The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Rainbow 2?? No No, we go Ratchada.... I will try to forget abt her but no promise.
No problem. Ratchada is fine with me. I must order the strongest stuff for you until u forget about her liao.
Old 24-04-2005, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
No problem. Ratchada is fine with me. I must order the strongest stuff for you until u forget about her liao.

Hmmm good good. I will forget abt her after the strongest stuff, u heard of this Martel which has name of Bleu, or louis 13 or barcadi 151???
Old 24-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Hmmm good good. I will forget abt her after the strongest stuff, u heard of this Martel which has name of Bleu, or louis 13 or barcadi 151???
Wow don't like that leh. Very Ex u know....
Old 24-04-2005, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Hiazzzz long story, I was "RA" in the cab with my ger when out of sudden my mobile rang. He told me ......... will provide detail when meet again.
Wow liao ler. That mean he only score on the first night. Zero for the 2nd and 3rd night. Today is his last night liao. Die. If he don't score tonight, his trip very wasted liao
Old 24-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow don't like that leh. Very Ex u know....

U said strong stuff mah, I think 13 n 151, I sure knock out.
Old 24-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow liao ler. That mean he only score on the first night. Zero for the 2nd and 3rd night. Today is his last night liao. Die. If he don't score tonight, his trip very wasted liao

I dunno, he's just unlucky not like u, got 1 SYT. BTW I found a ger who in term of look not chio but quite wild too. A ger who is good for a f.
Old 24-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
I dunno, he's just unlucky not like u, got 1 SYT. BTW I found a ger who in term of look not chio but quite wild too. A ger who is good for a f.
No lar. Me just can click with my ger. Give me those GF feeling, sex is secondary to me lah. BTW, when u coming back to SIN? Not joining Chanchwee tonite?
Old 24-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lar. Me just can click with my ger. Give me those GF feeling, sex is secondary to me lah. BTW, when u coming back to SIN? Not joining Chanchwee tonite?

I'm now in S'pore. Just reach. Come in here to complain abt s'porean.
Old 24-04-2005, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
What did sporeans do this time? I also sporean leh
Old 25-04-2005, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, nice meeting u... logitek told me your ger was the ger I was eyeing b4 we met. But I can't remember her. She was a bit high after the few drinks she had??? Hope u enjoyed your night with her.
Well as I said, mixed feeling. the few drinks backfired the intentions its was to do. Anyway here's the FR and tell me what you guys think.

when we reached the hotel, she started to have hangover from the drinks and was nauseating(we went for some food after we left you guys) and complain of headache.KNN I thinking, she either really cannot hold her liquor or very good acting.Ask her to shower to freshen up.

When she stripped down to shower, disappointment. She have big 50cents nips, her boobs looks natural but felt fake with lumps all over and a c-section scar above her public.

Things got better when we got to bed.She still having headache but proceed to catlick me and gave me a good BBBJ and stopped her before she make me cum. I took over, catlick her and feel up on the fake boobs. Next wnet south. Hmm.. nice bush, finger and lick her til she's dripping wet and moaning.Looked up a saw her in 7 heaven, oblivious to me and whats around her. I capped, and bonked her missionary.After a fair moment, she shifted her legs in between mine and with me still on top, started to bounce herself on the bed below me, "sucking" my cock in and grinding me on the upward movement until she finally came.then she went totally dead. I mean flat out.Dead fish.

I continue to bonk her for awhile then remembered her 2 tattoos near her butt.You guys saw it right? So shifted her and did her doggie.The view was great! she had nice "coke" bottle body shape and with each thrust, i see the 2 lizards ang gongs move in time to which I finally cummed.

The rest of the night, she was totally knocked out and I hate bonking dead fish so left her alone. In the morning she keep saying sorry cos she's got headache and her stomach still feels bad. She actually stayed on till 11am, in between taking naps to try to recover, B4 I told her I'll be checking out noon. She left apologising and gave me her number to call her on my next trip to BKK.

