The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 18-03-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
Freeone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Anyone tried I******l A***e Spa? It's near 100AM mall
Old 18-03-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 4
novitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud ofnovitarr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
recently added a viet at Tp plaza so decided to try. Lvl 2 green signboard. Late 20s ml. She told me she is new in this area but dk whether can believe bo. decent massage with roaming underneath for 50+50. Would like to trade contact for other 50+50 ml in this area.
i got her hj video too
LOL
Old 18-03-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 4
Kissmytoes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
i got her hj video too
LOL
Bro can share the video? ☺☺
Old 18-03-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Qiqi is pretty..but specials expensive. Can try nego if you are skilled.
50 + 100? Kena a few asking this kind of price for hj recently. Usually those really young and pretty ones. Wanted to try Qq too but now that you mention the price, a bit sian already
Old 18-03-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11198 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Forum said this to me too...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to superman67 again.

Nonetheless, thanks bro and cheong safe...
Yup ..tks bro
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 19-03-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was around the area, so went to walk walk. TPP level 2 is macam Yokai Street in Tobita Shinchi. Walked 2 rounds, decided nope.

Ended up walked towards Chinatown, saw this guy came down from 2nd floor. I looked up, saw the pink signboard that someone else mentioned. Continued walking but didn't really see signs of other shops along this stretch so walked back and headed up. The door was locked but press the bell and they will unlock. Once the door open I know confirm right place liao. (The unmistaken sounds/noise of vietbu talking)

Didn't get such good rates compared to the other bro. Quoted $40 for 30min, $50 for an hour so settled for an hour. Went in started the session. Massage totally non-existent. I think I touched my body more when I shower. As I was pretty exhausted, I nearly fell asleep until she started reaching in from behind. She asked me something but I couldn't understand due to the accent but I assumed it was what service I want. Quoted me $150 full. Tried to haggle $120 but she dun want. Finally she say give me $10 discount.

Usually ladies clean my kkj then put the cap but this one put cap then clean the cap and blow. Her body nice but tits I think is enhanced. Still emptied full load inside her (with cap).

End of the session, didn't even realise I only left $130 in my wallet, so emptied my wallet too. There was still quite a lot of time left but given how shitty the previous "massage" was I just left.

After today, I confirmed that vietbus are not for me. Tak boleh tahan when they open their mouth.

Body: 7/10
Massage: 0/10
Damage: 50+130
RTM: No

Dun ask me for contact cos I never take. Directions are also pretty clear unless you're colourblind.
Old 19-03-2022, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Its ok one. As Ive always said, no one owes them a living...

So, let them continue to spend time manicure their nails and powder their faces outside over and over and layer and layer...and wait for support from vegetables...

But they are still carrot around 😂
Old 19-03-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

We need vegetables for fiber and a balanced meal...Always remember the healthy food pyramid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveletters View Post
But they are still carrot around 😂

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-03-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

anyone checked out a new spa opening in the neighbourhood. It is really called 'new spa'.🤣
Old 19-03-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

$60 per hour including shower facilities...thats according to one ML who works there now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
anyone checked out a new spa opening in the neighbourhood. It is really called 'new spa'.🤣

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-03-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$60 per hour including shower facilities...thats according to one ML who works there now...
Did LXY spa moved to this location?

When I search for LXY spa and click on the Facebook search result, the Facebook page brings me to NewSpa

Or is it just another joint by same management?
Old 19-03-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster (P)

Sorry bro. No idea about this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Did LXY spa moved to this location?

When I search for LXY spa and click on the Facebook search result, the Facebook page brings me to NewSpa

Or is it just another joint by same management?

Old 19-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeone View Post
Anyone tried I******l A***e Spa? It's near 100AM mall
Went there afew times. Its always clean for me
Old 20-03-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Old 20-03-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2714 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianey View Post
what is this supposed to mean?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1