The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 23-01-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 24-01-2024, 06:40 AM
Samster (A)

Old 24-01-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster (A)

Old 25-01-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoosm View Post
I think most people are unwilling to write reviews as they’re afraid their favourite time slot will be taken up if Master Lucky becomes too popular.

Nevertheless, having been treated by her for almost a year, I think she deserves some feedback.

Initially, when I first visited, it was just to try out her Juagen skills since I’ve had problems keeping my erection sometimes. Her methods are truly TCM-based with extensive knowledge of how the entire body functions. She takes time to explain why she’s fixing a certain part of the body and how that helps with the other body parts through the muscles, blood vessels, etc… the amazing thing is the results can be both instantaneous (the pain goes away immediately) and long lasting as well, for those ailments that would take time to resolve. Obviously, not everything can be fixed immediately.

Other than fixing the little bro, she does a literally head-to-toe diagnosis and treatment, depending on your symptoms and situation. My entire body, including my posture, back ache, poor sleep and poor urination, etc have never been better in the past year. And obviously, more importantly, the little bro has woken up from its sleep and is performing much better and for longer too.

Ok… enough said. I hope I will still have my regular time slot after this. :S

Anyway, she can be a very direct person, so can possibly offend some people, but she tells the truth and if you can’t handle the truth in how to handle your health, then she may not be the right person for you. There needs to be mutual trust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roombc View Post
This is the best authentic juagen that I ever had experience.

Master has provided proffessional service & advice in maintain our man's health (eating, living habits, exercises & sleeping early).

I have of total of around 8 session and ongoing as I feel is good for me. I have seen improvement in my blood circulation, urine, daily spirit and body feeling.

Master has been trying her best to help everyone and we should also help ourself in return as such to follow accordingly to her advice so to maximum the improvement in our body.

Overall, it's purely authentic man's health and one's well being, no sexual involved. Everyone, please respect her work and timing if you were to arrange appointment.

Hope more and more people get to be treated and understand more on wellness.
Old 25-01-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster (A)

Old 26-01-2024, 06:52 AM
Samster (A)

Old 26-01-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster (A)

Old 26-01-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster (A)

Old 27-01-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster (A)

Available for Appointment.
Old 28-01-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster (A)

Old 28-01-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1