The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2006, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
axchaos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MY Saloon at GLH

long time never come in le...untilmy account also cancelled... been a long time never cheong le since MYclosed.. anywaycan get me to grace again..
Old 24-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm... wonder what's going on there lately. Any bros have visited there recently?
Old 16-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 21
ez2link is a Helpful and Caring Samsterez2link is a Helpful and Caring Samsterez2link is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Hi Bros,
I been to GLH recently last week. Please dont bother to go GLH unless you prefer the HC in GLH. MY Saloon no longer at GLH anymore. Dont ask me where they locate to. I also wish to know. If any brother have any info, please let me know. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krime8
Hmm... wonder what's going on there lately. Any bros have visited there recently?
Old 02-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 21
Mango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know where is Mei Yun working now? missing her. PM meif you know.. .thanks
Old 04-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Does anyone have any idea where all the girls went? Btw did Grace open a new shop? Thanks
Old 04-11-2006, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3112 / Power: 19
SupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond reputeSupremeD has a reputation beyond repute

sianz.. last week went to take a stroll @ GLH as my uncle there open shop. Zzz like dead town, no have any massage shops on either 2nd or 3rd floor anymore? Lol i more paiseh as i trying to search for that Zen Health Centre @ 5th floor, aiyoo bcos that place till 3rd floor only and 4th floor is carpark. I search n search then found out must go by hotel lift so tiring liao so decided other day then go visit.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Uncle911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango
does anyone know where is Mei Yun working now? missing her. PM meif you know.. .thanks
Please check it out on page 121 from the same thread.
Old 18-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys! I was out having lunch one rainy afternoon when I happened to meet Ah may and xiao ling previously from mayer! They told me they set a shop aready, so guys if u wans to meet them can pm me for their contacts as they told me not to reveal the place on the forum. U guys understand.
Old 19-12-2006, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Uncle911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Xiong Di (Brother),

Care to Share.

Xia Xia. (Thanks)
Old 20-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: MY Saloon at GLH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Hi guys! I was out having lunch one rainy afternoon when I happened to meet Ah may and xiao ling previously from mayer! They told me they set a shop aready, so guys if u wans to meet them can pm me for their contacts as they told me not to reveal the place on the forum. U guys understand.

please pm me their contact place or number. me old customer, thank you. merry christmas.
Old 20-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Ferrari F430

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Can pm me ah may's newest location coz I have been waiting for their return since ORD. Pls rest assure I am their old customer ever since they opened in GLH (even though my points may be low). Thanks.
Old 20-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How does Ah may and siao ling looks like? are they pretty looks? how was their services? thanks you!
Old 20-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Gilamon is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Can pm me where their shop.
Old 21-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How do these ah may and siao ling looking like? Pretty? How are the services of them? thanks you!
Old 21-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
friedparadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls pm the location. is it near GLH also??
thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1