The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kilobarsilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

Awesome story TS, camping here for more updates!
Old 10-05-2019, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tan woke up before me, the bed empty when I finally opened my eyes. My feelings of devastation and self-loathing returning in a flood as consciousness returned. If I could, I'd happily stay in bed all day, wallowing in my disgust. It wasn't fair to Tan though. He wasn't responsible for my being a slut. That was my flaw. My guilt forced me to get up and face him, and perhaps find some way to atone for my adultery. I put a t-shirt on to go with my panties and went to look for him.

Tan was seated at the kitchen table, reading the Sunday paper. "Good morning, merry sunshine," he said, "sleeping in, were we?"

I bent over and kissed him, tousling his hair, still mussy from sleeping on it. "I think I ate some food which was a little off at Tiffany's. I didn't feel well when I went to bed so I took something to help me sleep."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes. It was good to see them again. You were the prime topic of conversation. They wanted to know everything about you. How good you were in bed, how big your equipment is, if you were making me happy. General girl talk," I said. "Plus Tammie showed us more about her technique. You might appreciate the results."

"She's the one you said could deep throat a cock, right?"

"She would be the one."

"Did she show you how to do it?"

"We kind of had to figure it out ourselves by watching her. She didn't know how she did it."

"You think you could deep throat me now?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. "You're bigger than what I practiced on, but I should be closer than I was before."

"Do you need food first, or can we try it out right now?" Eager boy.

I laughed. "We can try it out right now. Don't hold me to getting all of you down this time. I may still need to practice on you."

Tan jumped up and picked me up, throwing me across his shoulders and carrying me into the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed and was almost undressed before I landed. I giggled. He was like a little boy on Christmas. 

"I'm on top," I said. "I need to work up to this gradually and not have you choke me out the first time I try."

He flopped onto his back, his cock already rising. "I'm ready."

"I see that. Give me a minute." I pulled off my t-shirt and rolled back on the bed to pull off my panties. I mounted him in a sixty-nine. "I need to concentrate to do this, so you don't have to reciprocate to start. Just lie back and enjoy," I told him.

"No problem."

I held up his cock and started sucking the head. When I had it wet and sloppy, I tried bobbing down on him. I got to my previous depths, swallowed and went a little farther, swallowed again and took him deeper yet. I should have taken a deeper breath before starting, I was feeling air deprived. I pulled back up, slathering his shaft with saliva, hoping the wet stuff would help ease him down my throat. Grabbing more air, I descended down his dick again, going a little faster. 

I got further this time, only about an inch remaining, before I had to come up. I swirled my tongue around him, teasing. Cupping his sack, I slithered back down his pole. When I reached my previous depth, I felt his balls jump in my hand and his cock swell. Recognizing the signs of his impending release, I lifted up so I could taste him, swallowing eagerly when his salty offering filled my mouth.

"Jesus," Tan gasped. "I don't think anyone's ever gone as deep on me before. That was incredible."

I finished cleaning him off and squeezing the last few drops from his cock, licking them off his head. 

"This next time, you should last longer," I said, plunging down his prick once more.

His shrinking shaft sprang to life once more, filling my mouth. This time, Tan responded in kind, licking and kissing my pussy while I played his flute. He quickly brought me to orgasm, my pussy fluttering over his tongue. I worked my way down to my previous depth, but the last inch or so eluded me, he was so thick. I always seemed to be running out of air before the last little bit would go down my throat. I'd taken all of my blackmailer's cock last night, though he was smaller. The man fucking my cunt had pushed me onto my blackmailer's prick, but it seemed there was more. I'd fought hard at first, not wanting to give in to my own lust. Eventually, I'd surrendered, no longer trying to resist. Not resisting my orgasms, not resisting their rape, an open vessel to their lust. 

I grabbed Tan's legs in each hand. Bobbing up and down on his thick dick, I let myself resist my own pleasure, to fight against it, refusing at first to give in to it. I felt it building, growing, mounting, burgeoning, but I wouldn't allow myself to crest. I strived to resist, to hold on, blocking the mounting pressure. It reached the point where resistance was futile, and the explosion would not be denied. I surrendered fully, opened myself fully, and as I orgasmed out of control, gripped him hard, and drove my mouth over his cock until I hit rock bottom and could feel his balls on my lips. Done. I'd taken all of him. His cock jerked and twitched and his seed filled my throat, so deep I couldn't taste him. He emptied himself, throbbing, pulsing, and only my lung capacity kept me from choking from lack of air. 

