warm up is jam pack by 1030/11pm..crowd is mainly locals, ratio of gal:guy is about 1:3 @ the EDM area consider a good ratio for clubbing(my opinion)
we left at about 12 next round @ infinity, If I am not wrong. The place is more like relax, age group older(from what I observe) . Music wise I prefer warm up one- EDM is more of my taste. Wan6318 Gf send me back hotel. And I sleep like a baby.
Day 2 fr :
rent bike 200 deposit 1k, jus photocopy passport. Full tank 100 batt.
Ride n explore the city, quite easy to navigate. Went to CMU area again. Radar on, see see look loOK, try to sian local gal. Bo luck here, ride to ninman area, again see see look look , talk to shop gal, a chubby chubby one, exchange Number, for later use.

(Local nurse)
Continue walking, a damn chio lady in front, faster act tourist. Talk to her, find out she is a nurse. Chit chat with her, ask her go dinner wiyh me. Bring me go eat some local food, spicy seafood fried rice. Really spicy, use the chance and act cute in front of her. After dinner we go jalan jalan @ Maya mall. Treat her eat ice cream(the real one). Hold her hand, continue chit chat. Her english consider good for local PPL. I use Google translate in between when she don't understand. Then we go a nearby pub n drink continue sian her. Start to have more body contact. Di siao her, she got sensitive ear, nimble her loop she give soft moan. Damn shiok. About 12 plus. Ask her where she live, wanna send her home, she say she drive but a bit giddy Liao. Don't want to drive , journey about 45 min (ho seh Liao) suggest go my room, queen size bed. She okay with it.
Old 15-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Open room door, still very polite ask her in, ask her shower 1st before sleep. My bed clean don't wanna dirty it. When she shower , really got the urge to chiong in, I tahan 1st. Then my turn to shower. On bed she wear my tee, damn sexy. I start kiss her cheek , she return. In few second tongue war liao. Service her 1st, the usual few move. She moan out softly with the breathing sound. Damn shiok. To my surprise, she willing to blow, but abit too much teeth(to my liking), corrected her. After 10/15 min of ramping then release(I not superman who can tong more than that). Hug n kiss continue, cuddle to sleep. Then I fucking remember I book a Chiang rai tour @ 8 am. Which is 6 hour more to go. Tell her in advance say she can sleep till anytime she like. Just lock the door when leaving. ( my valuable all with me. clothings worth nothing so no fear )
Old 15-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

Day 3 : Chiang rai tour from 8am till 10pm. Bro wan6318 jio drinkin but I already settle a supper date with shop gal from day 2. In the end, shop gal say she tired. I suck thumb. Ride to the agogo area(Thai boxing there) bar hop abit, mostly chang beer small bottle 70batt, LD 100-120. Raba Raba them, then bar hop again. Finally saw 2 5/10 n 6/10 syt . Sit down, chit chat, drink beer, di siao them, broken English for the 6/10 , duck n chicken talk with 5/10. Raba Raba with them. Tease them.(let me touch CB area) I say to check ladyboy anot(stupid excuse)
the gals @ agogo area can be quite aggresive in pushin for LD. I make both of them work for it(play sexy pool with me and drink game version of Jenga)Ask me bar tfine both 1000 batt. But I really shagg. Reject the idea.. go back SLP @ 2am
Old 15-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

Day 4: meet up with shop gal @ 1pm. Finally. Eat lunch , chit chat. But she got a call and tell me she need to go bank after lunch, home in Chiang rai need money. (Holy cow, I tio a gold digger). Act blur, say so sorry to hear that, ask her fastet go. Since I got time, I ride my Bike n explore city. About 4 plus., really boring. Wan a message, went to the famous Pandora n sayuri n one @ night market nearby(inside hotel), inside hotel one- few gal. Quote 1200 / 1400 2 categories. Don't liKe, so go Pandora, same few gals only, more ex quote me 1500/1700/2000. Then go sayurI, here lots of girl plus locals ah pek bioing them, sit down on sofa, choose 81/87( forget) quote 1200. The M badge 1700. Oso not very chio. This place is hoot n go. if need more infor please refer to forum.

Suppose to meet nurse @ 7pm. But she busy. I met up with bro happyman and another senior sbf in cnx . They bring us to pub that is far away from city, I really no idea where we are. But the gals / waiteress there is the best quality bunch I have seen in Cnx. Really enjoy the night there chatting with the bros n eating. Can ask the gal sit down, won't butterfly. But I never do so, as I m busy coordinatin to meet the nurse. In the end she cannot make it. Lucky got contingency plan, Msg the shop gal. Agree to meet @ my hotel nearby, we go nearby eat small dishes, 1am plus, she say her friend n bf using their room, she cannot go back. I suggest she come with me, I fast hand n leg book a room on Agoda. (I switCH to dorm room in the morning). This Bong not so much feeling, jus fuck n sleep. At least her breast big. Quite song to play with, nothing else to shout about.

Last day @ cnx, still hope to meet nurse again. Cross finger. Wish me luck
Old 15-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Contact send to bro ruud27 and godfather85
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1