Overall ratings:
Looks - 8
Attitude - 7 - She does give a very GF feeling.
Body - 6 - would be better if not for big nips and C-section scar
Boobies - 6 - 36C cups i like but feels fake.
BBBJ - 7 - good suction and lotsa licking
FJ - 7 - manage to get only 1 shot.
RTF - mixed feelings cos good bonking session but is she playing tricks?

So guys what's your opinions? Shall I RTF on my next trip and make sure she's sober? or her acting is bery good? I'm a sucker for good service lah.

Bro gigantor,going back next month!? so soon? me too!!

bro logiteck, let us know what happened when you return. Hope yr last nite got some action man.
Old 25-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
What did sporeans do this time? I also sporean leh

Read my thread on disgraceful s'porean.
Old 25-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wat happen bro?

OIC just finishing reading ur DISGRACEFUL SILLIPOREAN EVENT
Old 25-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee
Overall ratings:
Looks - 8
Attitude - 7 - She does give a very GF feeling.
Body - 6 - would be better if not for big nips and C-section scar
Boobies - 6 - 36C cups i like but feels fake.
BBBJ - 7 - good suction and lotsa licking
FJ - 7 - manage to get only 1 shot.
RTF - mixed feelings cos good bonking session but is she playing tricks?

So guys what's your opinions? Shall I RTF on my next trip and make sure she's sober? or her acting is bery good? I'm a sucker for good service lah.
She was high cos she surprised me with a kiss on my lips b4 she left. Quite nice lady who is "sporting". I like this type of ger who will drink when ask to. I dun mind paying her to just drink n not sex. I took a ger out to Dance fever. just pay her for drinks n not sex, logitek n Chanchwee were there too.
Old 25-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've to agree she is the fun and playful type. in fact, when she knew we were going to RAD, she perk up and say she like dancing alot. Too bad the place was too crowded. She mention Dance Fever too. Next time must cheong there.
Old 25-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah Bro Naemlo, you dominate the SB forum within minutes on touchdown in Singapore.

Thanks a great deal for the fantastic time in Bkk recently. We really must do it again soon.

BTW yesterday went with Bro Logiteck and Doomas back to the Intramara bar to settle you know what with Bro Logiteck's gal from the previous night. (Bro Doomas and I only "bouncer" lah - haha). Not successful as the gal did not turn (I think somebody warn her and she dare not turn up - haha) but your captain friend (khun Phon) promised Bro Logiteck that he will resolve this matter and will settle with him the next time he comes back. Actually Bro logiteck only wanted all three of us to songkun her (hehehe).

My gal S** was much more gf to me since she know me now, but did not ta pau her again as she was still sick (with flu) and did not want to catch her germs and also since we were planning to go to CM2 wanted to be free in case find someone else. Anyway seeing again (in much more sober state) kind of like her more and more. Next time we go I might look her up again. last night she is very tame (I think because of her flu). Bro Doomas picked up his latest conquest introduced by khun Phon.

After we gave up waiting for her to turn up we all headed down to CM2 and had a wonderful time with lots to drink and tons of gals to oggle at as usual. A pity you were not there. Bro logiteck picked up a stunner there after complaining for an hour about the poor quality there. Strange coindence (oh really????) she and her 2 friends sat down at a table right in front of us. The rest is history.... I ended up not picking up anyone not because none of the gals appeal to me. actually too many appealed to me. Even the Katoeys (hahaha) as I had a bit too much to drinks and everyone looks a really good bonk. Actually the katoeys look like nice bonkable normal gals to me but my 2 friends were sure they were not. Since they were more sober I trusted them. What a pity could have had the experience of my life (hehehehehe!). Sadly I was the only one to go back alone but I did not sleep alone as I got out my little black book and manage to find one of my past bonks to join me in 7th heaven at my hotel..... Overall we all had a wonderful time at CM2. I leave Bro Doomas and Logiteck to provide the FRs on their conquest. Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1