"Fuck!" He groaned. 

Fuck indeed. I raised my head from his lap, slurping and lapping up every drop of his cum. "I did it," I said, finally releasing his prick from my mouth. "I took all of you."

He frantically kissed and licked my cunt; my slutty little cunt, bringing me to another climax shortly after the other, maybe even a continuation. I relaxed on top of him, letting myself go, letting my pleasure fill me up, sate me. I dripped cum onto his lips, his tongue. He waited until I stopped shuddering before abandoning my pussy.

"Did I do well, husband?" I asked, languidly.

I could hear him panting behind me, his breath flowing on my folds, warm and soft.

"It was beyond what I imagined," he said.

"I'm glad." Perhaps I'd atoned slightly for my sins. I turned around so I could lie in his arms and kissed him, letting him taste himself on my lips.

We made love once more before we went to bed that night, though I rode him again, still tender enough I needed to maintain control. I hoped we'd made up for our spat of Friday night and Saturday morning. Tomorrow was another day, and I'd be modeling for Suki. 
Old 11-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
proton11saga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story with the pics. Keep it up
Old 12-05-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After Tan left for work, I put in the third largest plug. They were starting to get a little larger and I expected it to be more uncomfortable. Perhaps the gradual stretching of my anus by the previous plugs was working as it went in relatively easily with a little lubricant. I took the picture of the plug in my ass and posted it to the website. Knowing I could be tracked by it, made me uncomfortable, and I assumed I could be approached any time my blackmailer wished. I would be happy when it was no longer the case. As long as we caught him before I had to surrender my anal virginity to him, I could survive the other things he might make me do.

I was at Shizuko's by 8:30. She was sleepily making herself coffee and toast when I got there. 

"Would you like some?" She asked, pointing to the coffee maker and toaster.

"Some coffee would be nice," I replied. "I already had breakfast this morning."

Suki poured me a cup and I sat at her breakfast counter, sipping it as she ate her toast. 

"I don't know why you want to do this so early," Suki bitched. "Normal people don't get up this early."

"Most of the world is up by 8:30, Suki. They're all pretty normal."

"Not if they're awake at two the previous night."

"Why do you stay up so late?"

"I'm a night owl. I don't feel my creative juices flowing until after noon. Then I'm taking a break after supper for playtime with Erin, or going to coffee shop or bar for drinks with my fellow artists."

"Speaking of Erin; where is she now?"

"She's still in bed like normal people, though she'll have to get up any minute now to get ready for her workout. You still haven't answered my question. Why do you want to start so early?"

"I want to get out of the house. I usually get up with Tan anyway, so I can eat breakfast with him, and I'd like to be home in time to make him dinner. It's part of my arrangement with him. If I'm going to be Suzie Homemaker, I need to provide his meals." Also, it was too easy for my blackmailer to find me. I don't want him fucking me in my house if I can help it. It seems more disrespectful to my husband. "Plus, I think the morning light will work better for the picture, don't you? Your couch gets some great light from the East."

Suki glanced at the couch. "Shit, you're right. It's almost perfect. Take your cloths off."

I smiled at her and stood up, removing my clothes while she rushed around setting up things to her satisfaction. I was soon standing there without a stitch of clothes. Erin chose that moment to come padding out of the bedroom the same way, naked as a jaybird. She kissed Suki soundly, hugged and kissed me not quite as soundly, and went to the fridge for some orange juice which she drank out of the bottle.

"Good morning all," she mumbled, after drinking a quarter of the juice. 

"Morning, Erin. I'm going to be borrowing your robe today," Suki said. "It's the only one long enough to cover Brenda when we take a break."

Erin looked at me critically, then smiled at me. "Why would you want to cover that perfection. She looks good enough to eat, just the way she is."

I blushed, and my hands automatically went up to cover my girl parts. Erin laughed. "Too late now, Brenda. I'll probably picture you tonight when I lick Suki's pussy."

"Me too," Suki said. "But she'll get chilled lying still nude and should warm up occasionally."

"Go ahead, use it," Erin said. "Maybe she'll keep it warm for me."

Erin dug through the fridge and found some cold spaghetti, which she ate out of the bowl. "Have to carb up for my workout."

"It looks as if your workouts are really working out for you," I said. "Your body looks a lot leaner and more muscular." 

It was easy to tell. She was still standing there in her altogether. Her abs were flat and descended in a narrow triangle towards her sex. Her arms and legs were defined and rippling with muscle. 

"Thanks. I've added three or four inches to my vertical leap and I'm driving the ball a hell of a lot harder on my spikes. Quicker reaction times, too."

"Spanks a lot harder too," Suki said, arranging some kind of throw or big shawl over the couch. "I love it."

"TMI," I said. "Don't want to know about your sex life."

They both laughed. Erin put her empty bowl in the dishwasher.

"Lie down on the couch," Suki said. "Get in roughly the same pose as we decided on for the commission piece."

I lay down on the couch and got into roughly the same position. I was aware of my butt plugged bottom and sex pointing right at Erin where she stood in the kitchen. She didn't say anymore, though I could feel the heat of her gaze on me.

"As much as I'd like to stay and watch; I've got to get going. I'll see you later, maybe, depending on how long you're here."

"Talk to you later, Erin," I said from the couch.

I uncovered my eyes and watched as Suki and Erin said goodbye to each other. Suki stroked Erin's breast for a few moments, turning her nipples into hard pebbles. Then her hand slipped between Erin's legs and two fingers penetrated her pussy. She slowly finger fucked Erin a couple times before pulling her hand away and licking her fingers clean. It was erotic watching them and I felt myself becoming moist as I witnessed their intimacy. They kissed and Erin disappeared in the bedroom to get dressed.

"I'm going to get my camera, Brenda. Stay there for a minute."

"Why are you taking pictures?"

"We've got the general pose we're using, but now I need to get specific. It would take to long to sketch several different ones to find the perfect one, so I'm going to shoot several photos in slightly different poses so we can pick out exactly the right one. Plus, I want to take several over the course of the day to watch the changing light. There may be a particular time of the day that creates exactly the perfect mix of light and shadow. When I've got the perfect pose and perfect time of day, I'll blow the picture up and reference it to get you in the same position each time we break and to reference the way I want the light and shadow to look on the painting regardless what time I'm painting."

"Why not just take a photo and paint from that?"

"A photo is two dimensional and doesn't look as alive as you are. Plus a photo is static. It doesn't move like you do. You may flex your leg, or tighten your stomach, or arch your back as you're posing, bringing out some small detail I want to capture I'd never see in the photo. Trust me. If I painted from a photo, it wouldn't do you justice."

She got her camera, turned it on and adjusted the settings a little. I heard the shutter click. "Try parting your legs a little more." Click. "Close them more and arch your back." Click. "Raise your right arm more. Good." Click. "Put your left hand on your left knee." Click. "Try putting the left hand on your thigh." Click. "Closer to your vagina. Almost as if you're about to touch yourself." Click. "Put the same hand below your breast." Click. "Touch your breast." Click. In all, she took between 75 and a 100 shots. 

"Let me get you a robe. Why don't you take a break, stretch. Loosen up."

Suki got me Erin's robe and gave it to me so I could cover up. The robe smelled of Erin, her perfume or soap or shower gel. It smelled good. I stood up and stretched, reaching for the ceiling, then put the robe on. Suki removed the memory card from the camera and downloaded the pictures to her laptop. She opened them up. 

"Take a look at these and tell me what you think," Suki said. "First look at the overall poses. Torso, legs and head. When you see one you like, start looking again for hands, arms and feet. We might have to put two or three different poses together to get the perfect one."

So we started flicking through the different photos, eventually agreeing on a few different combinations. I removed the robe and got back on the couch and she moved me around until she had everything just so and took a half dozen more, with very minor variations. She looked them all over on the camera itself and picked one, showing it to me. 

"This is the one."

It was an incredibly sexy shot. My back was arched slightly, one leg was up, one was down and it really opened my groin area. My sex and butt plug was visible, though Suki assured me, by the time it was painted, it wouldn't be in my bottom anymore. My left hand was on my stomach, close to my vagina, drawing attention to my sex, though not touching it. My head was back, my right arm over my face like I was shading it from the sun which streamed across my body lighting up my breasts.

"It's so graphic," I whispered. 

"But you can't see your face or who you are," Suki reminded me. "It's the general pose you and Tan picked out."

"It almost looks as though you can see right up my kitty," I said.

"It won't be quite as detailed as the photograph," Suki said.

"How much are you getting paid for the painting?" I asked.

"Thirty thousand."

"Thirty thousand! That's marvelous, Suki."

"Better yet, the promise of another one if he likes it, plus recommendations to all his rich friends. This one client alone could be the basis of a whole career."

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks. Why don't we take another break and we'll eat some salad for lunch." 

I got up and put the robe on, and Suki whipped together a salad with ingredients found in her fridge. We sat down enjoyed our meal. I asked more about her relationship with Erin. She asked me about Tan and what he was like and how well we got along together. 

"When do you plan to give Tan your ass?"

"The thing I read said it would be easiest after using the largest plug."

"And you're on which one now?"

"The third largest."

"So Wednesday or later?"

"Yes."

"You'll have to tell me if you like it as much as I do," Suki said. "Not all the time, you understand, but every once in awhile, you just can't beat a good ass fucking."
Old 12-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
civic850 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycivic850 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping here for more
Old 12-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1547 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Looking to your daily updates! Thanks TS
Old 13-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
sexyhealth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Intriguing, one of the best stories here!
Old 13-05-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

I supposed I was about to find out, if my blackmailer couldn't be discovered beforehand.

We finished up and put our dishes away. 

"I'd like to take a couple photos in the afternoon light," Suki said, "so if you could leave your clothes off for now. But I won't start the painting until tomorrow. The rest of the afternoon, I'd like you to help me set up the scene. Decide on the covering for the couch, what items to put around to tell a story."

"Okay."

So Shizuko took a couple photos right away after getting me in the same position. Then we talked about the scene. 

"I'm thinking a kind of period piece, maybe roaring twenties, perhaps listening to music, reading a book which aroused her, but she's set it down. Perhaps a vase of flowers, lace curtains," Suki said.

"Yes, I see. A book on the floor beside her, maybe something by D. H. Lawrence. Perhaps one of those early phonographs with the big horn on it. Can you even find anything like that anymore?"

"There's a prop place that rents props for movies and plays. They don't always work, but it would definitely set a tone," Suki replied. 

Taking the previous sketch done of me Friday which generally matched the photo Suki was using, she sketched in rough ideas. 

"A lamp behind her because she was reading. Maybe an old time lampshade with fringes on it," I said. "The old phonograph at the foot of the couch. The book should be open, as if she's stopped reading momentarily, but intends to return to it shortly. A couple pillows on the couch, a throw or quilt of some kind on the back of the couch, something old time. I know I'm to be nude, but perhaps an open nightgown, showing she was dressed, but has opened it because she wants to be bare." Suki sketched it in.

"A vase of flowers," Suki said. "I'll probably use plastic, as real ones would need frequent replacing. A plate of food on the floor by the book, some fruit perhaps."

An apple with a bite gone from it," I exclaimed. "A hint of Eden; Eve and the apple. Maybe some grapes and a wedge of cheese, or a roll."

"This is good," Suki said. "You've got some great ideas." She was roughly sketching as we spoke. "Once we set it up, we'll have to take more pictures so we can return it to the same position each time I start painting, or no one will be able to use my couch. Erin would have a cow."

Suki took more pictures to capture the light on me later. After, I put on the robe and we searched through the house looking for things we could use as props. We found some things, but would need to find others elsewhere. She made an appointment for the prop place at nine tomorrow and asked me to meet her there so I could help her because I had some good ideas. 

"I'd love to," I said.

She was taking her final lighting pictures when Erin arrived home. Erin watched as Suki worked and I posed. When we were finished, I dressed while Suki showed her the pose we'd decided on and the sketch with the added props shown.

"This is beautiful work, Suki," Erin said. "It's very erotic. Your client should love it."

"We're going to be taking over the living room for awhile. I hope you don't mind."

"I can live with it, especially if I get to watch you work. What are you going to do with the pictures which didn't make the cut?"

I wanted to know the answer to that question myself. I had enough nude pictures of me floating around the city already.

"Delete them," Suki said. "The only ones I need are the pose, which I'll replace once we get the props set up, and the lighting ones to pick the best lighting for the scene."

"Thank you," I said. "I don't need nude pictures of myself floating around."

"Don't worry," Suki said. "I've got your back. I'll treat you the same as I would any professional model. All the pictures will be deleted after the painting is done."

"I'll see you tomorrow at nine, Suki. I'm looking forward to it," I said. "I need to get home and start supper for Tan."

"Tomorrow will be mostly set up," Suki said. "Get the scene exactly the way I want it. Maybe a few more lighting photos, especially in the morning. I expect to start the painting on Wednesday. Do you want a copy of the picture to show Tan what the finished product will look like?"

"Please. One of the sketch showing your ideas for the scene as well." She sent me the photo of me and took a photo of the scene sketch on her phone and sent it as well. 

I hugged them both goodbye and left. As soon as I got home, I went into the shower, removed my plug and washed it and myself. All I put on after the shower was one of Tan's t-shirts, long enough to cover my sexy bits, but not much more. I started supper, something special, vodka chicken with capers, with a baked potato and some salad. I'd made it for Tan once before and he'd really appreciated it. It was time intensive, but well worth the effort. I didn't have time to bake the potatoes before Tan got home, so I microwaved them one at a time and put them in the oven at 150 degrees to keep them warm until the chicken was done.

When Tan got home, he appreciated the brevity of my outfit and spent a few minutes nuzzling me from behind while I cooked, his hands pulling up the bottom of his shirt and caressing my sex.

"Be careful, Tan. We wouldn't want your vodka chicken to burn," I murmured. "Why don't you make us both drinks or crack open a bottle of wine. We can play after supper if you wish."

"I can hardly wait," he replied. He kissed my neck and ear before doing as I asked and opening a bottle of white wine.

He handed me my glass before going to the bedroom to change. I was surprised when he came back naked, his cock dangling heavily before him. 

In response to my look, he said, "So we can get started right after eating without any delays. In fact, you should remove your shirt too."

I smiled at him. "Not until I'm done cooking. I don't want to get burned by any spatters. Might ruin the whole evening."

"Wait until the cooking is done, I can," speaking like Yoda in Star Wars.

"It won't be long. Five more minutes or so. Put the salads on the table and pick whatever dressing you want. I'll have the Fuji apple. Have a seat, drink your wine, relax."

He got the dressings and set the bowls of salad on the table. He also set some candles on the table and lit them, turning off the dining room lights in the process. He brought the open bottle of wine and set it on the table. In a little more than five, I plated the chicken and baked potato and brought everything into the dining room. When everything was on the table, I pulled the t-shirt off. I was pleased to see his cock twitch when I did so. I sat down next to him. Before he took a bite of anything, his hand reached over and cupped a breast, turning my nipples into taut, aching nubs.

"You're so beautiful," he said. "I love you desperately."

"Thank you, Mr. Tan. You're quite the handsome gentleman yourself." I circled his cock with my hand and he twitched again and filled it quickly. I released him and patted the head. "Now, behave yourself until we eat this fine meal I slaved over."

We both enjoyed the meal, though both of us were rushing through it faster than our custom for most meals, both anticipating the dessert our nudity promised. As soon as our plates were clean, Tan cupped my sex, a finger inserted into my sheath. Gasping at the sudden invasion, I said, "At least let me put the cold items back in the refrigerator."

"All right," he reluctantly agreed, withdrawing his finger, leaving an empty place in my pussy. "But no more. The dishes can wait." I got up and started to clear the food items. He added, "you're starting to let your pubic hair grow out again. I can feel stubble."

"Do you like it bare?"

"I do. I was surprised you took it off, but I like it this way."

"Perhaps you'll help me shave it," I suggested. "After."

"After what?"

"After you've made love to me. You can't stick your finger in me and leave me like that."

"Leave you like what?"

"Wet and wanting you." I walked into the kitchen with my ass swinging and swaying, giving him an eyeful.

http://www.xvideos.com/video47441321/_~_~_2
Old 13-05-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
unionpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story with picture to show.
Steam xiao after reading.
Old 13-05-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
taylormadedrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more TS and thanks.
Old 13-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story. Keep posting!
Old 13-05-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
MountDarkshin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story/photo thread. So horny after reading.
Old 13-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
NuclearLit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS - thanks for nice story and hope to read more updates.
Old 13-05-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Thisen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story, support support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1